I got a secret, too

Coup d'etat

"What the did you do Wu?!"
"What the is wrong with you?!! Is Joonmyeon with you?"

"No, he is not! He just called saying nonsens and hung up and I know that you know what is going on!"

"He had a fight with Baekhyun", he sighed.

"And you let him?", what the hell? He is not their father. She hung up.

"Is he with her?", Jondae asked.

"No"

"Oh my God", Zitao whispered. "What if something bad happend to him??", he was two seconds from crying.

"No, honey, nothing will happend to him, we will find him", Minseok said as he Zitaos neck.

Sudenly a knock was heard on the door, or more like someone was bitting the crap out of the door. Luhan went to open.

"Where is that little ?!". Krystal bursted through the door.

"Geez calm down", Amber entered behind her with Victoria.

"Hi everyone", the female leader said.

"Hi", everyone answered.

"Now, can someone tell her what happend?", she demanded.

They explained to them, Krystal wanted to go out and look for him but the boys stoped her. They split in three groups, Victoria gave Yifan her car so that he could go to look for him around the ugly part and then the maknaes and Jongdae would bike arround the nice part. Luhan, Minseok and Kyungsoo would stay with the girls in case he comes back or the manager asks what the hell is going on.

--------------------------

Yifan drove near the houses that surrounded the highway, he looked in the squares and the benches in the bus stops, nothing. How could it be? He wasnt supersonic he couldnt be that far. As he drove and looked arround, he thought about everything thats been happening, from the time that Joonmyeon came to him to tell him that K didnt want him to be leader anymore, to the last talk they had. He thought about what Tao said of not paying attention to them. It was true, all this time he had been thinking that this problem was about some teenage crush gone wrong, and he had been blaming everything on Suhos dramatic nature and he believed every word that Chanyeol told him, he didnt hear anything from Baekhyun until this night. He concluded that something much more serious was happening. And that people needs to start telling the truth. He sighed and a figure sitting on the bridge that cross the highway cought his eye. He slowed down to see the coat, it is a peculiar one, it has cuss words printed on it, its pretty unique, is Suhos.

He turned and looked for a place to park the car in order to avoid unwanted attention and tickets from the police, he went out of the car and texted the others that he found him that he would bring him back home. As he went up on the bridges stairs the freezing wind hitted him hard like knives. Yes, this must be very serious because Joonmyeon was doing something very reckless and it was not like him.

As he got closer Suho saw him and whiped his tears. His eyes looked red and face whiter than normal. As he got more close he saw that his friends finger tips were starting to look purple. He couldnt help to feel the need to hug him, to protect him. This was not the Joonmyeon that was always scolding Chanyeol for not behaving, not the one that would demand for Kai to get the up, nor the co leader that organized and discused everything with the managers and him. Suho was not a kid, nor a teen, but right now he looked like a little child in need. And Yifan wanted to know why.

When he sat on the floor beside him, he didnt hug him, it was not like him (not his style), he just passed one arm across Suhos back as to bring him closer, to warmed him, to let him know that he had him. As if reading his mind, Suho lean into him.

"So...", Kris said softly. "...can you please, please tell hyung what is going on? You scared me"

"Im sorry", the boy sniffed.

"Dont, I found you", he said as he sneaked one arm arrond Joonmyeons waist and held one of his almost frozen hands.

"Your hands are so much bigger than mine", he chuckled sadly.

"Mhm", Yifan said and reach to catch his other hand with his, now he was fully holding him. "Tell me please. What was Baekkie talking about? Why did you let him talk to you like that?"

"Its a big misunderstanding really"

------------------------

When Jongdae and the makneas returned home Zitao throw himself at Victoria like a little boy, he was sniffing and she patted his head lovingly.

"He will be here soon", she told him in chinese and he noded. Jongdae took advantage of his boyfriends distraction to leave th dorm again. He needed to know.

