I got a secret, can you keep it?

Coup d'etat

So yes Tao meant well and he prepared one hell of Valentines event for the whole group and he got everybody on board to make the two exs get back together. That day he was being exceptionally sweet(ter) and cute so basically nobody could say no to him. Games and hearts of all sizes were prepared for the party.

As soon as everybody started to arrive to the M dorm Tao would happyly welcomed them with a headband with two antens with hearts in their tips (it was too gay, but cute). He said that it was a Valentines Festival because he was in love and he wanted to celebrate that. Him and Chen were wearing couples sweaters with matchin care bears on their bellies. Luhan and Minseok also had couples clothes, and so did Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

They drank and eat, but when the moment of the dance came, very suspeciously, everyone grab a partner leaving Kris and Suho alone and that was when they figured what was going on.

"So all of this was for us?", Yifan whispered.

"It looks like it...I feel so guilty"

"I know, maybe we should go and sit"

"You think Tao would let us?"

"Not really"

"Just...lets keep this until the end", Suho said as he watched how Chanyeol and Baekhyun were dancing so close together and whispering to eachother. He felt like an idiot for wanting to be Chanyeol, to be able to talk to Baekhyun so close that his lips would touch his skin, to be able to inhale his sent...he felt like an idiot. His sight went back to his reallity where Yifans hands were uninterstingly holding his frame, it was like was holding a jacket...a friend, supermarket bag? Joonmyeon didnt really dare to think how would they be as a couple. If that was the case would Yifan hold him like this as well or would he hold him like Luhan is holding Minseok, with so much care and devotion as if he was made of glass?

"This is stupid. Lets sit", Kris interrupted his thoughts, he noded and follow. They wouldnt escape that eassy because Zitao immediatly anounced that the truth or dare game has started. Yifan needed a drink.

So, no surprises, the questions of the game were all about love, so they turned into love confession answers. Yifan had roll his eyes so many times and drink so much that he was almost falling asleep on the floor. And then came Baekhyuns question to Joonmyeon, him of all people.

"If youve met the love of your life name him", he said with a mischevious smile. What the hell?!! The blond singer glanced between Joonmyeon and Yifan. No, ing, way.

The correct answer or the only answer that Suho thought at the time was "You" .

"I havent met him yet", he lied.

"If you lie you have to make a dare", Yixing reminded. Oh, my, God.

"I dare you to kiss Yifan ge!!", Zitao said straight forward. Suhos eyes went as wide as Kyungsoos and then all the ideas for excuses that he was making in his head were interrupted by Yifans outburt.

"It was a lie!", they all stop laughing to look at him, puzzled.

"Of course we all know that Junmahaos great love is you!!", Tao beamed.

"No! It was a lie! All of that was a lie, him and I, we never...", he made hand gestures, he sounded fed up, annoyed. "Look Kyungsoo...I dont know what was that you saw, or wanted to see that day in the dorm, but I wasnt hugging him. I wasnt, we werent even close, I was barely putting my hand on his shoulder! Tell them Suho!", Joonmyeon noded in shame."Then you entered", he pointed at Baekhyun, "and started to be a jerk to him..."

"Hey!", Chanyeol warned.

"...saying that you were happy he didnt like you. Da fuq was that?! And I felt like I had to... I dont know save him from the emberrasment and I said that we were dating, but we werent.Im sorry", he said to all of them. "Im sorry", he said to Suho.

"Its ok", the ex leader muttered. "Im sorry Taozi. You did a great party though", he smiled at his baby brother. They all kept silent for a moment, just a moment, that moment should have been taken to leave, they shoulve gone to sleep, to clean the dorm, to...anything else, but then Baekhyun had, just HAD to talk.

"Wait...so you dragged him into your lie to save your ?!", he said to Joonmyeon. "Ok he didnt listen right?", Kris thought."This is so you! You make everyone think that you are good and noble, but in reallity you are just full of lies! I hope you all see his real face now", Baekhyun was angry and...not making any sense.

"What? Yifan just said that he lied because he wanted, in fact he just said that if it wasnt for your attitude nobody would have to lie!", Luhan deffended.

"Thats the point! He is so manipulative that you dont even notice and end up doing what he wants!", what the hell was he on????

Suho kept his mouth shut biting his lips in an effort to not say what was on his heart until Minseok call out for him.

"Joon, your lip is bleeding", he said soflty pating his shoulder. Suho looked at him and touched his lip.He inspected his bloody finger.

"Oh..I...", he stud up. "...have to...go clean... this", he said and left the dorm. Minseok and Kyungsoo went after him.

"What is wrong with you?", Sehun asked Baekhyun.

"Nothing Im tire of all of you thinking that he is saint suffering all the time when he is not"

"What are you talking about? What are you not telling?", Jongin said.

"Nothing. Im just saying the same thing that Ive always said: he is a fake. He would do ANYTHING to get what he wants and what he wants is to be Ks leader again, so he is asking for your simpathy and you are falling for it", he said the last part to Luhan.

Chanyeol kept silent, he didnt understand anything. Yes Jongin was right, there is something that his boyfriend knows that is not telling. On the other hand, it is also true that Joonmyeon was failing as Ks leader and they all suffered for it, so they asked for him to be removed, but that was not the same thing that Baekhyun was thinking when he said those words. What the hell was going on??!!

-------------------------------

"He is not here", Kyungsoo anounce form inside the K dorm.

"What?!", Minseok sounded alarmed. He grabed his phone to call missing Suho but it went to voice mail. "What is going on? Do you know what happend between him and Baekki?"

"No, hyung. I know what we all know. I voted for him to step down from leader position because he was really failing, it was not like him. I dont know what was happening to him, he wasnt himself, at one point it seemed like he hated us. Ive known him from a long time, you know, we know eachother from a long time ago, and I can assure you that that person was not the one we knew...but right now...I dont understand anything", Kyungsoo was telling the truth and Minseok noticed.

--------------------------------

"He is not there", Minseok said as he entered the M dorm.

"What?!", Lay sounded scared.

"Please..he just want to make a fuss out of himself", Baekhyun was getting on everybodies nerves.

" damn...", Lay launch against him. "You better tell us right now what the hell you know!!", he said as he grabbed him by the collar. Chanyeol was ready to attack but Zitao cought Lay first and Jongdae grabbed Baekhyun to separete them.

"What the ?!! Calm the down! We need to find Joonmyeon first!! And you need to shut the hell up rigth now!!", Kris growled. "Take him out of here now!!", he comanded to Chanyeol who took his boyfriend out in a heart beat. As soon as they left Yifans phone rang, they all looked at him.

"Its Krystal".