What tomorrow brings

Coup d'etat

Baekhyun is putting together some facts. Just writing, listing. He has money now so nobody bats an eye lash when he buys a computer, a new laptop. Hardly ever anybody notices.

They will not now that that was a weapon that will put their world upside down.

-------------

Yifan and Joonmyeon are in the korean dorm, in the leaders room just talking. That night they recieve the visit of Tao, who clings to Suho the whole time. Jongdae feels a little jealouse but he cant really do much. The chinese maknae acts cute all the time, everybody laughs at him.

They decide to watch a movie after, all on the floor of the living room.

Tao sat by Suho and inbetween his boyfriends legs, his head on Chens belly.

"Its gonna be an horror movie ge?", he whispered to Jongdae.

"No baby, a funny one", Jongdae runs his fingers on Taos hair and he snuggles to the touch like a little kitten.

"Wow, the manliest Exo member", Sehun teases from his spot. Him and Jongin are sandwiching Yixing.

"Dont be mean Seunie", the older dancer tell him.

"Yeah dont be mean", Jongin tries to hit Sehun. Yixing catches his hand in the air.

"Stop", Jongin and Sehun pout. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes at the three of them.

----------------------

The morning founds them snuggling to eachother, more or less. Well nobody is snugling Kyungsoo nor Chanyeol and Baekhyun sleept on the couch, not on the floor with everybody else.

Joonmyeon wakes up because he feels a weight over him, its Yifan, he discovers. The chinese hyung sighs and opens his eyes.

"Good morning...", he smiles and sighs.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yeah...", he answers sleeply, but doesnt move away, neither does Suho. "How are you feeling lately?"

"Very well. Im actually kind of happy", he sais as he absentmaindly moves his fingers through his hyungs hair.

The moment is interrupted by the voices of the couple cocooned in blankets by their side.

"Oh you dont want that...", Zitao sounds more deep in the morning. The cocoon keeps moving.

----------------------

Kyungsoo is been silently awake, just there, watching at Sehun neck, well the back of his neck. The maknae is sort of spooning Lay, who has his head on Jongins chest. He can hear Jongdae and Tao, also Joonmyeon and Yifan. He wonders. Maybe he shouldnt be thinking to much on anything, especially not in this nonsense. Still, he pokes his fingers out of his banket and moves them towards...

Jongdae and Tao suddenly come out of their cocoon. Chen is tugging on Taos hands, to make him hurry, Zitao moves sleeply. They stop before the corner of the dorms hall and they kiss, Jongdaes hands move under his boyfriends t shirt, the chinese lifts him up eassy. They hear the bathroom door close after. Kyungsoo sighs...when will he...

"Baekhyunie left already?", Joonmyeon asked to no one in particular.

---------------

The first call he gets is unfortunate, is his mother and, is she crying?

"What is going on mom?"

"Is it true?", the stressed vioce asks. Then he can hear his fathers voice, the motion of the phone.

"How many times did I tell you to leave that place?", he sais, almost screaming.

"I dont really know what are you talking about..."

"Im talking aboout that trainer! Your mother is in a sea of tears". What?

----------------

It all started with a "blind item" on internet, the fans started to fight over it, some were asking to put the item down, some were claiming to go after SM. Others were giving their opinions, freelly as if they knew. As if they knew that Joonmyeon didnt seduce anybody.