99 Problems and Jongin is one

Coup d'etat

"...I just think thats not the way to go with them...I told you what they said the other ti..."

"And do you want to know what I think?", the manager says. "That you are always so quick to highlight our flaws and treat us like we are not management group".

"Is not that, is just simple human relations and cultural filt..."

"Its desided though", the manager sounds final. Kris sighs.

They go out of the room and Yifan feels his heart thumbping, again. He takes a deep breath and keeps going.

"Remember to call everybody. You have practice", Yifan nods.

----------------------------------

They are in the practice room. Yifan watches everybody and thinks about them. 

He remembers when he met Luhan and Yixing. How Yixing was a little distant and very focus on his job, how Luhan had already made friends with some guys at the reception desk. 

They became friends almost instantly, specially with Luhan and then with Yixing. He remembered the times they spent talking about their future, their past and Korea. About the other trainees, the way they treated them and how hard it was to be away from their countries and families.

The three of them and Kevin, more than anybody else, had become a family. They knew eachother so much it was a dream to have found them. 

And then...came Minseok. Yifan sighs.

Minseok had always been around, of course, he was sweet and gentle. Yifan was alone and confused and Minseok came to put everything into perspective. The funny thing is that he doesnt even know it, how much he helped, how perfect Yifan thought he was.

But Minseok was Luhans, probably has always been and will be. Theres no amount of love Yifan can show him to make him change his mind.

Yifan drinks some water. He shouldnt be thinking about this, is just that when he is stressed his head goes back to Minseok, as if he was his safe place, his happy place. He shakes his head and sees with the corner of his eyes that somebody sits by his side.

"Are you ok hyung?", its Baekhyun.

"Yeah Im just tired. How are you kid?"

"Im fine, thanks...They look so good together...", Baekhyun is talking about Luhan and Minseok who are putting up with Jongdae and Chanyeol. Everytime he mentions the elders something twists in his stomach.

"They do", Yifan says simply.

"Sometimes I fear for them...What would happen to them if their relationship is known...or Tao and..."

"Would you do that to your friend?", Yifan slaps his head into the air turning around.

"Do what hyung?"

"Tell the press...about Chen and Tao..."

"I didnt do that hyung. Why anybody believes me?", he sulks but Yifan doesnt believe anything. Baekhyun is creepy, everyday more.

--------------------------

"Go away", Sehun tells Jongin.

"Please, dont be like that"

"Ok, I will go then"

"Sehun..."

"Leave him be Nini. He needs some time", Kyungsoo is understanding.

"I really didnt mean bad...", he pouts. Kyungsoo knows.

----------------------------

"Sehun, Nini has always been your friend..."

"I knew you would take his place! He is the ing perfect dongseng"

"First of all, language. Second, he is not the perfect nothing. Thats the point, he is a human, and humans things up, they are cowards and they can be selfish as well, they can make mistakes. Just like you can. He, they, already apologized to you, you know that they dont mean any harm".

-----------------------

He knows but, as if Yifan and Joonmyeon didnt have any problems, both central dancers of the band look like zombies because theyve broken up.

Sehun feels like a 15% guilty, but he really thinks that this is stepping by the bro code, so he doesnt pay any mind.

Yifan is kind of happy that the managers are kind of not paying attention to him...ffff...yeah, its selfish, but he prefers this kind of drama any day compare to what theyve been having. Ahh, Yifan feels like an because Yixing truely looks sad. Maybe Yifan has to start acting like the dad again.

"How dumb these kids are...", Luhan comments.

"Did he tell you something?"

"Yeah, he was like, 'poor Seunie'....Sehun will get over it. Jeez", so thats what Luhan thinks about situations like this, thats Yifans tought. "Xing deserves to have somebody...you know? I told you, this life can get very lonely", the M leader nods.

----------------------

"Your attitude is really selfish", Kyungsoo down right scolds Sehun. LOL, so his best friend betrays him and HE is the one with a selfish attitude????

"Its their life, if they wanted to break up they did, is not my fault", he answers stubornly. Also, he doesnt understand why Kyungsoo is so angry, maybe its the summer heat.

"You are being ridiculous. They are suffering and its for you, yet you still refuse to talk to Jongin. And Yixing hyung is your HYUNG too..."

"Their relationship problems are not mine. And what do you care about? In fact if you care so much, go and marry 'Nini'", he mocks the name.

"Who wants to marry Nini? God, you are so dense. You are to focus on stupid things", he stomps out. Sehun doesnt get it. WTF.

---------------------------

"So? What is going on?"

"Nothing"

"You need to start doing something"

"God Taehyung you are more greedy than I am...Some things take time, dont worry. I have some ideas. No, actually, I have a plan and Im prreeeetty sure that it will work, for me and for you", the manager smirks and rises his glass.

"Cheers to true friendship", the glasses click.

__________________

A/N: Hello Im sorry I didnt update in such a long time...is just that, well sometimes the muse is not there, or here. Anyway, an evil takes form in the queen of the plastics, Baekhyun George (or something like that).