Clothes?

New Start

Luhan POV

Day before the start of the competition... 

"Do you guys have outfits put together for your show?" I asked while looking at Kai and Lay finishing up the last practice before the competition day.

"Clothes?" Lay responded as if dumfounded by my question. So... no they didn't think about it. These two dance-obsessed idiots that think about nothing but the actual dancing ans some music I cursed in my mind. Then as if a light bulb appeared above my head, I got an idea suddenly stood up.

"Let's go shopping!" I exclaimed excitedly at the other eleven guys in the room. Unfortunately the only one excited about this is Tao. Oh well... I'm going to have fun torchuring—teasing Suho dressing up Lay! As if feeling my sceret intentions, I saw Suho shiver and rub his arms in the corner of my eyes. I skipped over to Lay and looped my arm around his before dragging him out with me. Everyone rushed after me and we walked to the mall that was nearby. The twelve of us were turning heads as we walked to my favorite clothing store. Proud and with my head held high, I continued with one arm looped around Hunnie's arm and the other hand wrapped around Lay's wrist. Suho looked a little dejected in the back when he saw my hand on Lay's hand and Lay not depending or sticking to him. I snickered to myself and Sehun looked at me with suspicious eyes. I simply shrugged my shoulders and continued walking. After arriving, Tao had already disappeared with Kris and I shook my head knowing where they went. Poor Kris, he'll end up with an empty wallet again today. I separated from my Hunnie and walked towards a certain section still holding onto Lay. Lay stared at his surroundings with wide eyes as he still hadn't processed the fact that I had just dragged him out to buy clothes for the dance competition. I grab a few shirts and pants along the way to the fitting room. Once I got there, I stopped looking around for a minute to push Lay in and shove the clothes I've picked into his arms.

"Try it on," I commanded. Then I continued looking around the store for more options. Some for myself and Sehun while I was at it since I had extra time since Lay still wasn't done yet. *bzzt bzzt* I felt my phone vibrate against my back pocket and it sent some shivers up my back. Taking out the phone to look at the message, I felt someone come up behind me.

"You abandoned me~" Sehun whined against my ear as he hugged me tightly from behind. Sadly for him, I was too distracted by the message that I has received. It was from Lay and it read: The clothes are too tight to dance comfortably in!!!" Am I fat?!" I let out a chuckle, and turned around to give a quick peck to Sehun on the lips before giving him the clothes I had picked out for him and ask him where Suho was. He pointed in a random direction, and I rushed off but I heard foot-steps following me. A small smile graced my lips unconsciously, but I didn't turn around and just continued walking towards Suho. As soon as I found him, I dragged him towards Lay's fitting room and called for him to come out so that I could see how he looked in it. Lay walked and by the gods did he look y. Aren't I just amazing at choosing clothes? Am I right? Or am I right? I walked up to him and spun him around slowly to give myself (and Suho) a 360 view of how he looked. I took a glance at Suho from the corner of my eye and also happened to see that Sehun had taken out a phone and was recording Suho. Suho took a very audible and visible gulp and I almost couldn't stop myself from laughing. By the way, when I said VERY audible, I meant it because Lay had also heard and has turned towards Suho. Suho realized that he had been caught and the two of them quickly turned very veeery red in the face. Lay quickly ran back into the fitting and closed the door. On the other hand Suho had turned towards me and glared at me. That was the last move that made me unable to hold back my laughter. I laughed and laughed until I ended up rolling on the floor clenching my stomach because it hurt but I couldn't stop. Somehow, I couldn't believe that Suho would fall for my trap and the fact that he fell for it and that expressions the two of them had were hystarically comical. In the end, Sehun was forced to drag me away and let them continue shopping for outfits in peace. Once I finally calmed down, I came face-to-face with a very sullen Sehun at a picnic table. His expression was so adorable to me that I had to walk to his side and give him a big hug. He pulled me onto his lap and touched his forehead to mine.

"You ignored me and went to play with others. You didn't even let me help you." Sehun told me with a pout. I kissed him and apologized. In turn, he deepened the kiss. Without caring whether anyone was looking or not, I wrapped my arms around him.

"Tonight, you're not getting any sleep as compensation to me. You know that right?" Sehun questioned me. My only response was turning red all the way to my ears. He chuckled and hugged my tighter to him.

"Haa~" Sehun sighed, "Tonight needs to come faster. We're splitting up with them at seven, so two more hours and you're all mine." 

I kissed him again and whispered to him.

"I love you Hunnie <3."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I make it in time for one week? Ugh... I can't tell anymore. School's back in two weeks and I just got halfway done with my summer homework before I continued typing this chapter. Thanks for staying with me and remember to comment, suscribe, and upvote! Love you guys and thanks for your continuous support! I'll try my best to update again soon. But do me a quick favor please and take the poll below. Thanks!