- Chapter

Yeollie in charge of LOVE [discontinued]
Yeollie
In charge of LOVE - 19

 

Woohyun's face darkened the moment Soorin ran after Sungyeol. His gaze stopped at her stuff that she carelessly left at her desk. He felt pain in his heart. Does it mean he supposed to take care of her stuff this time too? But this time was different. This time he wasn't so willing to take care of it.

Woohyun cursed in his mind and roughly packet his notebook and pen to his bag. He did the same with Soorin stuff, ignoring the fact that all eyes were focused on him. Even professor stopped talking and furiously looked at him because once again someone disturbed in his lecture.

"If anyone else wants to leave, do it now." Professor said annoyed when Woohyun was heading to the exit. Myungsoo however decided to stay at his seat. He doesn't consider Woohyun as his friend so he don't want to interfere in his heart problems. Probably Woohyun wouldn't like to talk with him at all. He doesn't even need to try.

Mean time Woohyun was walking around the park wondering how to get rid of Sungyeol. He couldn't think of anything and when it was time their lectures ends he went to her house, hoping to meet her there. How disappointed he was when Sungyeon opened door for him.

"Soorin isn't home. Shockingly she isn't with you." Sungyeon said emotionless, gazing at Woohyun from head to toe.

"Just give it back to her." he pushed Soorin bag into Sungyeon hands and went away.

"." Sungyeon snarled and slammed the door. Woohyun heard it but he couldn't care less. He pushed hands into pockets, lowered his head and rushed ahead. Rage and desire for revenge buzzed inside of him. He was able to beat someone just to let it all out. All his frustration. So when someone bumped into him, halfway to home, without looking up he pushed that person to the ground.

"Are you blind!" He yelled only to shut up right after. At first he was deeply shocked but after a while smirk appeared on his face. There on the ground, propped on both elbows was lying Chanyeol looking up at Woohyun with anger. "Well, well, well who do we have here." Laughed Woohyun. Chanyeol raised eyebrow surprised of how coldly Woohyun spoke to him. "Sungyeol's precious younger brother." He spat.

"Go away freak!" Chanyeol growled, slowly getting up from the ground.

"He so freaked out when you were lost." Woohyun scoffed, ignoring Chanyeol's words. However the younger boy was surprised of what he had heard. He looked at Woohyun with wide eyes as if looking for confirmation. "He skipped lecture just because of you..." At the last word Woohyun realized something. Something what could keep Sungyeol away from Soorin.

Chanyeol was speechless, frozen in one spot.

"You may be more useful than I thought." Woohyun concluded aloud. He gazed Chanyeol from head to toe, nodded his head and then went away. He was more than pleased to bump into Chanyeol, who he can use to blackmail Sungyeol.


X----------X----------X

 

It was getting dark already but Sungyeol couldn't be more happy than now even if it mean he soon will have to part with Soorin. All thanks to his younger brother. He never supposed he could spend so much time alone with  Soorin, what more walk her to home.

Only him and her.

"Thank you for being with me the entire day." Sungyeol thanked, slowly getting shy. She smiled brightly to him and playfully patted his shoulder.

"I know how it is with younger sibling so I couldn't leave you alone." she answered honestly and blushed a little. Awkward silence appeared between them as they looked each other straight into the eyes. Calm wind ruffled their hair as if wanted to play with them but it stopped when they didn't react. They were so lost in the moment that world around them stopped exist. Sungyeol felt only how his heart pumped in incredible high speed. Before his eyes stood beautiful girl with slightly flushed cheeks and with shining eyes. She was waiting for his next move, trying to hide her nervousness while Sungyeol wanted to kiss her on this plump lips. Sadly all he could do was to hug her tightly and whisper to her ear.

"I don't know why he hates me. I'm worried about him."

"Give him some time, maybe when you won't be around he will realize how much he need you." she advised, smiling shyly.