As he walked to Ks dorm he thought....he always believed Baekhyun, he had always known about the struggle that he had with his team leader, how uncomfortable he felt with those gifts and  with love confessions and how Joonmyeon just wouldnt take a no for answer. He thought that the K leader was in the wrong, he was even mad at him, because it wasnt fair for Baekhyun he had just entered the group, just like him and didnt know any of them...but later he got to know Suho better, and realized that he wasnt a bad person, he had just been wrong, everyone makes mistakes right? So the things that Baekhyun said tonight, didnt sound like Joonmyeon.It had just been one mistake right? One time, one mistake, so what was Baek talking about...He found himself in the front door of Ks dorm, he knocked.

---------------------------

"Do you remember Sam Yun hyung?"

"Yes", he remembered, he had been one of the coreographers, american - korean, they talked a lot in english, he was one of the people in charge of choosing them, of deciding who would debut and who wouldnt. He quit before their debut.

"He was close with all of us right?"

"Yes he was cool"

"Yeah...I thought the same..."

"What about him Joon?"

"He was close with me...he told me that I could be a good leader...I trusted him a lot", Yifan noded."He used to buy me food secretly and take me out at night to eat. I thought we were friends...I was 17...One day...one of those nights at the studio...", he started to sob again and Kris didnt like where this was going. "...he brought food and then we started to talk about things, we were sitting side by side. He told me that I was a handsome kid, that I was gonna be a handsome man, that I was beautifull...", he tensed. "...he caresed my cheek...", he blinked realy fast. "...when he kissed me I didnt know what to do. I had have my first kiss two years ago and nothing more...he was the second person that ever kissed me...he thought that since I didnt move he could go on and he did...went on", he cried and Yifan had to swollow the lump in his throat. "I didnt say anything...", he sniffed. "I dont know why I didnt tell him to stop, that I didnt want that, that...it hurted", Yifan was ready to take a plain and go to America to kill that bastard (and to puke).

---------------------------

"I wanna know the truth. What were you saying? Did he do something else...other than just give you things? Why does he look so guilty?", Jongdae urged his friend.

"Do you wanna know why I always said that Chanyeol deserved to be the leader more?"

"Yes!"

"Because he wouldnt do what Joonmyeon did to get that rol"

"What are you saying?", Chanyeol asked.

"Do you remember Sam Yun hyung?"

------------------------------

"For how long it happend?"

"Until he left...", thats a lot of time.

"Why you didnt say anything?"

"He told me...", he sobbed, "...he use to say:'Look at how well Sehunie is growing'. 'Look how handsome Jonginie is turning'. 'Kyungie is such a cute child'...can you imagined? They were kids at that time! I couldnt let him...I felt at ease when he came for me...What would you have done if a wolf like that was around Zitao when he first came and missed his mom so much? I kept my mouth shut...I didnt want my fate for them". Yifan noded once more, he didnt know what he wouldve done if someone like that was around Zitao at the time. Suho knew Sehun, Jongin and Kyungsoo more than him, because of the lenguage and because he was much much older than them and they wouldnt even dare to talk to him.

"One day...near the day that they would annouced who would be in what team, he came...he came to the sound booth...sssometimes he didnt care who was around, if someone was around, where were we...and that day, that day he came to the sound booth where I was and started, to hug me and kkiss my neck and...its sound proof right? So I didntn hear him, come...Baekhyun saw us...", he started to bawl. "he saw us...kissing, he just looked shocked and left...that was when I had it and told him to get off me and that Baek was going to tell what he was doing with me, you know what he did?", he smiled sadly."...he said: 'He will go out and say that you are a that sleep with your teacher for a place in the team'...and you know what? He never said it, but he thinks it and he hates me for that".

------------------------------

"Baekki...", Chanyeol whispered as if trying to say that he had gone to far.

"Im teeling you thats what he did. After I saw that, I started conecting dots...dont tell me you dont remember how close they were. You were here before me, before us"

"Yes they were close but that doesnt...".

"You deserve to be the leader because you would never sell yourself".