Krystal Clear I

Coup d'etat

Ever since they met people had tend to mistake their relationship for something more than a frienship but the truth is that Suho and Kristal Jung are the best friends of SM. Since they in the beggining of their trainee years theyve been friends and fame hasnt changed that. If you want to know any secret about Joonmyeon, the youngest Jung is the one who wont tell you.

"Whats with the long face?"

"Kris hyung 'broke up' with me"

"And you are sad because...Did you know it wasnt real right?"

"Very funny. Im sad because he did it because Chanyeol told him everything"

"Everything?"

"Yes. Everything"

Is not truth, Kristal thinks, he didnt see Joonmyeon crumbling down into her arms one rainy night saying that he was sorry to the heavens. He wasnt there to calm him down and take care of the terrible hangover that he had nor he listened how many times he called Baekhyun and apologized to him in his drunk man dreams. He wasnt there to hear him say what an awfull person he was for doing this to his friends. He wasnt there to hear him complaint about headaches and stomach pains. He didnt know that he was taking anxiety pills that helped him sleep once he apologise and stoped being a jerk. He doesnt know that he stoped taking them because they kept them sleepy and forgetfull. No, he didnt tell everything, he couldnt.

She told him that at least ONE of all twelve of them should know what the hell happend to him after and know that he regreted it all sincerly. That he should let his stupid pride aside and tell Kris the truth or at least one more side to the story. And she also said that she didnt understand why he needed Yifans aproval so much, but that that was his problem.

--------

"You are my angel", Kris heard Luhan say in chinese, it made him stop at the door frame, sight on the horizon.

"Wait let me see if I get it...", Minseok was there. "...you said...aww Lu geee, you are so cheesyy. Did you just said I was your angel?"

"But thats what you are: you are an angel and you are mine", he answer half korean half chinese. Kris muttered the frase like a crazy robot: "You are my angel". He opened and closed the door in order to make himself noticed.

"Hey Fan!! How are you"

"Hey guys. Wheres the rest of the people?"

"Around", Minseok said and proceed to call everyone else.

"What happend?", Luhan asked worried.

"I just wnated to tell you all that Suho and I broke up", everyone gasped, especially Tao.

"Why?", Luhan again.

"Ehmm...well we just find out we werent ment to be..."

"Wow...you left him in his worst moment...", Yixing pointed out, Kris didnt answer mostly because he found himself trapped between Taos arms in a bone crushing hug, he hugged back and felt his friend sob.

"Ddont cry. Im ok. He is ok too...is not..."

"You are not ok, you broke up with the love of your life how can you?"

"Well he really was.."

"Dont lie to us gege", he hugged some more. Lay rolled his eyes.

"But are you really ok?", the chinese dancer asked.

"Yes, yes dont worry about me...ehmm Tao? Tao stop crying", he consoled the younger one. He noticed that Tao instead hang his head in his shoulder and silently, this wasnt only about him. "Hey", he patted his back. "Hey, are YOU ok?", Tao noded. "Whats up with him?"

"He is a hopeless romantic?", Minseok said.

"No, something is up between you two", Lay pointed at Chen who earned a glare from Yifan.

Whatever, is true, ever since Jongdae almost died choking the both of them had been distant and Chen seems to be all jumpy around whenever the boy is close. Kris had been ignoring everything on hopes that his two band mates would solve whatever papermade problem they have with eachother. Yes, he really didnt want to be "baba" this time, this K thing was to much for him.

"Is that truth?", the leader asked and Tao shook his head eagerly. "Youve done something to ge?", he tried again and Tao just lower his head and sobed a little.

"Why does it always has to be me!!", he shouted in chinese and left to his room like an anoying teenage girl.Everyone turned to look at Jongdae, who gave a gulty shrug. Really this is not the moment for this, Yifan would deal with them later.

-----------------------------

He was in the midle of calming down because Suhos melancolic state was kind of contagious and he was starting to think things that he no longer should, so there he was when someone came to visit the dorm. Damn! Cant a guy have some peace? And what the hell is Kristal Jung doing here? How did she even pass with out being murdered?

"Hi Kevin", she said in her nasal english.

"Hey. What are you doing here? Does your manager knows...?"

"Pfff, them. Im here to talk about Joonmyeon". GOOD GOD, he even lied to his best friend about them? Yifan wanted to roll his eyes. "I know that you were lying, so chill". Great so she was there to talk about the real Joonmyeon...not again. He just made a face signaling that she should continue.

"Well he feels like for not telling you everything and he thinks he is trash and I thought you should know that because he doesnt need anybody else mad at him right now". Is she scolding him?

"Look I already told him that I wasnt mad at him and that he needed to grow up and having a spoke person does not lead you to grow up"

"Waht?! You think he told me to come?"

"Well..."

"Well no. I came because he is stuborn and he hasnt tell you everything yet". Oh Lord have mercy, theres more? "He...knows that he was wrong and he feels bad about it still...and there are more things than 'lack of leadership'...so I wanted you to talk to him again. He seems to have found in you a friend. I mean you might be the only person he trusts in right now, the only one who listened and he looks up to you. Please give him one more chance"

"He hasnt say anything about talking to me again so..."

"Yes I will take care of that, what Im asking is for you to say yes when he asks you to talk, please?"

"Sure", whatever.

"Thanks Kev...really I worry about him and Im happy that someone on this stupid group takes care of him, because just so you know, that Baekhyun guy is a ". Yeah well, Yifan doesnt like people talking bad about his friends, he does like Baek you know?

Well ok, he will talk to Joonmyeon one more time to hear yet another side to this story, but the thing is that the more Suho talks, the more he sees him mop around the more Yifan doesnt stand one more minute of this soap opera. Why does he do this? He already apologized to everbody, he already explained himself, thats it! Theres nothing more he can do but to wait and let people think about it, and change, and let people trust him again. This is why nobody never really liked him in the first place, well Luhan and Minseok do, Jongdae at the begining...well theres Tao, yeah Tao adores him no matter what, but then again he doesnt know any of this. Anyway, this is why the rest were always insure about him, he has always been so eager to please that he would do anything: explain himself to dead, harresed people with gifts, smile at all costs, yeah some can think that this is a plus, but is not when is not sincere and just something that you do so people thinks highly of you. He will tell him all this things if the other decides to talk to him again and he will make it clear that he really, really, doesnt want to know any more of this.