"I-I love you!" Sungyeol shouted while tears appeared in his eyes. He was deeply touched by her words and he hugged her tighter. Soorin on the other hand was stunned. She didn't know what to say, what to do. She didn't expect him to say something like this to her. However this words made her heart beat faster.

This wonderful and kind of awkward moment was broke off by ringtone from Sungyeol's phone. He hurriedly let go of Soorin and reached for his phone.

"Hallo?" he asked, looking with slightly wide opened eyes at giggling Soorin. She covered lips with her palm, trying to cover her red cheeks.

"Where are you? It's getting dark and you're not at home. You don't even bother to let me know you're still alive!" he heard his mother sad voice. He felt guilty for making her worried.

"I'm so sorry umma! I'll be right back!" he answered and after few more words hang up. "I'm sorry but I need to go." he said sheepishly, while rubbing back of his head.

"You really should. It's getting dark." she answered but her heart once again started to beat faster as if expecting something more. But nothing much happened because Sungyeol waved to her and ran off, leaving her with feeling of disappointment.

"Someone's in love!" Sungyeon shouted from the window in which she observed this two, causing Soorin to blush madly.


X----------X----------X

 

Sungyeol burst into Chanyeol's room, startling the busy with homework boy. He ran to his brother bed and threw himself on top of it.

"You said you wouldn't scold me." Chanyeol said through gritted teeth.

"I didn't come here to scold you." Sungyeol explained. He sat down on the bed and looked at mad Chanyeol.

"Whatever it is get out." Chanyeol stood up and went to open door to his room. However Sungyeol stood up and went to Chanyeol desk, then looked at his homework.

"Today apart of that you disappeared, I had the best day of my life." Sungyeol said seriously. He picked up pencil and started to twirl it around his fingers.

Chanyeol was confused. He didn't understand his brother at all. Now he wanted him out of his room even more. "I don't care how was your day. Get out!"

"Thank you Chan. I could spent time with Soorin today." this time Sungyeol said it more happily. He stood up and went towards door. At the frame he smiled to Chanyeol, punched in the arm and after that went to his room.

Chanyeol slammed door after him, very pissed of. "Freak." he cursed at his brother and jumped at his bed. He totally forgot about his homework which he left half empty.

Little did he know that Sungyeol wrote something on his homework sheet.


X----------X----------X

 

Sungyeol entered his room, smiling slightly. He went to his bed and lay down there. He stared at the ceiling for a while before decided to call Myungsoo. He took out phone from his jeans pocket and dialed the number. Soon voice was heard on the other side.

"Yes?" Myungsoo sounded tired.

"L! You won't believe!" Sungyeol shouted excited, causing Myungsoo to slightly pull away phone from his ear.

"In what?" Myungsoo asked emotionless. He then yawned loudly.

Sungyeol just shrugged off his friend tiredness and continued. "I spent a lot of time with Soorin today. I walked her to home, hugged and uh..." Sungyeol finally realized what he had told her.

"And?" Myungsoo asked but it still sounded as if he wasn't interested in their conversation.

"I kind of told her that I love her." Sungyeol started to laugh stupidly because he felt embarrassed.

"WOW! That was so fast. How does she reacted?" finally Myungsoo found something interesting in their conversation which allowed him to laugh at his friend.

"Huh?" Sungyeol was confused.

"You're such an idiot. I'm asking if she blushed, if her eyes widened, does she coughed or did something unusual?" Myungsoo explained annoyed.

"Well..." Sungyeol laughed awkwardly. "I was hugging her at that time so I have no clue. And when we parted away she seemed to be fine, acting normal."

"You're blind or dumb. Next time try to notice things like this." Myungsoo scolded him.

"I'm not..." Sungyeol was cut off.

"I'm hanging up." and all Sungyeol could hear was beeping sound, announcing that Myungsoo really hang up.

"L you jerk! I didn't tell you about Chanyeol yet." Sungyeol hissed. He put phone on the nightstand and then moved hands under his head, resting it on them. Once again he was staring at the ceiling but this time he decided what to do with Chanyeol.