The secret is out, but far from you

Coup d'etat

"Dont worry I got you", Yifan said as he helped Joonmyeon to stand up and walk down the bridge. They made to the car with the chinese man practically carring Suho. Once there he called Luhan and asked him to prepare the hot thub because the ex leader looker really pale and his lips were purple.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"I know that I said that I would tell the truth to the guys..but..I dont want Sehun, Tao, Jongin and Kyungsoo to know...for now...please?"

"Ok...whenever you are ready..."

"...beacuse I know that Taozi would be so upset..."

"Is ok, but you have to talk to Baekhyun, that would do you good, better than telling Minseok", Suho nodded.

------------

In the ride back Joonmyeon fell asleep or faded Yifan wasnt sure. He was half awake when he stoped the car but couldnt walk so Yifan had to carry him again. When Amber opened the door, she was shocked of what she saw. Everyone gasped.

"I have the bathroom ready", Yifan noded and pass. Minseok and Kyungsoo striped Suho and putted him in the warm water.

"What happend? Did he...?", the broken voice of Krystal came from behind Kris.

"No, he was sitting in the highway bridge, almost freezing", she cried more.

"Did he...tell you...about?"

"Yeah...he did"

"Ill prepare some soup, tea and medicins", Lay suddenly said and left for the kitchen.

"Ill help you", Kai fallowed.

"Where is he gonna sleep?", Sehun asked to nobody in particular.

"You can put him in my room, Tao sleeps with Jongdae in his room, right?", he looked at Tao, who noded.

"Ill go warm up the room", the korean maknea left.

"Yifan your socks are wet and your hair too", Victoria pointed out. "Dry them you are gonna catch a cold". Yifan just now realized of that he was half frozen as well. He went to his room to change his clothes.

-------------------------------

Chen entered his dorm as slowlly as he could, followed by Chanyeol. He found Lay and Kai in the kitchen and asked for Jonnmyeon.

The new leader walked to the bathroom but was stoped by someone: Krystal.

"What do you want?"

"I want to see hyung"

"Your hyung doesnt need you"

"Krys...", Amber came from behind her. "Yeol ah your hyung is kind of tire and a little sick right now, but he is fine. The boys are looking after him"

"Is Kyungsoo with him?"

"Yes"

"Can you call him? Since I dont think youll let me see hyung", he said a little upset. At that moment, Yifan came out of his room and saw Chanyeol.

"Come with me Ill tell you what happend", he said to his friend and led him to the living room.

---------------------------------

"He is kind of having a nervous break down right now..so I was gonna sugest that you let him stay here for afew days...send me his schedule and Ill manage it. If the managers ask tell them to talk to me...I think he will want to talk with you and Beak. I just ask that until he does you respect his space and his times. Do you think Baek can do that?"

"Of course he can", Chanyeol sounded offended.

"Dont get angry at me. You cant denied that one of the members is suffering because of what Baek said, you cant denied that he was out of line. You know I suport you in this leadership thing, but what he said was not right. Suho is really not well"

"How would I know? You dont let me see him", Yifan sighed, out of all the moments in the world Chanyeol chooses this one to be difficult. "Come with me".

----------------------------

Suho looked like a zombie, he was sitting in one of the beds of Yifans room, Kyungsoo and Luhan were drying his hair and his feet. The look on his face was blank as if he wasnt there. Chanyeol looked at Kris.

"Hyung?", he called and Luhan gave a scolding look to Kris as Chanyeol moved closer to them. "Hyung dont ever do this again. We were worried". "Lies", Luhan thought. "Do you need anything from me?", he asked.

"IIm sorry...I didnt mean to worry you", his voice was very weak, Chanyeol gulped. This person didnt look manipulative and willing to do anything to get what he wanted, this person looked weak and vulnerable and broken, but why would his own boyfriend lie to him like this?

