Unusual Act

Collide

That night, she dreamed again, but it wasn’t the usual nightmares, this time, she saw Jiyong in front of her, laughing with James and Seungri. They were all sitting on a red couch, it was Jiyong’s studio, and she, on her usual stilettos, walked in, the three of them staring at her. James smiled widely, so did Jiyong, but Seungri glared, as if he could kill her with his stare. She gulped and looked at James, he stood up and went over to her and hugged her tight. She missed him, his scent, his presence, she missed everything about him.

As she hugged him, she saw that both Jiyong and Seungri stood up, Jiyong looking please but Seungri looked angry and… broken. She pull away from James and smiled, his blue eyes boring into hers, like they used to do when there was something wrong with one of them.

“Tell me Faith, what’s bothering you?” He asked, his English accent clear on his grave and deep voice. She shrugged and looked at Seungri, he suddenly turned bigger than all of them, and she widened her eyes. Jiyong ran to her side and grabbed her hand, James covered her front. As Seungri approached them, the screamed, so loud it woke her up, panting.

She looked around and laughed at herself. She was covered in sweat, just by that dream, it was almost stupid. She dragged herself out of bed and to the bathroom, and before she could enter, she heard knocks on the door separating the suites. She frowned and walked towards there, opening one door rudely. Dara was there, smiling weakly.

“Chaerin, I need to talk to you, please listen to me.” She said. Chaerin nodded and opened the door wide so she could enter. Dara smiled awkwardly and sat on her sofa, well aware of every movement Chaerin made, so did Chaerin.

“Speak” Chaerin said, standing close to the bathroom.

“Chaerin, I had no idea why Hyunseung came yesterday, he just simply appeared out of nowhere, and… I had no idea your ex-boyfriend was in that company, I didn’t even knew you had an ex-boyfriend! Please believe me, I’m your partner, and I want us to trust each other, nothing else.” She said. Chaerin scoffed and crossed her arms.

“I trust no one Dara, no one.” Chaerin said and entered her bathroom. She stayed close to the door, hearing Dara walk out of her room and closing the door. She let out a sigh and looked at herself on the mirror. She smiled with no emotion and opened the faucet, she intended to have a shower before the day started, or continued, she wasn’t sure.

She mostly stayed home all day, doing researched, tracing lines, making plans with Dara. It was Thursday night, they were both tired, and as Dara was telling Chaerin how she needed to get at least on Hyunsuk’s laptop, Chaerin’s phone rang loudly. Chaerin looked at Dara, both shocked and laughed a bit. Dara gestured her to go and answer the phone, and Chaerin nodded smiling. She went over her room, phone in hand and looked at the screen, it was Jiyong. She smiled and answered the phone happily.

“Hello?” She said.

“Hello Chaerin, how are you?” He said, she smiled and sat on the sofa next to her bed.

“I’m great, how about you?”

“I’m good, just got out of the studio. Chaerin, I was wondering, do you have time to go with me to dinner? I’m alone and I’m hungry, I don’t like eating alone.” He said and Chaerin widened her eyes, she quickly got over Dara and mouthed what he just asked. Dara nodded quickly, and Chaerin smiled.

“Yes, I have time, where do we meet?” She said.

“Actually, I was going to say that I was going to pick you up…”

“It’s dinner, not dating Jiyong.”

“I know, and I wasn’t implying the contrary, but the last time we had dinner, you skipped dessert, and today I’m craving some ice cream, and we’re having some, either you like it or not.” He said and she laughed, totally amused by his attitude.

“Alright, we’ll do this. I’ll go towards the company, leave my car there and then we’ll leave together, how does that sounds?”

“Fair, meet you in an hour, see you.” He said and hung up. Chaerin looked at the phone smiling wide as the called dropped. She stood up and walked towards her bathroom, she had to get ready.

After 30 minutes, she was finally ready with black leather pants, a white loose blouse and her black stilettos. She put some red lipstick and grabbed a black purse. She walked out of her room towards her living room, where Dara was still under the paper work.

“I’ll be back late, see you.” She said waving at Dara. Dara didn’t looked up, but waved at her.

“Have fun.” She said, still immersed on her paper work. Chaerin grabbed a black jacket on top of a chair and walked out of the suite, locking the door behind her. She rushed towards her car, her loose hair everywhere due to the windy afternoon, she cursed, regretting not doing a ponytail instead of wearing her long blond hair loose.

