Waterpark and the Return Home

New Start

Sooo... I'm trying for a new chapter today, but I'm not sure if I'll finish today or if I'll just start it. Thanks for the comments and seeing as there was only one comment about whether I should make Suho wait when I came back to the website to attempt an update, I'll make him wait a bit longer. Who knows? If there's enough inspiration, I might even make my first double update ever!!! Well, I hope you enjoy! :) :) :) :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Returning back to the morning of the day before the waterpark

Baekhyun's POV

The next morning, when I woke up in the hotel and went to get ready to go to the waterpark, I looked in the mirror and saw all the marks stupid Chanyeol had left on me the previous night. I screamed in horror and rushed to the sleeping Chanyeol. I began slapping and shaking him until he finally responded.

"What?" He groaned.

"You. Made. Hickeys. On. My. Body. Last. Night." I replied seething through my teeth.

"So?"

" "So?"... Are you kidding me?! We're going to the waterpark today for god's sake! What am I going to do?!!!!! Wake up and help me think you big giant!"

"It'll be okay. Just wear one of my t-shirts with the bathing suit."

"Ugh. Fine. Start getting ready now." I groaned.

I went back into the bathroom and took a quick shower before getting into my swimsuit. I grabbed one of Chanyeol's t-shirts and put it on before returning to the restroom to do my morning routine of washing my face, brushing my teeth, putting on my eyeliner, etc. Once I arrived at the meeting destination, I found everyone else also had on t-shirts. I was glad that I wasn't the only one. Later on when Lay arrived with Suho in his swimsuit, I was amazed. He looked like one of those professional swimmers with the full-body cover swimsuit and goggles in hand. Then everyone in my group smiled at the sight of their linked arms. The smile didn't last very long before they all changed to red faces. The question Lay asked us innocently, made us speechless and embarrassed at the same time. He seemed to be too innocent and we didn't want to destroy that. Once he switch the topic we all breathed a sigh of relief which seemed to have gone by unheard by Lay. I, of course, chose to be with Chanyeol and as we split up, I smacked Chanyeol's head for making me feel so d*mn awkward earlier. Normally, I should have been able to make fun of the others because of this. The time passed quickly and before I knew it, it was time to meet up and leave to go back home. We piled into the bus and we left Suho and Lay alone in the back while we sat with our boyfriends more to the middle. Luckily, no one had to drive and Lay's parents had hired a driver for us because it was way too early for any of us to actually be awake. I saw Luhan, Tao, and Xiumin look towards where Suho and Lay were and gave a warm smile before settling comfortably in their boyfriends' embrace and slept. By the time we arrivedat our houses it was ten in the morning and we had energy again, so we decided to hang out a little more at Lay's apartment before going back home. We were in the middle of deciding what to watch, and of course I was participating a great deal.

"I want to watch this one!" I screeched.

"No! Let's watch this one~" Luhan whined.

"No way in h*ll! I've been wanting to watch this one for so long so we're watching this one!" I exclaimed over and over again in repeat.

"Calm down this instant!" Kyungsoo yelled at the two of us.

"This is Lay's apartment, so he gets the final say. Understood?" Xiumin reprimanded the two of us firmly.

"Fine..." Luhan and I both replied with a pout. Suho got up and took to DVDs over to Lay for him to decide. Lay had his eyes closed beforehand and pointed his finger out. In an undertsanding manner, Suho immediately stood back a bit for and Lay started counting before stopping and pointing at one DVD. It was the one I wanted to watch! I ran around in circles with happiness before going to Lay's side and hugging the life out of him in gratitude. He simply gave a chuckle and a weak smile in return.

"I think you should stop hugging me. The curly haired giant may soon kill me with his stares..." Lay replied in actual fear.

"It's fine~ It's fine~ He won't hurt you~ Afterall, I love you~" I told him in a sing song voice.

"But-but... Uh... Um..." he stuttered non-stop. I decided to let him go and go comfort my jealous giant. I was starting to feel bad for Lay because Chanyeol really was staring daggers at him. The movie started and silence entered the room. Sometime during the movie, Lay whispered something to Suho who was back hugging him and that made him get up. After some time passed, Lay also got up. They came back with popcorn and drinks in hand for everyone. I had to smile after seeing this since they seemed like a married couple and it was cute. After the movie ended, all of us left except for Suho who stayed behind.

"Channie?"

"Yeah?"

"Will we become like them if we ever live together?"

"Like them? What do you mean?"

"It's nothing. Forget it. I'll see you tomorrow at school okay? Goodnight." I told Chanyeol as I arrived at my house.

"Okay. Good night Baek~" he cheerfully replied back with some very energetic waves.

Nobody's POV

Back at Lay's apartment...

Suho and Lay were both cleaning up the mess that was left over after the movie. Suho washed dishes and Lay was cleaning the floors and couch. After Lay had finished, he went to check and see if Suho needed any help. Suho was just finished and was walking out of the kitchen. They bumped into each other at the doorway, and Lay accidentally tripped over the small bump on the floor. Unfortunately, Suho also lost his balance and they both ended up on the floor. Lay slowly opened his eyes after a few seconds on the floor and Suho's eyes were directly in front of his. Then realization that their lips were touching hit them and they hurriedly got up and turned their faces away from one another in embarassment. Suho was the first to clear the awkward tension in the air by clearing his throat and apologizing. Lay was surprised with the apology and hurriedly turned around and apologizing since he was the one who tripped and made them lose thier balance first. They both burst out in sudden laughter from how frantic they both were being. Suho helped Lay get up, and began making sure Lay was ready for bed. After Suho put Lay in bed and made sure he was asleep. He went back home for the first time in a while before coming back the next morning to pick up Lay and take him to the dance studio. Suho pecked Lay's forehead and smoothed out his hair. Then, he quietly left the room and closed the door after him. Walking towards the living room to get his bag, he turned off all the lights along the way and made sure to grab the set of keys to the apartment that Lay had given him. He left through the front door and right before he closed it he took one more look inside thinking about if he missed anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter and I think this is the soonest I've updated between chapters. I hope you liked it and please take some time to take the poll below. After that, please remember to comment below and upvote and suscribe if you haven't already. Thanks ^.^