Secret Audience

New Start

Yahoo! I finally thought of how to start this chapter. This week's four tests are over with (though I ended up with a B in Geometry and am panicking) and I can finally sign back in and update another chapter. Just a warning though, I'm writing this while completely running on sugar only. Anyways, enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lay's POV

I hear whispering behind me while I retrieved what I was aiming for... uhh... what was it again? I stared hard at what was in front of me. Then, I saw the sign-up sheet. That's it! When I looked back up, I saw Suho and Kai leaned close to each other and I felt a sudden surge of annoyance. I felt confused as to why but nonetheless, I just went along with my emotions and acted on it. I took a pose of that similar to a mean popular high school girl, and I asked my main question.

"What?" I spit out in distaste. Kai, the tanned guy's name (which I finally managed to remember) seemed to look at me in thought and nervousness. I began tapping my foot in impatience.

"We were just talking about how our day was so far." Then I asked him a question and he replied back with a question. "Is there... a problem...?" He replied back in fragments. After his reply finally got through my brain and made me understand what he said, I blushed all the way to my ears in embarrassment. I stood straight up and began bowing repeatedly in 90 degree angles while apologies flew out of my mouth nonstop. *chomp* Oww... I bit on my tongue by accident.

"Are you okay?" Suho asked me in concern and rushed over to me in a hurry, "Stick out your tongue and let me see it." I nodded my head and stuck it out for him to see. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his hand reaching towards my tongue and I chomped close my mouth in surprise. One problem. I forgot to stick my tongue back in first and I bit down harder this time, so I ended up crouching down and clamping both of my hands over my mouth tightly with tears forming at the corner of my eyes from the pain. I tasted a little blood in my mouth, and I realized that I just may have accidentally made my tongue start bleeding. My eyes opened wide when Suho's face suddenly appeared in front of my face. He told me to open my mouth again and reassured me that he won't touch my tongue without warning. I slowly nodded and looked up at him before opening my mouth up and sticking my tongue out again.

Kai's POV

Those two seemed so absorbed into their own world that they more than likely didn't notice all the stares directed towards them. Plus, what they were doing and the position the were in seemed somehow . I think I'll just stay to the side here and watch the show. Shoot! I forgot to bring my popcorn. I call Kyungsoo over to come and watch this too with some popcorn. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of them and sent it as a text message to Kyungsoo with the address of where I was. Then I also sent one to Chen, so that I would have someone to make fun of them with. Ah~ This is going to be so so fun~

Suho's POV

I vaguely felt many people's eyes on me, but I could care less right now. I checked on Lay's tongue and I saw where the blood was coming from. Some blood had trickled down the corner of Lay's mouth when he was crouched down, so I knew I had to check for the place where the blood was coming from. He had cut a part of his tongue in the back, so I dragged him to the restroom and washed my hand with soap. Then I warned him, so that he wouldn't be surprised and close his mouth without sticking his tongue back in by accident and make it even worse. I used my fingers and felt around the cut to see if it was serious. There weren't any abnormalities, so I sighed in relief. Then I took a look at Lay's expression, and my heart beat quickened. I got the urge to , and pretended to continue checking. A little bit of the saliva rolled down the corner of his mouth and continued downwards. I finally stopped because I was getting an and I really couldn't take it anymore. If I continued, I wouldn't have been able to help myself and may have pushed him down right there. That's it. It's official. I'm in love with him, and it's deep enough for me to want to have with him. I grabbed a napkin from nearby and hurriedly wiped it before it rolled down any further. Lay's cheeks were flushed, and his eyes were unfocused. I quickly diverted my eyes and he came back to focus. He fixed his disheveled hair and swallowed the excess of saliva he was unable to swallow earlier. Then, he the water at the sink and washed his face.

"There isn't too much damage and I don't think we have to go to the doctor's. You'll be fine, but be careful not to bite on your tongue again. You experienced a lot of pain right?" I said after clearing my throat in attempt to clear away the awkwards atmosphere. Luckily for me, it worked and he gave me a slient nod.

"Thank you." he said in quiet voice.

Kyungsoo's POV

When I saw the photo Jongin sent me, I got a bad feeling. I got ready, and rushed out of the house to Kai's dance class. I was right, but because I was in such a hurry, I was out of breath and couldn't get the words out of my mouth. Kai was crouched in front of the bathroom door and peeking through a crack and he motioned for me to go over. I walked over as silently as I could, and looked at what Kai was watching. As soon as I saw, I regretted it and turned red all the way to my ears. I suddenly felt someone's hand on me, and I could tell that it wasn't Kai's, so I looked over my shoulder and found Chen's face so alarmingly close to mine that I almost screamed, but I stopped myself and only fell backwards. I looked behind Chen and found that Chen had dragged along Xiumin. Aish. These two are inseperable. Chen walked over to Kai and crouched to watch also.

"Ooh~ It's getting intense! Hehehe. I've got to record this to make fun of Suho later." They both said simultaneously. I shook my head out of disapproval and found Xiumin doing the same thing. We both grabbed our childish boyfriends by their collars and dragged them away from that spot. I heard someone clear their throat from the direction of the restroom and figured they were done, so I went into the restroom and saw both of them with flushed faces. With what they had just done, I couldn't blame them. I walked over to Suho, and told him about Kai and Chen. His face showed that he was surprised and was probably planning to do something. I then walked over to Lay and grabbed my hankerchief out of my pocket to help wipe his face dry. Then I gave him a tight, big hug before shaking my head. He is going to have a hard time in the future. Poor him. Suho is the most popular guy in the school since he was the only one not taken in our group. Kai, Sehun, Suho, Kris, Chanyeol, and Chen were the kingkas of our school and as everyone already made it public that they were dating someone (except Suho), so everyone was aiming for him. I gave a comforting pat on his back, but he simply gave me a confused expression. Then I realized that he hadn't fallen in love with Suho yet, and he only felt the friendship kind of like. I laughed out loud and walked out of there. Lay was eventually going to fall for Suho. And Suho is going to start chasing and courting Lay into dating him. It'll be fascinating to watch. I wonder if I'll be able to help move it along? Uh-oh... Jongin's behavior is affecting me more than I thought it would. At least I understand why Jongin finds this kind of stuff so interesting now... Haha! I can't wait!

Xiumin's POV

I nervously watch the restroom door, and wait for Kyungsoo to come back out. When I saw the door open and him walk out laughing, I felt a growing sense of discomfort. As he got closer, I saw his expression and it was the same as Jongdae's when he's planning to do something not-very-good. I groaned and Kai and Jongdae turned to look at me with confusion etched in their faces. Then I gave a big sigh.

"What are you planning to do Kyungsoo? Spit it out." I said to get it out there. He gave me a shocked expression.

"What? Me? What so you mean what am I planning to do? So mean~" He said in a sing-song voice with a fake hurt expression on his face. He then grinned, and started talking about what happened in there with the three of us. He asked me to tell everyone else since he didn't trust Jongdae or Kai to do it without exaggerating anything or adding non-existant details. I agreed readily since the majority of the plan seemed harmless, and began typing the message. Barely a minute later, I recieved calls from Luhan and Tao. They seemed excited and were dragging their boyfriends along with them. I chuckled at their reactions when I felt Jongdae's hand sneak into mine and hold onto it tightly. I looked at him and gave him a gentle smile and sqeezed his hand back as a reply. I hung up, and told Kyungsoo that they were on their way. The planning session is set into action.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to upvote and comment below!!! Thanks for reading!  :PPPP Hehe... I left off with a cliffhanger again.  I'll try to update again soon. Thanks for being patient with me.