With a great power comes...

Coup d'etat

"Gege", four pair of eyes turn to look at Zitao who is sitting in one of the couches of the M dorm. Luhan, Minseok, Joonmyun and Yifan are waiting for him to tell them whos he talking to.

"How did you know you were in love?", he asked with worrisome eyes.

"Aww our Taozi is growing up so fast", Luhan teases from Minseoks lap.

"Are you in love Tao ah?", Minseok asks.

"I dont know.. ", he looks away shyly. "..maybe?"

"Theres no way to know, except that you already know", Joonmyun doesnt help.

"I think that if you are wondering, then you already are", Yifan sais.

"It could be...but Im just wondering, for example, you", he points at the leaders. "how did you know that it went from friends to more?".

They have to lie, this isnt good, poor Tao (and the rest)

"Ehm...it...it just happend", Suho stuttered a little

"Haahaha, calm down about it. You get so nervous of talking about it", Luhan pointed out.

"Its true, Ive noticed too. Theres nothing to be ashamed of. You are dating, so what?", Minseok smiles at them.

"Yeah...Joonmuynie is just...shy like this", Yifan sais and sounds even more awkward as he pats Suho in the head in an atemped to look affectionate (and fails).

"Well...", the K leader speaks, it seems that his mind came up with something. "...I think it is like an internal force that exagerates all the feelings that you had for this person before...like, if you noticed that he can catch a cold easyly, then as soon as it is winter you worry that theyll catch a cold, or if its summer you would turn up the AC, or you would bring an extra jacket with you in case he gets cold when you go outside...those things", he sais and it sounds sad and melancollic, yeah he use to do this things for Baekhyun.

"Joonmyunie is cute, you worried that Yifan would catch a cold in Canada?", Luhan teased again. Yifan felt sad as well, poor Joonmyun, he knows first hand how hard it is to let go of someone who is so close to you.

"No, really. I remember thinking that Luhan was really beautifull and then telling to myself 'what the hell are you thinking?'. Hhahaha", Minseok shared.

"Aww, thanks babe. I remember those kind of things too, like I thought that you were really cute, but everyone else thinks that, so whatever, but then I thought 'man, he so cute I wanna kiss him', and then I realized that that was not what most friends want to do to their friends", Luhan said.

"Any way, whos she or he?", Tao lowered his head.

"Its..he doesnt like me...I thought I didnt like him either, but now I guess I do and it ..."

"How do you know he doesnt like you? Did you confessed?"

"No, is not that he doesnt like me, Im pretty sure that he really likes my ...", everybody gasps: baby Zitao has a life? "...but any other parts of me...", he pouts.

"He sounds like an so dont pout over him", Luhan sounds a little irritated, Tao is scared now, sometimes he is to honest.

"I was carefull", he deffends and looks at the leaders. "I mean, nobody knows..."

"Its ok, I think Luhan hyung is just worried that this guy is a bad person"

"He is not a bad person...he just...doesnt like me like I seemed to like him", he lowers his head again just in time for Yixing and Jongdae to enter the room to a death silence.

"Hello", Yixing looks around. "Something happend? Are you scolding him? What did you do?", he shoots at Tao.

"Nothing!"

"Nothing, we were just talking", Yifan sais with a smile.

"Aww, Taoizi is missing home?", Lay sais and approaches the maknae.

"No, gege.Get off me", he tells Lay when the other is trying to hug him to death, but he smiles, so Yixing takes the oportunity to tickle him and then Luhan joins the fun while Jongdae look from the side, what he feels looks a lot loke jealousy. Then someone knocks the door.

"Hey Chanyeol, come on in"

"Hello...ehm...I was looking for Jonnmyun hyung", he sais as he scratched his neck.

"Yes what is it?"

"I just wanted to remind you that your schedule starts in an our an half"

"Yeah, I know..I brought a bag to change here"

"Oh ok, but when you come back can you please come to the dorm? I need to discuss some things"

"Sure"

"Ok ...see you guys later"

It was small talk, but it had more than one purpuse and everyone noticed. So Chanyeol wanted to show whos was bigger, but he just ended up showing who was the biggest . As if Joonmyun would ever forget what his task was...The attitud didnt go annoticed by the members, Minseok was specially angry (er). Joonmyun lowerd his head, this had been a little embarresing.

_______________

When Joonmyun came back from the radio show that he was guessing there was a meeting. It turns out that Chanyeol wanted to set new house rules. Suho smiled a little on the inside because, rules?, to Sehun and Kai? Yeah, good luck with that.

However his jaw droped when the youngest agreed on everything as soon as their opinions were asked. They would be picking up lundry and cleaning after meals. Joonmyun was instructed to prepare breakfast, clean the bathroom and of course take all the trash out.

Is not like he didnt want to do anything, following rules was a life philosophy for him, so he accepted; is just that cleaning the bathroom and taking the thrash out sounded more like a way to humilliate him than a way to ask for his help. Compared to Kyungsoos lunch/snack macking, Baekhyuns bed sheet changing and Chanyeols accounting duties, his work seemed more...he doesnt want to think about it, but he feels like the bad part of the Cinderella story.

In moments like this, he tries to remember really hard. What was that he did? How did he treated them? Was he that bad of a leader...of a person even?