- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 15

 

 

House was filled with murmurs, whispers and quiet giggles. All because Chanyeol still slept peacefully in his room while Sungyeol and his mother roamed around the kitchen and living room, preparing it for the guests.
 
"I can't wait to see the girls!" their mother was repeating it once a while with dreaming look on her face. Sungyeol could only grin at his mother childish behaviour.
 
"I can't wait to see Chan face when they will come." Sungyeol whispered. His mother looked at him with slightly raised eyebrow.
 
"Why so?" Sungyeol rubbed his palms on each other and smirked devilish.

"Umma! You can't believe how shy he is! But I bet he likes her! He just don't want to admit this!" his mother eyes widened for a while before she narrowed them and placed her hands on hips.

"Lee Sungyeol! Are you trying to make this dinner a total disaster?" she asked, clearly unsatisfied.

Sungyeol quickly shook his hands in front of her face. "Don't worry about this! He won't do anything wrong in front of you and girls. This would bring him a shame!" his mother sighed and shook her head, still not convinced about this.

"I hope you know what you're doing! I thought he will be happy! How could you not tell me about this?" she whined. Sungyeol hugged her and smiled.

"Because you would be unnecessary worried." when he pulled away he winked to her and ran to the living room, away from his mother death glare.


X----------X----------X

 
Meantime Soorin was talking through the phone with no one else than Woohyun.

"Are you sure you want to come?" she asked to be sure if she didn't hear this wrong.

"Yes I'm sure and I think he won't have anything against this." he tried to convince her.

Soorin sighed not sure about this. "Do as you want and don't you dare say that I agreed to it! Understand?" he chuckled.

"Why not sweet heart? If I say it, this would give me more chance to get in. Am I right?" she rolled her eyes but soon smiled.

"You're too greasy Woohyun! And I'm not your sweet heart I'm your best friend remember?" Woohyun snorted and pouted.

"But I love you my best friend!" he said sadly, still pouting. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Stop playing around Woohyun. Seriously you should find a girl." she hated it when Woohyun mentioned that he love her. She was aware of his feelings but she couldn't fall in love with her best friend. It seemed wrong and yet she found Sungyeol's efforts to find her younger sister boyfriend amusing. She even started to get interested with him.
 
"Eh? Me and girlfriend? They would be jealous of you!" Woohyun joked, he had no idea how he should answer her so he just said that.

"Do you think Sungyeol will be jealous of you if we start dating?" Soorin asked but then she bit her lower lip. She hates it when she say something what can hurt him but what she can do? She don't love him and never will. For her Woohyun is like a brother and being with brother is something wrong, not approved.

"Of course he will be! He will freak out every time when he see us together." Woohyun laughed.

"Well we will see after his plan with Chanyeol and Ririn be successful." Woohyun made a face.

I won't allow to this! He thought.

"But if he fail? What then?" she thought for a while before she answered.

"I think we'll stay as a friends. If nothing else happen." Woohyun raised his eyebrow surprised.

"What else?" Woohyun wanted to know. Soorin sighed and looked at the clock.

"I'm sorry Woohyun but I need to finish. I need to tell Sungyeon that we're going out." after saying to each other goodbye they hang up. Woohyun clenched his fingers on the phone while his teeth tightened in anger. He couldn't let Sungyeol to be successful, he had to break his plan.
 


X----------X----------X

 
Chanyeol yawned and his stomach. It was a while since he could sleep this long. Usually he would wake up two hours earlier and all because of Sungyeol. He buried his face into his pillow and smiled slightly. Maybe he went out or passed away? Chanyeol sighed and turned back on his back. He rubbed his eyes and slowly sat on bed. He looked around his room and felt strange. Usually he would yell at Sungyeol and then ran to bathroom, slamming door behind him. He raised his eyebrow confused. Something was out of place and he had to find out what's going on. He stood up and went to door. When he opened them, smell of food filled his nostrils. Immediately he heard loud grumble from his belly.

Oh! I'm so hungry! He thought and ran to kitchen. When he got there he saw his mother with Sungyeol trying something from pan.

"What's going on?" he asked looking at them with big eyes. Sungyeol wasn't a type who will cook with mother.

"Ah Channie!" his mother ran to him and hugged him tightly. "We have guests today so please go to your room and dress up nicely." Chanyeol was stunned. Everything what happened till now was strange and suspicious.

"Who?" he asked narrowing his eyes at mother, which averted her eyes nervously.

"Chan don't bother mom now! Just go and get dressed or else I'll help you!" Sungyeol threatened with smirk plastered on his face. Chanyeol felt as shiver went down his spine and he quickly went to his room.

"Thank you Sungyeol." his mother said in relief. Sungyeol only smiled to her.
 


X----------X----------X

 
"I don't want to go!" Sungyeon whined and jumped few times in place. She really didn't want to spend her time with Soorin.

"If you go with me I'll take you to shop and by new clothes." Sungyeon looked at her through narrowed eyes but soon nodded.

"Deal!" she growled and went to her room. After half an hour she went out of her room and smiled to her sister widely.

"Great now we will be late." Soorin said madly. Sungyeon only pouted.

"You should have hurry me up." Sungyeon grinned and happily jumped towards door. Soorin rolled her eyes. She knew this wouldn't help her to bring Sungyeon down faster.
 


X----------X----------X

 
Chanyeol was forced to open the door when someone knocked. Sungyeol and his mother were at that time busy. He growled when he saw Myungsoo on the other side.

"Hi." Myungsoo said with so much enthusiasm that even nerd would be more charming than him.

Chanyeol grimaced and turned around leaving Myungsoo in the door, who of course shrugged and went inside.

"Myungsoo honey!" their mother shouted when she saw him and ran to him.

"Hello Mrs. Lee." Myungsoo greeted her and spread his arms before she hugged him tightly. Sungyeol chuckled at the sign while Chanyeol snorted.

"I'm happy you came. Sit down, rest of guests should come after a while." Myungsoo raised his eyebrow confused and looked at Sungyeol who quickly turned around and went to his room. Shaking his head Myungsoo followed him to his room.

"Who else is coming?" he asked, leaning his back on the door. Sungyeol laughed nervously.

"Soorin and Ririn?" he answered stretching his head awkwardly. Suddenly they heard loud steps down the stairs as if someone was running down them. Sungyeol eyes opened wide when he heard as Chanyeol shouted to their mom.

"Mom! I'm not staying here any second longer!" Sungyeol pushed Myungsoo to the side and rushed down the stairs. He grabbed Chanyeol before he could open the door and pulled him closer, then wrapped his hands around his waist, trying to take him away from the door.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Chanyeol was yelling, wiggling and kicking Sungyeol.

"No way Chan! You're staying here!" they both froze when they heard bell on the door.

"I'll open!" Myungsoo shouted, smirking to Chanyeol while he went towards door. When he opened them his jaw dropped.

"Surprise!" shouted Woohyun while doing his best aegyo.


That's all from the old chapters I had. Now I'll currently write new. Hopefully it won't take me too much time to update :P