Dance Choreography

New Start

Hi~ Sorry for the late update! I added some stuff at the end of the last chapter and you may be confused if you don't read it before this chapter, so make sure you do. I'll cut this short and go to the story now. ^.^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lay's POV

I woke up to a silent house, and I was slightly creeped out since it has been some time since it has been this quiet. I got dressed in a hurry and went to the restroom. I heard the front door open and was slightly confused. After finishing up, I left the room to the kitchen since sounds were coming from there. I felt like I was ready to leave and yet I wasn't completely sure since something felt off. I entered the kitchen and felt relieved that it was only Suho.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yeah..." I replied drowsily.

"You sure?" he questioned me with an eyebrow raised.

"... I think?" I replied while tilting my head slightly. He chuckled and gestured at my clothes.

"Maybe go change out of that and choose something different?" he said while chuckling. After looking down, I nodded in understanding. So that was what felt off. I was wearing a different set of pajamas I had. It isn't a good idea to dress in the dark I guess. I think I have dance class to go to today. I'll dress in something comfortable. 'Yep, comfortable.' I thought while nodding to myself and slowly walking towards my bedroom again. I forgot about the bump out of the kitchen and tripped over it. Suho luckily was nearby, and had somewhat of a premonition it was going to happen so he was ready to catch me before I fell.

"Um... Thank you," I murmered with my red face facing the ground. I steadied myself hurriedly and went to the bedroom so that I could eat before going to the dance class without being late. Grabbing the nearest set of clothes from the closet door, I got dressed and ran back to to dining room after seeing how late it was. Making sure I remembered to thank Suho, I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. Hm? I feel like I forgot something. What is it?

"Keys?" Suho asked from the doorway. I nodded my head frantically and put my hand out thinking that he was going to give it to me. Instead, he put his hand in my stretched out one and gently guided me to the car. Upon arrival, he took my bag and opened the passenger door and had me sit in before buckling me in. Then, he opened the back door and set my bag on the back seats before he lightly jogged to the driver side. He buckled himself in before starting the car and driving off to the dancing school.

Upon arrival, they rushed to class and met up with Kai just on time. Suho left Lay alone with Kai so that they could focus on coming up with a dance choreography before practicing it. He walked over to where D.O. was standing and watching the two of them and made small talk with him throughout the whole time. Every once in a while D.O. would force Lay and Kai to stop and eat and drink something before continuing on with their practice. After eight hours of non-stop practicing, they were forced by both Suho and D.O. to stop and rest for the rest of the day. Right before they were forcefully separated to go home, they secretly planned to continue practicing at the dancing room in Lay's apartment early the following day so that it would be without interruptions. While they were "secretly" planning this, D.O. and Suho were both looking at them while shaking their heads before looking at one another already comprehending what those two were doing. In mutual understanding, they were both going to Lay's house and make some food ready for them to eat and drinks to go along with it throughout the day and forcing those two to eat if they had to.

The next day, Kai woke up at 3 a.m. and went to Lay's house. The day before Lay had told him to just go ahead and walk in once he arrived. Upon entering the house, he went around looking for the dance room.

"This place needs a map to go along with it! I've been looking for the practice room for half an hour already but I still can't find it," Kai said exasperatingly. Lay just finished getting ready, and after hearing Kai arrive, he went out to meet him at the practice room. At the practice room, he waited for quite a while but saw no sight of Kai. He then took out his phone and called Kai. After talking for a bit and giving him directions to the room, Kai arrived shortly since he was close by. As soon as Kai arrived, he set the music and they started practicing after some stretches and warm-ups.

Some time later at seven, the front door opened and Suho and D.O. walked in with grocery bags full of food. D.O. looked at the front porch steps and as they thought, they found Kai's shoes there. Little did they know, Kai actually arrived at 3:30 a.m. and they have been practicing since four. They headed straight for the kitchen, but a short time later Suho was chased out leaving only D.O. in the kitchen. Suho simply shrugged his shoulders and walked around the house cleaning as he went. An hour later after all the mess has been cleaned up, he went back towards the kitchen and found that D.O. had finished cooking and was ready for them to come and eat. They walked together towards the dance room and forcefully stopped the two from continuing practice. D.O. grabbed Kai by the ear and dragged him back to the dining room to eat. Suho grabbed Lay by the wrist and led him albeit a little forcefully since Lay was unwilling. Lay and Kai were going to shove their food into their mouths to finish quickly so they can get back to practice, but after one bite, they slowed down and chewed carefully.

"This is really good! Who made this?" Lay asked.

"I did," Kungsoo answered proudly. Kai was simply nodding his head repeatedly with a silly grin on his face. It was as if he was the one being complimented. They relished the food and after resting for fifteen minutes so that they don't throw up, they rushed back to continue practicing. Throughout the day, Kai was dragged out another two times, but Lay anticipated and eagerly waited to eat again so he didn't have much resistance when it was time to eat. They finished practicing at eleven p.m. with an almost entirely different choreography from the original.

Time until the competition: 3 days

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very short chapter even after taking so long to finish, I'm sorry. I actually forgot the existance of the website until a couple weeks ago. I think I may try for another chapter today, but even if I don't, I'l try to update another chapter by then next week. Thanks to the subscriber that haven't unsubscribed yet and thanks for being patient with me ^.^     I promise that I'm trying my best to update this fanfic