She drove quickly towards the company, as soon as she got there; the guards opened the gates, letting her in. As she drove, she saw that Jiyong was already waiting for her next to his white Bentley, and fortunately, there was an empty spot next to his car. She parked the car and got out, smiling at him.

“You do realize it actually looks like you’re cheating on someone, right?” She said walking towards him, the alarm on her black Bentley sounding, indicating it was on.

“Yeah, but I doubt I have someone who should be worried about that.” He said, unlocking his car for her to get in. She laughed and got in the passenger’s side. Jiyong quickly got into the driver’s side and started the engine. He smiled at her as he drove in reverse. Chaerin caught herself smiling back, and quickly composed herself, the feeling of comfortable and protection again surrounded her. Jiyong didn’t said anything else, and the silent itself was starting to make Chaerin uncomfortable.

“Are we going back to that Japanese restaurant?” She asked out of the blue, Jiyong, with his right hand on the steering wheel, looked at her over his shoulder, a smirk spread across his face.

“You liked it, didn’t you?” He said. Chaerin nodded, this blunt side of him confusing her, but also attracting her in a way she couldn’t describe. “Well, we’re not going there. Actually, it's a surprised, so you better don't be nagging or complaining.” He said and Chaerin nodded, a bit engulfed on his attitude. She was studying this new side of him as he the radio, some techno music booming as he did. She saw his clothes, the way he grabbed the steering wheel with such strength the veins on his hands popped. He looked mad, twisted with a y look, his black shirt and black leather pants making him look badass, just like the day she met him.

Well, I’m Jiyong, the sweet and crazy guy who likes to laugh and make people laugh, and there’s G-Dragon, the selfish you first met, the one who’s blunt, always looks pissed and has a bad attitude.

She could almost hear him saying those words again, and her lips curved at the corners, she liked danger, and this side of him, it was alluring, attractive.

“So tell me, how’s the rich boy life treating you?” She said, trying to provoke him. He looked at her, a quick annoyed glance, and she knew she had hit the right button.

“Well, it’s doing me good, I’m taking a hot girl to dinner, how is it treating you?” He asked her, a smirk on his face. She smirked back and nodded.

“It’s also treating me good, I’m on an expensive car, being taken to dinner by a hot guy.” She said and Jiyong smiled raising an eyebrow.

“That’s nice, I could almost say you’re lucky. In fact, you are.” He said and Chaerin laughed.

“So are you Mr. Lucky, so are you.” She said, and they both stayed silent the rest of the way. Chaerin could see through the corner of her eye that Jiyong would steal glances at her from time to time, but she instead pretended to be interested on the road ahead.

They made it towards the restaurant in silence, Jiyong was too focused on his own thoughts to even muster a whisper, and Chaerin, well, she was enjoying the peace of mind he gave her, even if she thought, even if her heart told her that she was being careless, she could breathe without regrets next to him, it was coming naturally, and it scared her.

“We’re here.” Jiyong said opening the door. Chaerin glanced in front of her and realized they were out of town, and the place was rustic, it gave a feeling of home, of peace, of woods and grandparents. She was amused by the sign in front of the place, ‘Grandma’s Cuisine’, she smiled as Jiyong opened her door and extended his hand so she could go out. She smiled as she stood in front of her, her stilettos sinking on the muddy ground.  “What do you think about it?” He said with a hint of amusement on his voice.

“It’s different, but it’s cozy.” She simply said. He nodded and let her in, their hands intertwined. As they entered, she smiled widely as she saw the place, it was cozy, but didn’t looked cheap. The waitress were dressed with antique dresses and the tables had tablecloths of all gingerbread colors, light pink, light blue, light green, light yellow, the walls were a light wood color, and the windows were double windows opened to the outside. It was some sort of cottage, and the chefs were no other than old ladies with cute aprons.

Jiyong eyed Chaerin as she smiled widely and gave her a light tap on her shoulder, “You didn’t expected something like this, didn’t you?” he said, his face amused. Chaerin shook her head and looked at him, a pure expression of gratitude on her face.

“It’s so amazing and cute; I can’t wait to taste the food!” She said rubbing her hands. Jiyong nodded and walked towards the receptionist and as he told her his name, she nodded, her eyes shining with amazement and walked them towards their table.

