Waterpark

New Start

HaHaHa... Never knew that writing those scenes would be sooo awkward. My face was burning in embarrassment the whole time. (Bow of respect to all the authors that could write scenes like this.) LOL ;D I was going to update last week, only when I pressed save changes, it deleted it all. Then... I lost my temper and sorta... well, let's just say I vented my anger out at something. Well, I'm back to continue and rewrite what I lost. It won't be the same and it takes longer since I have to work so coming back to continue typing is a little difficult, but I hope you enjoy.  ^.^'

-------------------------------------------

Lay's POV

I was excited since today was the day I would get to play in water. Getting ready in a hurry, I tried to make sure I remembered everything. I decided on wearing a full body swimsuit to cover my fading bruises. They weren't completely gone just yet. Looking outside in the dirction of the amusement park, I saw the ferris wheel by chance. My face reddened up within seconds as I remember my first kiss and Suho's confession. Placing my colder hands on my cheeks, I tried to cool my face down before exiting my room. Then I realized that ten minutes had already passed while I was trying to cool down my burning face. I quickly rushed out with a big hoodie over my swimsuit. I got to the meet-up destination and saw that Tao, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Luhan, and Kyungsoo were all wearing a t-shirt with their swimsuits. I walked over to Suho and worriedly asked him why they were wearing shirts when it was so hot out. He simply looked over at them and made an amused expression at them before turning back to face me.

"It's nothing to worry about. They aren't trying to hide any wounds or anything. Will you be okay today though? Your bruises haven't disappeared yet right?" Suho asked with an amused tone at first that ended with a worried one. I gave him a hug and a smile before replying.

"Nothing to worry about. I have a full body swimsuit on and it shouldn't be too obvious."

"Really? Well, I'll be next to you the whole time so if you need anything, tell me okay?" In reply, I simply gave a nod before linking my arm through his and dragging him towards the others. Once we got to them, we separated. (So much for the next to you the whole time part...) Suho went towards Kris, Chanyeol, Kai, Chen, and Sehun and I walked over to Tao, Baekhyun, D.O., Xiumin, and Luhan. Since I was still curious as to why they were wearing t-shirts, I asked them straight out but the answer I got was faces turning red. I simply shrugged before changing the topic.

"What are the plans today?" I asked the red faced people. Their faces slowly turned back to normal and they said that they were separating to go on whatever rides they want to go on. I nodded before waving the other guys over and see if we were going to go in pairs or as singles. Everyone's reply of pairs were in unison. Suho walked towards my side naturally, and the others walked in different directions in the same pairs as the other day. D.O. smacked the tan guy's head...Kai I think, and whispered something to him before Kai smirked. The others had similar actions, but all were different and had variation.

"What do you want to go on first?" Suho asked me with a smile.

"That one!" I replied back with full excitement. It was a back to back tube ride that went down a waterslide.

Seats Like This:

Ride Something Like This:

"Let's go then!" Suho cheerfully exclaimed back before pulling my hand towards that direction. On the ride, I leaned back into Suho's arms and sat comfortably. I put my head at the crook of his neck and looked at him.

"Suho?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for everything you're doing for me."

"It's no problem. Although I don't want you to move, it would be dangerous so sit right and hold on."

"Okay. I just really wanted to thank you."

"Yeah..." Suho said with a smile.

At the bottom of the ride, after I got out and dragged Suho behind me, I gave him a big hug.

"I'm cold." I told him with chattering teeth. He hurriedly grabbed a towel he had left on a chair and wrapped me in it.

"Do you feel better?" He asked me while staring right at my eyes.

"Yeah. Thanks again." I replied with a smile to try and ease his worries that I made unintentionally. After that, we went on a few more rides before deciding that the weather change made it too cold to continue on anymore rides. We went into the showers and rinsed our bodies and dried them before putting on our regular clothes. We went around and played the little games and won many prizes. My favorite? The BIG PURPLE UNICORN!!!

We went to meet up with the others before leaving the park and going back to sleep at the hotel for one last night before driving back home and back to focusing on dance routines. On the drive home, I sat next to Suho again and leaned on him while sleeping. He hugged me in return and I held on to the unicorn that Suho had won for me tightly with a smile on my face. My eyes slowly drifted shut from the exhaustion of getting up so early and slept a peaceful sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I make Suho wake a bit more for Lay's answer? Kekeke! What do you think? Please remeber to suscribe, upvote, and comment below if you haven't yet! Many thanks to those who didn't unsuscribe too even after this long wait for an update. THANK YOU!!!