- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 12

 

 

Myungsoo sighed in relief when he finally stopped in front of Sungyeon house door. He looked at her, hanging on his hand by all way back to home. He was finally tired of her and his hand hurts.
 
"We're here." he said trying to not sound too happy.
 
"I know." she pouted disappointed. Finally she let go of his hand and stood in front of him, looking into his eyes.
 
"It was fun to go on a date with you Myungsoo." she smiled. "But seriously you should find girlfriend or else you will be cold like this to the end of the world." Myungsoo jaw dropped. He looked dumbfounded at Sungyeon as if she slapped him in the face.
 
She's kidding me?! Myungsoo narrowed his eyes in anger when she stuck her tongue out towards him and ran to her house. Myungsoo shrugged as he decided to forget about this day. He turned around and was about to leave when someone jumped at him from behind.
 
"What the hell?" he shouted angrily. Soon Sungyeon stood again in front of him, grinning widely.
 
"Goodbye kiss!" she grabbed Myungsoo head between her two palms, pulling it closer. She pressed her lips tightly to Myungsoo's and after a while pulled away. She then giggled and ran away before Myungsoo could say or do something.
 
Seriously this girl! Myungsoo ruffled his heir annoyed and rushed to his home before Sungyeon would decide to attack him again.
 


X----------X----------X

 
Soorin sighed as she went away from her window from where she was watching Myungsoo and Sungyeon. She left her room and went towards main door. There she found smiling Sungyeon.
 
"Isn't he too old for you?" she asked. Sungyeon looked at her and her smile quickly disappeared.
 
"It's not your problem! Got it?" Sungyeon showed her tongue.
 
"You shouldn't play like this with boys what if..."
 
"What if?! What if?! Whatever it is, it's not your business!" Sungyeon shouted at her older sister. Soorin sighed sadly and placed both hands on Sungyeon shoulders.
 
"I wouldn't mind if you go on a date with Chanyeol and treat him serious." Sungyeon blinked few times and brightened.
 
"You wouldn't? You like him?" Soorin slightly smiled and nodded.
 
"But I don't! He's stupid boring deep voiced cold machine!" Sungyeon with huff passed next to her sister, leaving her dumbfounded.

 


X----------X----------X

 
Chanyeol entered his home and quietly closed door behind him. He sat on the step and started to take off his shoes.
 
"Where have you been?" Chanyeol flinched and grabbed his chest, turning his head with scared expression towards Sungyeol.
 
"Do you want me to have heart attack?!" Chanyeol shouted angrily at his brother.
 
"The same here!" Sungyeol scoffed.
 
"Boys please stop this!" their mother came to them to separate them.
 
"Sungyeol go to your room. Chanyeol you're going with me to the kitchen." she ordered. They exchanged angry glances before did what their mother wanted. Chanyeol sat at the table while his mother started to make food for him.
 
"I don't understand you Chanyeol." she started slowly not looking at him.
 
"So?" Chanyeol only shrugged. He knew she will never understand him.
 
"I and Sungyeol want you to be happy. Don't you see how much we love you? How much we try to make you happy?" Chanyeol lowered his head. He felt as tears appeared in his eyes.
 
"I'm happy without your help mom. Why won't you leave me alone and let me be?" she looked at him with worry in her eyes and sighed.
 
"Don't forget you can tell us everything when you will feel down ok?" Chanyeol nodded and turned his gaze towards table.
 
"Don't worry mom I'll be perfectly fine." she went to him and hugged him tightly. Chanyeol hugged her back, blinking his eyes to chase away his tears.
 
But I still hate him mom or maybe I'm jealous of his carefree way of life? Whatever it is, I won't share my secrets with him. Never!