As they walked towards one of the reserved – more like V.I.P section – Chaerin noticed that the attitude of Jiyong had lessen –and that, she noticed because he was extremely nice to the receptionist as she started fangirling with him – and smiled. Jiyong let the receptionist take a picture with him – one that Chaerin took – and gave her his autograph. The receptionist smiled and bowed, leaving them both alone on their table.

Chaerin sat quietly as she eyed his pure and gentle smile, smiling unconsciously just by looking at him. He looked at her and raised his left eyebrow, smiling. “What are you looking at?” He said, and she widened her eyes, pure confusion on her expression.

“Nothing,” She said and he smirked.

“You were staring at me.” He said and she shook her head furiously, feeling slightly dizzy after doing it.

“No I wasn’t, I was just… well I did, just once.” She said, blushing madly. He laughed out loud and looked at her, his eyes tender, smooth, loving, she got caught off guard, feeling suddenly disarmed.

“You can look all you want, it’s free.” He said with a cocky voice, earning a glare from her. She grabbed the menu and pretended to be looking at it, trying to ignore him, also trying to compose herself.

“Well, it might be free but it’s definitely not something worth looking at.” She said, also with cockiness on her tone. He faked a gasp and grabbed his chest, feign being hurt.

“That’s hurts you know, I work hard to look good in front of you,” He said and she looked at him from the top of the menu, again, feeling completely disarmed in front of him.

“Well, I don’t see why you would need to do something like that.” She sincerely said. He shrugged and grabbed the menu.

“You’re interesting.” He simply said, and in that moment, the waitress came bowing.

“Good evening, I’m Choi Min Ah, I’ll be your waitress for the night. Are you ready to order something?” She said, blushing a bit as she saw Jiyong looking serious at his menu.

“For me it will be just the Dak Galbi, and for my girl right here, what would you want honey? The Saenseong gui is delicious here, would you like that?” He said, and Chaerin looked at him cautiously, his face was serious, his tone cautious and so was his eyes. She smiled widely and nodded.

“Yes baby, I think that would suit my palate, you know me so well.” She said and from the corner of her eye she saw that the waitress was fuming. The waitress nodded and disappeared back into the kitchen, and Chaerin looked at Jiyong with a raised eyebrow. He smirked and looked to the back, from Chaerin’s view, it was as if he was seeing there was no one in close ear range.

“That’s an ex-girlfriend, one of those psychotic exes that follow you everywhere and stuffs.” He said grabbing his glass of water.

“Oh, how are they called… sansang fans?” Chaerin said and Jiyong laughed

“Sasaeng Fan, and yes, she’s one of those.” Jiyong said correcting her. Chaerin nodded and grabbed her glass of water. “Thank you for playing along, I got scared for a moment, thought you wouldn’t get the hint.” He said and drank from his water. Chaerin smiled and sip from her glass, then put it back down.

“I’m really good on those non-verbal signs.” She said, and it was true, she was perfectly good on those signs, it was her job.

“I can see that, I don’t know how to thank you.” He said, his eyes were soft and sincere. She shrugged and looked towards the kitchen, a smirk suddenly crept on her face as she saw Min Ah, the waitress, glaring at them – at her – from the kitchen counter. Chaerin raised her eyebrows, an evil expression on her face as she grabbed Jiyong’s hand – that was resting on the table –  and kissed it. Jiyong widened his eyes and she looked at him, her face loving, devious, she was enjoying this little play of them.

“She’s looking at us.” Chaerin said with a smile on her face. Jiyong nodded and smiled, pulled her closer and grabbed her cheek with his right hand, his left hand still on Chaerin’s hand. Chaerin looked to the kitchen again, and the waitress was walking towards them, the food on a tray on her hands, and she was furious, her cheeks red and her eyes disoriented.

Chaerin looked at Jiyong, and he was already smirking, he pulled her closer, so close their faces were inches apart. Chaerin her lips, her face composed, totally engulfed on their little act, and just when the waitress stood next to them, Jiyong kissed her, soft, tenderly, as if she was the love of his life, and she kissed him back.

 


Gily's Notes: Woah! I've been pushing so hard to get this one done! Lol!

I hope it's not too fast-paced. I'm enjoying this so much haha!

Thanks so much for those who comments! I have to admit that everyday I get online just to check if I have new comments, lol I know, it's so lame, but It's entertaining and makes me feel you guys apreciate this, so please silent readers, leave some feedback! 

Also, THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING!! I won't say that you should upvote this one, but I will be thankful if you did!

Thanks so much!

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