The wall (Part 2)

THE UNFORGETTABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A CUBE

 

She took the script and headed for the cafe in the building. She took 3 kimbap and sat on the chair while feeling anticipated. She read the lines on the 2nd page earlier, it clearly stated that she will be paired with Wooyoung while Taemin with Minah.

Ah what is this? Seriously?

They were about to make a parody on The Master's Sun and The Heirs for SBS Gayo Daejun's Friendship Project. She becomes uncertain on how Taemin will react on this.

After done eating, she went out and stand by the sidewalk while making a phone call to Taemin. She waited for him to pick up the call and was about to hang up but then Taemin answered the call with a tired voice. Naeun could heard him panthing.

"Oppa, are you in the middle of something?" "Yes..I'm practicing a magic..keke." "Magic? Wow..cool."

"By the way oppa..I have to act with Wooyoung sunbaenim and..skinship.."

"I've read it too and I have to give a backhug."

"Will we get jealous seeing each other with someone else?"

"Of course not." said Taemin with confidence.

"Me either!" Naeun was actually not satisfied with Taemin answer and try to take a revenge.

"Naeun ah I have a concert the day after tomorrow, so I may not going to contact you for awhile."

"Okay..do your best oppa." She tried to cheer him. "Bye oppa." "Bye Naeunie."

Poor oppa, he works hard. I hope he will get some proper rest.

"Naeun ah, let's go..you had to practice at home."

She was startled hearing her manager voice while her mind muddled up with the thoughts of Taemin. She arrived at home and sat on the sofa. Bomi sat beside her with an excited face.

"So?" said Bomi cutely.

"Unnie, my acting partner is somebody else."

"Omo, seriously? You looked frustrated Naeunah."

"Yes, a little bit. But why can't they let me to be Taemin's partner?"

"Aren't you both already tired of each other?" Bomi made an evil laugh tried to take Naeun off from negative thoughts.

"Hahaha..unnie!" Naeun was laughing at Bomi's funny response.

 

SM TOWN

The magic instructor showed many magic tricks to them. Shinee were learning attentively and tried to execute them but apparently they keep on failing. The instructor decided to end the lesson for today.

"Guys, that's all for today, keep on practicing and I'll see your progression on three days times." said the instructor.

"Thank you sir." They all bowed to him and continue practicing. Key was playing around with the props while the others in their own world. Then suddenly, Jonghyun breaking the silence. "Taeminie, you have to be Minah partner right, aww how cute."

"How do you know hyung?"

"It's my job messing around with your stuff..haha."

"Minah? You both are like match made in heaven..so cute." said Key.

"So, you guys are saying that Naeun is not compatible with me?" Taemin was aware of his mischievous members. He then looked at Onew for a back up. Onew knows well about the look and speaks up.

"Naeun is suitable for man like Minho..you must face the facts." he chuckled. Minho heard it and made an arrogant gestures to Taemin. Taemin was like surrounded by a group of hyenas stalking on their prey. "Wow..all of you..unbelievable." he didn't take it seriously but it did shaken his heart. They are all looking at Taemin and laughed.

Taemin also burst into a laughter. "I knew it, I don't know how I made it with you guys for 6 years." he giggled while touching his hair. Half an hour later they continued practicing.Later on, EXO arrived and greet their seniors.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" Jonghyun talked with a serious face but everyone knows about Jonghyun style of jokes. Baekhyun replied, "Ah hyung, what kind of question is that? Isn't this a practice room so we came here to practice." Jonghyun was impressed with Baekhyun's quick reaction, "Wow Baekhyun you have grown up." Jonghyun smiled brightly. Shinee then practicing their dance move.

EXO sat in circle and chit chatting among whilst waiting for the manager. A minute later, the manager came and brought several pieces of paper for each one of them. They read the paper about their involvement in the parody. The cast names were listed on the paper as well. Kai read the list and looked at Kyungsoo as Minah's name was stated. Apart from that the other names c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter