- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 4

 

For the first time in his life Sungyeol came to home lost in his thoughts. He was thinking how Soorin would react when he will ask her on a date. He almost bumped into the front door but fortunately his mother opened them, wanting to go to the shop.
 
"Sungyeol are you ok?" his mother asked worriedly. Sungyeol blinked his eyes few times but then smiled widely.
 
"Umma! I think I'm in love!" he announced and hugged her happily. His mother was shocked for a few seconds but then she also smiled and hugged him back.
 
"Ok tell me about her." she grabbed his hand and pulled inside the house, straight to the kitchen and seated him on one chair while she sat down opposite him.
 
"So how is she like?" Sungyeol made dreamy face and looked at his mother while sighing heavily then smiled widely.
 
"She's tall, beautiful, has long orange hair and most cute smile in the world." he explained. His mother chuckled and pinched his cheek.
 
"Did you talk with her already?" she laughed when Sungyeol rolled his eyes.
 
"Of course I did! She's in my group anyway." Sungyeol eyes suddenly narrowed causing his mother to raise her eyebrow.
 
"But?" she asked. Sungyeol looked at her annoyed.
 
"There is her friend Woohyun and I think he likes her." now also his mother narrowed her eyes.
 
"So you need to act quickly..." she said half whispering.
 
"But umma! What to do?" he sounded desperately. She looked at him and burst out laughing.
 
"Ah umma! What's so funny?!" he puffed his cheeks, madly waiting for his mother to stop laughing.

 


X----------X----------X


 
Chanyeol was sitting on the bed while playing on his laptop and listening to his favorite songs. He was still annoyed of the girl he met today and yet nothing seemed to help him change his mood to the better. He couldn't focus on the music and he was still losing in games. Chanyeol gave up after five another minutes and decided go to the kitchen to drink something. When he went down the stairs he heard his mother laughter. Chanyeol hide behind  the wall and started to listen.
 
"You should ask her on a date and not wait until other boy will take her first." she said. Chanyeol raised his eyebrow curious.
 
"But I met her today! Isn't it too early?" smile found its way on Chanyeol face when he realized that actually Sungyeol little panicked.
 
Is he scared to ask girl for a date? How pathetic!
 
He went from behind the wall and coolly went to the refrigerator.
 
"Hi Chan!" Sungyeol immediately greeted him. Chanyeol was called Chan only by his older brother.
 
"Hi..." he answered coldly not turning to Sungyeol.
 
"Oh honey why you're always so cold for Sungyeol?" his mother was worried about him because Chanyeol always was cold and unpleasant towards his older brother while Sungyeol always was so worried about Chanyeol and cared about him a lot.
 
"I'm not cold. I'm how I am." Chanyeol simply shrugged. He opened refrigerator and took grapefruit juice from there. After that he poured it to the glass.
 
"Can you pour for us as well?" his mother asked. Chanyeol nodded and took another two glasses. When he poured juice to the two glasses, he put back juice to the refrigerator. Chanyeol gave them their juices and wanted to leave when his mother stopped him.
 
"Sit down with us honey." she patted seat next to her and sent him gaze which said that he had no other choice. Rolling his eyes Chanyeol sat next to her opposite his stupid brother.

 


X----------X----------X

 
Chanyeol rolled his eyes clearly annoyed at his mother and brother behavior. He wished he could act like them but he's just like broken machine which can't properly functioning around people.
 
Oh seriously broken machine? Chanyeol couldn't believe he called himself broken machine.
 
"Umma look how annoyed he looks! He must like a girl." Sungyeol laughed, bringing Chanyeol attention at him.
 
"I'm not interested right now to have girlfriend! Can't you understand this?" Chanyeol tried to keep his temperament down and not start to shout at his brother.
 
"Hold on! You're not? Why?" Sungyeol was surprised and at the same time curious why.
 
"It's not your business! Take care of your girl that you like!" Sungyeol little blushed but then his face became sadder.
 
"Hey was anyone mean to you today?" Chanyeol jaw almost dropped.
 
"Of course not. Girls were pretty amazed when they saw me." Sungyeol pouted not understanding his brother at all. Anyway he never understand him.
 
"You're weird Chanyeol and I definitely have to find you girlfriend!" Sungyeol smiled to Chanyeol who only wanted to disappear from the world.
 
But how to do that? Sungyeol thought.
 
I can start to look for place for my grave. That's not going to be ok. Chanyeol shook his head desperately.
 
"I hope you will find him girlfriend." their mother said and hugged Chanyeol and then kissed him on the forehead. Chanyeol send Sungyeol mad gaze when he started to laugh like crazy.
 
Oh my... Someone help me!!! Chanyeol shouted in his mind.