"No, hyung Im sorry, I should be out looking for you. Im sorry", guilt washed over Chanyeol as he finally huged Suho, tears pooling in his eyes. Suho brought one of his hands to the tallers hair, it took a lot of strength.

"Chanyeol ah", Luhan said as if trying to tell him that he couldnt be emotional too. "Suho needs to rest now", Luhan didnt want him there either Chanyeol noded.

"Ill come to see you tomorrow ok?", Joonmyeon noded like a robot.

After he left, Krytal fed him Lays soup and tea and gave him some cold medicins. She tucked him into bed and left with Amber and Victoria promising to comeback tomorrow.

They all left the room because as soon as his head hot the pillow he was out.

"Can I stay here with him?", Kyungsoo asked. Kris said yes.

"Can we too?", Jongin asked for him and Sehun, Kris said yes, it would be good for Suho to have them around. They brought a matress from the other room and then Kyungsoo lied with Joonmyeon, Sehun and Tao on his bed and Kai on the floor.

---------------------------------------

With all the babies away, Yixing, Luhan, Minseok and Jongdae were waiting for Kris to say something about what happend, wich mustve been really bad because Suho was in a very bad shape. They sat at the living room looking at Kris, waiting.

"Well, he told me, I made him promise that he would tell you what is going on, is really not my place to do so. What I can tell you is that is very bad, he is gonna need all of our support and pacience and strength because is...its gonna be hard to hear that with a straight face".

----------------------------------

And it was. They all tried to keep their cool while listening to Suho, they tried not to make violent remarks, the ones that they really wanted to say.

Their feelings were mixed, they all knew Sam, they never thought that he was an and a psycho and...

"Can you please not tell to the kids?", he asked.

"Yyeah", Minseok said looking at Jongdae, who noded because there was no way in hell he would tell this to his baby panda, he would cry and he doesnt like that.

"Hyung", Lay spoke. "Im sorry that I coulndt help you back then, but I promise you that I would be there for you always from now on, please dont hide youself from us anymore", he said and holds Joonmyeons hand in his.

"Its true Jonnmyeonie, you are our precious little brother, let us help however we can. We trust you", Minseok said with teary eyes.

"Thank you", Suho said and proceed to hug everyone.

------------------------

"Well I bet that that was eassier than what you thought"

"It was", Suho smiled. "Thank you for helping me", he said to Yifan as he snuggled into him a little more on the couch. For some reason, Kris didnt pushed him away, he couldnt. This kind of thing would only happend with Zitao and even with him it didnt last and he would shove the poor boy away after a moment, but he had been like this with Joonmyeon the whole day, wich was odd, except that he didnt see it that way.

"Its ok, I told you Ill help. Now, we have more important things to talk about"

"We do?"

"Yes, your leader sent me your schedule. Shall we go over it?"

"What? Are you my manager now?"

"Yes I am", he said proudly and then they started to read what was on Yifans phone.

The smug smiled they were giving to eachother, the touches, the tones of their voices...if someone who didnt know anything pass by and look the persone could eassyly think that they were flirting. This were Zitaos thought, the boy was watching his geges from the kitchen while eating pudding, a hyena giggle escaped from his mouth, wich cause the people on the couch to look at him.

"Whats with you?". Yifan asked.

"I remembered a joke", he answer, then he looked at his phone, then pouted.

"You are so clingy Zitao", Yifan told him knowing well why he was pouting at the phone: Jongdae was out promoting for SM The Ballad and it took to damn much time.

"Dont be mean hyung", Joonmyeon told Yifan. "You are not clingy and dont worry, Jongdae will be here soon", he told Tao who childishly stuck his tongue out to Yifan. Joonmyeon smiled at Tao and then at Yifan who smiled back at him..and yes, thats when Tao knew: it was time for another of Zitaos Master Plans, and this time it.will.work. Oh yes...it will.

"God why are you smirking like that?", Yixing asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Everything is fine ge, everything is just fine..."