You can call me monster

Coup d'etat

Ok, yes, its true: Baekhyun is kind of obsses with this, he doesnt care. He has always known that this is a one man race, and he has to be that one man. So when he catches a really looong scolding session between Yifan and the female manager, he knows this is the best chance he has.

---------------------------------

Its been a long time already. Lately thinking about Minseok doesnt work anymore, enjoying Joonmyeons company doesnt do it either. The feeling of suffocating is getting bigger, deeper, its awfull. Before he could distinguish stress, but now he knows that this misstreatment, borderline abuse. 

He told Kevin and his friend told him, time over time, what he had to do, what he already knew that he had to do. 

It all takes a turn for the worst when, after an(other) argument with the female manager she files a complaint as a form punishment. Just because he spoke his mind. Its like when he went back to Canada. 

From there he talks every day with Luhan, the only person that knows the truth.

----------------------------------

Joonmyeon keeps sending Yifan all this cute messages: from cute pictures, to cute complains about the members. And sometimes Yifan thinks that he could stay, just for Joonmyeon, just to see him smile quitly. To see him at peace.

---------------------------------

Yifan checks the net, of course he does, and he sees that people are speculating about his absence and he doesnt like it. He sees some in chinese sites that are incredibly close to the truth in his heart. And he is not the only one who had seing this.

"Gege, is it true that you are not gonna comeback? I ask them but they say that you are, its true?", Zitao asked, voice soft. It broke his heart, he didnt want to comeback actually, but he couldnt do this to them.

-------------------------------

After three months of resting he went back to Korea in the middle of big media fuss. It disgusts him.

He soon got involved in the practices for their comeback and their first tour. The promises had been all lies again, they swore that M would be back at China, but not really, when they tell him the whole plan he sees that thats not gonna be it. 

He is kind of angry. Back at M, maybe because they were older, they have managed to make it work among them, the chinese and the korean, a group of friends really. They all wanted the same. Now Yifan doesnt want to blame Joonmyeon, but its true that because the relation among the K members was not the best, and that showed, the audiences hadnt been able to warm up to them, thus the return of M and the join promotions.

The company is afraid that this happens again and they have put to much money in Exo to risk anything. He could see the busyness logic, but it doesnt mean that  he was tired of the dynamics of the company.

However, he swollwoed his pride and went back to work with the team.

-------------------------------

Bekhyun is sharped, has sharpened, he smells weakness. So he wants to attack, go straight for the bone, so he does. 

"Do you think he will get the movie deal?", he asks Jongdae one night over a snack after practice.

"He cant, its in the middle of the tour. Plus, what do care?"

"Arent you afraid? He did leave for three months"

"No, the company gave him three months", Chen clarifies. Baekhyun sighs. Kyungsoo joins.

"I just think...you know. The company gave him three months off, while we were here working our asses off, do you really think that if we ask they wouldve give us three months?"

"Well, now we will never know, because we never asked, did we?", Jongdaes got enough, he leaves. Kyungsoo stays.

"I thought about that too", he says slowlly. "Jonginies hip is acting up again, he didnt have three months off...."

"Exactly", Baekhyun presses.

"Still, I think we should complain with the company, not with hyung", damn it.

-------------------------------

Baekhyun just thinks this things happens only in Korea, where young people would trust older people no matter what, damn it. He tries to calm himself and just clear his mind, he likes to think that is just a matter of time.

Meanwhile he attends the group and keeps on exagerating the things that happens in Exo. There is where he sees the result of his work. Taeyeon has talk it seems, the other noonas are not that fond of Yifan anymore, except for Jung Jessica, the rest hardly acknowledges his existance in concerts, exactly like the Suju hyungs, who are friends with all of them especially Yixing, but not Yifan, not him. 

So he thinks that his actions are having consecuences, results. He feel well, good, the thought of the bright future is the only thing that keeps in the band, and within the limits of sanity. Victory and success will be his at the end of the day.

At the end of the day, they will be just One.