Night

New Start

So... The polls are done, and the final decision is that the ones who are going to top are going to be Suho, Kris, Chen, Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol.

The stories of how the others got together will be on other fanfics that I will put out after I finish this one!

Lay POV

I saw the blush creep up Suho's face and completely cover his ears. I chuckled slightly and removed myself from him. I moved around on the couch until I felt comfortable and felt the other end of the couch move. I saw Suho get up and get the empty dishes. I started pouting and he set the dirty dishes on the table. He tucked me in the blanket and made sure the movie was loud enough, but also not too loud. He patted my head lightly and I felt the blush creep onto my face. Without realizing, my pout had changed to a gentle smile. He smiled back at me and went to wash the dishes. I heard the dishes clanking and water running for about fifteen minutes before it stopped. My eyes started drooping and I fell asleep to the soft sound of someone humming and the background TV noise. 

Suho POV

I looked at the clock after I finished washing the dishes. 1:05 A.M. Woah. It's already one? That's surprising. I walked over to the living room area, the place I left Yixing sleeping at. He was sleeping peacefully and breathing normally. Before I could stop myself, I was smiling gently at him. I shook his shoulder gently to wake him up and go to his bedroom. He hummed slightly before rolling over and hugging the pillow tighter. I shook his shoulder again, but he just continued sleeping. I chuckled at his adorableness, and then carried him princess style to his bed. I made sure his head was supported and not hanging off my arm and to my surprise and concern, he was unbelievably amd almost unaturally light. I laid him on his bed, and tucked him in. I sat in the sofa that was nearby and watched him for a while before drifting off to sleep myself. 

I woke up with a start when I heard some clattering down the hallway of... Wait... where am I? Oh. I remember now. I looked over and checked on Yixing before walking out of the room to see what was making the noise. I looked in the kitchen area and walked inside before seeing a girl at the stove making pancakes. She was so focused that she didn't seem to notice me... or so I thought. 

"Can you please go wake up Lay? It's almost time for him to get ready for school." she suddenly said.  I jumped in shock when she suddenly spoke. I looked at her face again and I realized that it was Yixing's sister.

"Okay." I replied before walking to Yixing's room. When I was inside the room, I quickly walked over to Yixing and shook him awake. He opened his eyes sleepily before nodding slowly. He trudged to the bathroom and the faucet. After I heard the water running, I walked towards what looked like another door in the room and opened it. The inside of the "closet" was filled with famous name brand clothes of the latest fashion. I walked inside and looked at every one of the clothes before selecting a few as an outfit for Yixing. I walked out and saw Yixing standing in the middle of the room while staring into blank space. I tapped his shoulder twice to get his attention and then gave him his clothes. He looked at me with a blank look on his face and saw his clothes. He grinned and tooled the clothes after saying thank you. He went into the closet and came back wearing the clothes I chose along with some accessories I forgot to choose. I was in awe at how well the clothes fit him. I realized my mouth was open and quickly shut it. Then I guided him out of the room to the dining room and found the food his sister had cooked already set out for him. A set him down in his seat and a walked into the kitchen to see if Lay's sister needed help with anything. As soon as I entered the kitchen, Lay's sister bombarded me with questions as to what happened to Lay at school the other day and also why he didn't go back to his family and eat dinner with them. The clearest question I heard from her was if I had feelings for Lay. I turned bright red and then the barrage of questions suddenly stopped. 

"I..." I began to answer her. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short chapter again. Sorry about that. :( I completely forgot because I just started high school and have been super busy.