Something is Wrong...

New Start

So... I sorta forgot about this website since I was so busy and forgot to update. Sorry! :(  I can't wait for school to end so I could probably update more frequently. I went to volunteer for my club and get my hours today, and for the first time, I remembered my hours sheet and got the supervisor's signature. Haaa... I ran around a whole bunch because it was endless and there were only two people making the dishes so there were long lines for the orders and........ Oh I should probably get along with this chapter. Thank you to those who haven't unsubscribed and remember to continue putting comments! I really enjoy reading them! :)))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV 

All ten of them meet up at the restaurant they normally go to, and they all seem to be out of breath. Luhan and Sehun had brought along paper, a big white board, and a big box of questionable items. Tao and Kris came behind them, and Kris had an armful of Gucci bags in his arms. When Xiumin saw the large amount, he sighed a bit while shaking his head in disapproval. As they entered the restaurant, they were greeted by the friendly worker at the counter. A waiter led them to their usual seat and asked them if they wanted their usuals. They all nodded, and once the waiter left they began their planning. They leaned in the table and looked at one another before they all began speaking at once in hushed voices.

"Let's give them more chances to be alone," said Xiumin.

"But that's not as fun~" Chen whined in reply.

"Planning something sneaky isn't my style," said Kris which earned a smack on the head by Tao. Everyone chuckled at this.

"Yeah right. Your style is constantly changing. Now help plan," replied Tao with air quotes when he said style.

"Maybe we should lock them in a room." Kai said.

"Good idea! Let's do that and set up a camera inside so we can watch too. If they start to become hot for each otherand get intimate-"Chen wiggled his eyebrows,"you know what I mean. We'll stop watching then or if you overprotective friends want to stop them there, you can." Chen put together in a comical sentence that made him laugh evily and Xiumin, Tao, and Luhan raised their eyebrows.

"No! My baby Lay isn't good with locked rooms and it's too early for them to get to that stage!" Luhan exclaimed.

"Calm down, calm down Luhan. He said you could stop them..." Sehun told Luhan while rubbing his back and pulling the now standing Luhan back down all with the other hand and his mouth occupied with his chocolate bubble tea.

"How about we all go to the amusement park next week, and we all go off with our boyfriends while leaving them alone to be together and entertain each other?" Tao suggested with his hand raised as if he was in school. At that Xiumin stood up.

With his finger pointed at Tao, he said," That's the best idea I've heard all afternoon! Let's do it! Let's do it!" Kris had leaned into the conversation and had gotten absorbed in the planning.

"Then when are we going to do it? The step one of this plan." Sehun asked in a slightly bored tone.

"I'll take care of it. Just pack your things ready and I'll be in charge of tickets and everything else." Kris replied in interest.

"Then honey, do you think you can let Lay and Suho get some alone time in the whole amusement park at night on the ferris wheel?" Tao asked Kris while making puppy eyes at him.

"That's going to be expensive..." Kris said completely reluctant.

"Please?" Tao pleaded with his bottom lip jutted out.

"Ugh... Fine, but ALL OF YOU are going to pitch in." Kris replied in resignation.

"Great! Let's get moving. Everyone, make sure you keep quiet about this to those two alright?" Kyungsoo soon rounded up with a bright, energetic smile. All of them nodded their head in silent agreement. The bell on the restaurant door chimed, signaling the entrance of other customers.

"I thought you guys would be here." Suho greeted them.

"Why didn't you invite us? Am I not accepted as a friend and part of the group yet?" Lay sadly asked with a pout and soft frown.

"Of course not! You are accepted as one of us." Everyone replied in chorus.

"Hm? What's this?" Suho asked pointing to the box of things that Luhan and Sehun brought.

"It's nothing!" Luhan exclaimed loudly before snatching the box away.

"Okaaay theen..." Suho said in suspicion, "Let's go buy something to eat or drink Lay and leave these wierdos here." Lay simply nodded in response.

"That... was close." Luhan said with a breath of relief. They all let out a breath of relief along with him.

"Let's get together to plan the next step after this one is a success alright? Let's get those two together!" Kyungsoo exclaimed excitedly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help and answer this poll. Thank you very much! Remember to comment below and subscribe if you haven't already! I can't wait to think of how to continue and update again... ;))) Until next time then!