About The Author

Collide

The name’s Gily, a 22 (soon to be 23) year old College student currently majoring in Medicines, about to end my bachelor degree, though my mind had changed a long time ago. Interested in philosophy, literature and history, I’ve started to write stories about everything that surrounds me. My mind is always having new ideas that force me to spend hours writing down on my laptop. I’m the eldest daughter, having a 20 year old younger sister who’s currently majoring in Archeology, and like me, we both share a passion for music, for books and stories that could make you wish you were part of a book.

I’m a descendant of Arawak people, though I don’t speak the language very well. We’re currently a small tribe situated in Puerto Rico, (and yes, we go to college, we have laptops and microwaves and we live in concrete houses, I even have A/C and a plasma xD). We work to promote the true history of our ancestors, and also, we seek the spirituality they have given us, though I don’t see how that matters here, but it’s a part of who I am and I wanted to share it, so what of it?!

I’m the proud mamma of two Chihuahua puppies, a male one called Mako (2yr old) and a female one called Tekila (1yr old). I’m happily engaged with an angel! (LOL) A 26 year old guy who’s been supporting me with my writing, and even if he complains a lot, gives me the right space to write and enjoy my stories. Right now I have about 8 stories started, though I’ve just finished like three of them. Most of those have been made from situations of my life, some of them not so happy, that I tried to make better by writing them down. All the characters I’ve made have some special treats of my close friends, my family and stuffs. Though I doubt you might notice that (lol).

My trip to paradise has always been literature, being able to write about what I feel, about what I see and what troubles me had helped me grow as a professional, and also, has helped me meet new people and share experiences with people who have gone or are going through what I went. I love to help people, even if I don’t quite show it, I love to see them smiling when something is achieved.

More about me, well, I’m quite nice, sometimes, and I like to make friends, sometimes. I can usually enjoy a nice conversation that has meaning, not only “AIGO HE’S SO DAMN CUTE” because we all know there are cute guys out there (*coughs* G-Dragon *cough*) but they totally have something more than just the cuteness they possess. As you may have noticed, I LOVE G TO THE ING DRAGON SO MUCH! Like, I would totally dump my angel boyfriend for him. (I’m totally joking, babe don’t take it seriously!) Anyways, that guy is just perfect!! *drools all over laptop*

And aside from being a crazy fan of Big Bang (I’m not crazy, but you get the idea), I love SHINee, Jonghyun is so AKSHJFKHGKJS heavenly gorgeous! (I sometime wish to sink my nails on those pectorals, but you may never speak of it!)

I don’t see what else I can write, so I sincerely hope you enjoyed Collide, you can also read my other stories, I’m going to leave the links below. I love you all, and I hope you will read the sequel… YES, I'm writting the sequel to ‘Collide’ and it’s tittle is ‘Collision’, so I hope to see you guys there. Here's the link to the story!!

Collision

Take care everyone, I love you deeply!!

Happy Reading~

Gily ♥

 


Are you a er for fantasy, night clubs, and vampires? Would you like LOVE to imagine Taemin as a beastly Vampire and all of SHINee as well?

Go check out this story right here!

Liquid Sugαr

 

~ * ~ * ~

 

Is comedy and romance the best for you? Love Key and G-Dragon? SHINee and BIG BANG? Why don't you try this one!

 

Saved By An Idol

 

~ * ~ * ~

 

Looking for a story about mafia, guns, love and some hot angst? Do you love Jonghyun and SHINee? Would you like to imagine them as mugs and gangsters? This one's the right for you!

 

The Beauty Of Losing

 

~ * ~ * ~

 

Are One-Shots the thing for you?! Like something dark and creepy hand in hand with love and jealousy? Are you diggin' for some Kai & Taemin story? Go check this one out!

 

Madness

 

~ * ~ * ~

 

Diggin' some story with extreme angst, some romance and family love? No fluff, just angs and love peeps! Try this one! With SkyDragon couple as the main characters, I'm sure you'll love to shed a tear for these two lovebirds!

 

Closing My Eyes