Answer

New Start

"So... I left off at a cliffhanger! Had fun waiting? Anyways, I'm exhausted from work and I am also naturally veery lazy so I apologize for the late update.

WARNING! Some cussing in this chapter. Recap for those who feel too lazy (like I usually do...) to go back and re-read the previous chapter...

Lay's sister asked Suho if he like Lay and he is about to answer.

Suho's POV

"I...I-I do even though it hasn't even been very long since we first met yet. I guess it was love at first sight for me..." I answered hesitantly at first, and then more confidently part way through. There was a tense silence for a minute or so before she smiled gently at me and turned back around to finish cleaning while I go check on Lay and see if he had finished eating yet. As I walked into the dining room, I saw a half finished plate of food and an empty cup that was originally filled with milk. Sighing after realizing that Lay was staring off into space again, I cleared away the dishes and took it to the kitchen. Lay's sister was finishing up when I placed the dishes in the sink and took her place. It had been a few minutes since she had dried her hands and left, but I felt eyes watching my back and seemed to have no intention of stopping. I was finished, so I turned around and saw that it was Lay's sister staring at me. 

"Yes...?" I asked her nervously. She chuckled.

"My name is Hyuna. You can call me Hyuna-noona you know." she replied casually after seeing how nervous I was. There was a pause before she continued.

"I support the two of you, and I'll keep this a secret until you guys are official. Then, you have to remember to tell my family all about it. By the way, if you ever need help preparing the confession, call me. I have to go now, so please help me take care of Lay and have a good day okay?" she said cheerfully before grabbing her purse and keys and leaving. I stared for a while at the door Hyuna-noona just left through before walking to where Lay was and dragging him to school. 

Baekhyun's POV

He's late. There's freaking five minutes until class starts and he stilll isn't here! But then again it's not my problem, the problem is that Chanyeol has been bugging me and asking me for the past ing half hour without stopping and it's getting on my nerves. Ugh, you know what? I'll just leave him to it, walk to class, and ignore him. Yep, that's what I'll do.

Just as I finalized my decision and turned around to walk to class, I saw a familiar person walking towards us. Once he got close enough for me to confirm his identity, I ran with my arms out and crashed into him.

"Suho! You're late! My god, Chanyeol has been asking me about you for the past ing half hour nonstop and I was about to burst. Where have you ing been!?" I half shouted half said to him. 

"Umm... I'm sorry, that was probably my fault." someone quietly said in the back and hid behind Suho with eyes peeking from behind the shoulders when I turned around to look at them. 

Oh. My. Goodness. He is so cute! Isn't he the kid that was introduced to us by Chanyeol or more like Xiumin recently? I almost squealed out loud. I calmed myself to keep from frightening him any more than I already had. Suho was talking quietly and soothingly to him with a very gentle expression on his face.

That kind of expression... He's in love. I wonder if he realizes that? A small smile graced my face and he walked out from behind Suho timidly before smiling lightly at me. It took almost all of my willpower to stop myself from squealing and hugging the boy. Lay was his nickname and his name was Yixing... I think. I suddenly realized that we were going to be late if we didn't hurry, so I grabbed Suho by the arm and left Chanyeol with La- I mean Yixing to go to class.

Luhan's POV

After I got a text message from Xiumin that said that Suho told him Lay was better already, I couldn't wait for lunchtime and get some time to talk with Lay again. I reminded myself to keep in check and not overwhelm him. Once the bell rang for lunchtime, I rushed out of the classroom dragging Sehun behind me towards our regular table.

"Hey guys!" I chirply greeted the ten friends that were already seated with food set out for everyone including him and Sehun. I let go of Sehun's hand once I saw Lay and went over to sit next to him. I sat down and gave him a big hug. It was rather sudden, so it shocked him and made him drop his chopsticks. He turned his head and looked at me, then a big grin appeared on his face. 

"Hey! What'd you do that for?" he said while laughing and returning the hug. The strength he used helped me confirm that he was alright and gave me comfort for my guilt. He picked up his chopsticks and wiped them clean before resuming eating the lunch Hyuna-noona probably made for him. 

Nobody's POV

School was over without any incidents happening like last time, and they met up at the school gates to plan. It was decided that they were going to take Lay (he told them that they could all call him that) around and show him the place. Lay only smiled weakly since he was a little tired and had to wake up early to go meet his new dance instructor, but he wanted to go with his new friends so he decided against declining. Little did he know, something bad was about to happen on this trip.