Coming out

Coup d'etat

Surprisingly it was Chen who burst through the door of Baekhyuns room, Tao behind, trying to grab him, stop him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!!! How could you?!!", he said grabing on his collar. Baekhyun played the confused clueless kid.

"Gege no stop!", it was Tao. Lay entered to try to rescue his makneas boyfriend.

"No! NO! He deserves it! What the hell do you want from us, from him! You broke his family, you broke him!!"

"What the hell are you talking about?! What is wrong with YOU!? Im just here, doing ing nothing and you enter to murder me!!! I am the one who doesnt do and still here you are tryig to kill me!!!". Lays hold started to get loose, more loose, maybe he should be the one beating him.

Chanyeol was the one who explaint, his voice tired.

"Someone 'leaked' an information saying that Joonmyeon got his place because he slept with a choreographer...Baek please, please....just...Do you have anything to do with that?"

"How can you say that. I care about this band you know? While all of you are ing around wherever Im working to get us out there. If you would just keep it in your pants we would be scandal free. But, OF COURSE, is always better to blame me. Do you think that I was the only one who saw that? Who thought that? Do you even remember what it was like to be a trainee? Those guys would rip eachothers throats". Chanyeol sighed.

------------------

Joonmyeon felt really secure on Yifans arms, but couldnt stop crying anyway.

"Please dont let it get to you", Yifan pleads.

"I dont understand why he hates me so much....I just...I was wrong...but I....I apologized right? So...so", he sobs. Yifan cant really do that much, so he holds him.

The phone rings, vibrates in Yifans pocket, Joonmyeon stiffs.

"Please dont leave me", Suho asks panicking.

"Dont worry", he tries to take his phone. "It must be...nothing...", he takes his phone out of his pocket. Its a message from the managers: "Emergency meeting", it reads. "Tell Joonmyeon, he is not answering". "They want to meet us", he sais softly, his friend braeks more.

-----------

At the meeting the questions are soulless, cold, estrategic. Its disgusting, thats what Yifan thinks, they dont have any regards for Joonmyeon, for the state he is in, the way he looks. And they have the audacity to think that this is a bigger problem for the agency, more of a problem for them than for Joonmyeon.

This is what he hates about the company, ever since they debuted not only they lie to them as business partners and employees, but also as people in general and the way they keep remind them all the time how much they are nothing with out them is just...can they have any mercy on Joonmyeon?

They agree to not say anything, but say what really, admit that Joonmyeon was gay, that they had a predator among young kids...? This are the things that Yifan cant stand anymore, that he doesnt seem to tolerate anymore. He sighs.

------------------

After that they go back to the dorms, to his room, to Joonmyeon curled in his embrace crying, even in his sleep. He is watching him sleep, so peacefull, so inexplicably beautifull. Then a mempory betrays him: it was one of those cold Seoul nights, one of those nights in wich nobody cares about the time, nobody knows if it about to be night or day. Minseok has given up, he is sleeping on the floor, on his sweaty beannie and tshirt. Yifan is beside him, resting his mind, the others went for snacks, so he indulges his needs. He turns to see him, observe him, he didnt look one bit as Xiumin, Xiumin wasnt even there. Minseok, just Minseok, the only one Yifan has ever look at. He was doing just that when sudenly a hand appeared to move Minseoks head and wake him up gently. It was Luhan.

He puts Joonmyeons head on his pillow and left his room.

---------------------------------

In the living room Luhan was watching tv, he sat beside him.

"Hows he?"

"Sleeping", Luhan noded.

"And you?"

"What about me?"

"Can I ask you a serious question?"

"Sure"

"Are you in love with him?", Yifans eyes widened.

"No, he is my friend and this moment is very difficult for him"

"I just...The way you look at him is, especial. Is not wrong, if you, if you...open your heart to someone"

"Whats this all about?"

"Sometimes I think that you forget that you are not a robot. You cant always keep your secrets, are you gonna do this for ever? This of not telling anyone why you left? We have noticed that you do nothing but pretend you know? Like, if you wanna leave the band, is ok. Just tell us, tell someone...", Yifan smiled sadly, fed up.

"Im in love with your boyfriend, please excuse me while I try to deal with the both of you living with me 24/7". Luhan went silent, eyes almost sticking out of his face.

There he said it.

However, neither one of them noticed the pair of eyes and ears that were listening and watching.