Sweet dreams are made of this

Coup d'etat

“What do you know about Kris and his mom?”

“Mhm? Nothing, why?”

“I think you can make something from there”

“Really what?”, Taehyuns eyes shine.

“I think our dear duizhang might have some business on the side....”

“How so?”

“Jongdae told me he has a lot of offers from producers and directors. His mother keeps asking him why he turns them down”

“Is that so? The managers know?”

“I told some of them, they didnt seem to care...”

“Lazy s....You have to tell noona. Aehrum noona, she is been waiting for a moment to crush him down”, now Baekhyuns eyes light up.

“Really?”

 

---------

He tells her alright, she is fumming.

I knew they were up to something, his mother is ridiculous with her way of asking more things from management. This chinese dont understand the way of korean business”, Baekhyun tries not to rejoy.

-----------

She starts to make Yifans life a hell. She asks stupid things of him, she treats him as if he was her personal slave and she doesnt hasitate to answer to the others when they ask why.

“Didnt you know that your hyung thinks he is better than the whole team? He wants to open his studio in China”, she tells Jongdae.

“You are the visual of this group, you should be getting the Cfs all over Asia, but he wants them for himself”, she explains to Chanyeol.

“He is trying to make it big in China and leave you all here. Thats what his mother wants”, she says to Yixing.

“Somebody is got to put him back on his place”, she tells Joonmyeon. He doesnt understand what she is saying, he doesnt believe her. Yifan had been a great friend to him, more than great really. He doesnt want to let them behind.

---------

Yifans shoulders are stiff, so stiff, Joonmyeon is massaging them. This is all Aehrum noonas doing. What is wrong with her? She never did anything when all the Baekhyun thing happend and now she suddenly cares? What a joke she is.

“Do you feel better?”

“A little. Thanks Myeon, Im sorry to bother you”

“Hyung you have done so much for me, this is nothing. Dont let her get to you”, he says and goes from behind to sit in front of Yifan and trace his figers on the chineses face. “You look so tired”, he tells him.

“I am”, Yifan says and closes his eyes feeling the warm on his skin. “You are so warm”, he breathes out and opens his eyes slowlly to see Joonmyeons beautifull smile. “Sleep with me”, he blurts and confuses his friend. “I mean...not...not like that...Is....Im sorry”

“No, Ill stay. I want to be with hyung”, he sounds cute.

They fall asleep together, Yifans head on Joonmyeons chest, hugging him. It feels so good, so right. He sleeps so well that he feels guilty.

----------------

“Good morning gege”, Zitao giggles and so does Sehun, except that Kris doesnt know why Sehun is there.

“Did you sleep well?”, Sehun is swollowing a laugh. Yifan wants to hit them but he remembers that Sehun was sad some days ago and so he remembers to be happy because his friend is back to be himself.

Jongdae enters the kitchen looking grumpy. Tao runs to his arms.

“Yeah, now you remember I exist”, he says from his boyfriends chest and pats his . They hear a gaging sound, is Sehun. “Brat”, Chen says.

“Gege slept with Joonmyeon hyung”, Tao announces happy and Luhan, who just enters, aplauds. Kris wants to die, he knew that that much of a good sleep wouldnt go unpunished.

“Love is in the air”, Luhan says in chinese and Sehun repeats, happy to understand.

---------------

Later Joonmyeon joins them at the breakfast table and it feels like family. So calm, like this they look just like a group of friends, just people eating. Everything is so calm and peacefull that Yifan almost wishes that nothing change, that after breakfast they can go downtown to do young people stuff, go to the mall, eat junk food, get drunk later. But he knows that everything is temporary.