- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 11

 

 

Myungsoo was mad. He wanted to shout at Ririn for breaking his hand and bored him to death. She purposely chose boring, romantic movie to play on his nerves.
 
"Ah... They're so sweet!" she sighed. Myungsoo rolled his eyes because she was repeating this over and over again.
 
"No! They aren't sweet! They're stupid!" he murmured angrily. Sungyeon took her head from his shoulder to better look at him.
 
"How can you say something like this? Are you cold pretty face?" Myungsoo looked her dead into eyes but she only chuckled.
 
"You're just like boring cold machine!" she shouted and stood up. Myungsoo eyes became wider in hope she will go to home but when she turned around, he knew she was playing.
 
"Anyway I like you!" she jumped at him and hugged him. Myungsoo pushed her away when Sungyeon pecked him on lips.
 
"You're disturbing people!" he hissed.
 
Stupid Sungyeol! Stupid Chanyeol! Stupid Soorin! And mostly stupid Ririn! Myungsoo shouted in his mind when Sungyeon did aegyo and buried her head back to Myungsoo shoulder.

 


X----------X----------X

 
Sungyeol came back to home and stormed inside, scaring his mother which was near the door.
 
"Sungyeol are you ok?" she asked worriedly.
 
"Chanyeol! Where is he?" Sungyeol said through gritted teeth. Anger boiled in him.
 
"Huh? He's not here. Did you saw him?" she asked puzzled. Sungyeol shook his head in defeat.
 
"I wanted to spend time with him but this brat ran away!" Sungyeol did sad face and went to his mother. He gently hugged her and leaned his head on her shoulder.
 
"Umma! He still hates me!" his mother gently smiled and his back.
 
"Don't be sad Sungyeol. Just keep trying. Maybe one day he will open to you!" Sungyeol hugged her even more and held up, turning her around in his arms while laughing happily. After a while he put her on the ground and kissed in cheek.
 
"I'm going to my room. Call me for dinner." she nodded and went to kitchen. When Sungyeol entered his room he flopped on his bed and looked at his phone. He sighed few times and sent Soorin message.
 
I'm sorry but I lost them :( please don't kill me.
 


X----------X----------X

 
Woohyun burst out laughing when Soorin read him message.
 
"I told you he won't be able to do this!" Soorin sighed and read message once again. She started to be worried about what her sister was doing with Myungsoo.
 
"It's my fault. I shouldn't let her go." she whispered sadly. Woohyun stopped laughing and looked at her sad face.
 
"It's not your fault. Anyway if you wouldn't agree I'm sure Sungyeon would be very mad at you." Soorin bit her lower lip. Being older, protective sister is really hard. Woohyun caressed her cheek and next pulled her into his embrace.
 
"Anyway I'm sure Myungsoo won't hurt her." Woohyun grimaced while saying this but he wanted somehow to make her less sadder.
 
"Thank you Woohyun!" he felt as her hands crossed tighter around his waist and his heart started to beat faster. Maybe Sungyeol was his enemy but as long as he was making fool of himself, allowing Woohyun to hug his angelic princess, was ok for him.

 


X----------X----------X

 
Meantime Chanyeol was walking around the town with his head turned to the ground. He avoided any eye contact with people. He was mad at his stupid brother by asking him such a thing.
 
What if it's true? This thought surprisingly went through his mind. Chanyeol immediately shook his head.
 
No! No! I don't need girlfriend now. He tried to convince himself. Suddenly his cheeks turned red as memory when Sungyeon kissed him on the cheek popped to his head.
 
"Aish! This is so stupid!" Chanyeol shouted and ruffled his hair. He wanted to forget about this annoying girl but even if she wasn't near him or was with another guy she still was irritating for Chanyeol. She was a big pain in Chanyeol and he knew he need to do something with this.
 
I'll force Sungyeol girl to hate me. Chanyeol smirked and headed towards his home.