A Daze Morning

THE UNFORGETTABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

      - A DAZE MORNING -

 

 

         "Where's this guy? Not even try to text me? Wow. Who does he think I am? A wall?" Naeun mumbled while fiddling her phone, she didn't like the feeling of waiting. The fact that, she felt like being abandoned by Taemin these few days really made her mad.

"This ugly boss. Why is it so hard to kill him?" Hayoung was sitting on her chair for hours already. As an avid online gamer, it's really important for her to stay focus whenever she's in 'battlefield' but listening to Naeun's complain somehow distracting her, she was really close to win. Naeun kept on looking at Hayoung as if trying to send her a code. She needed a word of encouragement badly at the moment.

"Hayounga..." 

"Unnie, why must u wait for him to call you, you should've called him instead." Hayoung just wanted to end naeun's 'misery'. 

Her eyes frowned, she agreed to check on him first. The call was ringing but it really took awhile for him to pick up her call.

"Hello, oppa. What are you doing?" Her voice was half sulky and half anticipated to hear his voice.

"Em..I'm fine. I've just getting ready to sleep just now." Taemin who was still shocked after learning about Kai's secret, reacting so coldly to Naeun. Their conversation sounded so awkward unlike other nights where it fill with laughter and sweet talk. Naeun was really expecting Taemin to ask her question like "How was your day?" but he just didn't really want to talk.

"I guess, you are so tired to talk. Okay then. Goodnight." 

"Em.." Taemin hung up the phone in instant.

Taken aback by Taemin's behavior, Naeun tossed her phone on her bed and it hit the wall. "Jerk.." 

       "Die! You monster."

Hayoung chanted repeatedly as her fingers pressing the keyboard. She finally won her battle and so she broke the record of previous champion. 

"And..I feel like killing someone right now." Naeun's words finally drawn Hayoung's attentions. She gave Naeun a concern stare as if she understood that this must be something related to Taemin.

Hayoung shut down her computer. She was preparing herself to be a good listener once again. "Got to talk to him?" 

"I really can't believe him. Seriously." She closed her eyes and heaved a sigh. She tried to calm herself down.

"What did he do?"

"I put my effort to reach him  but he's acting cold towards me. I know he's surely not going to sleep this early."

"He did that? Is he always like that being around his friends?" 

"No. never. That's why I'm so pissed off." 

Hayoung scratched her head, she didn't know what to say to make her feeling better. Hayoung was never been in love. Love was a foreign topic to her moreover she never understand why lovers fight over simple things. 

 

What made you fight when you are so in love with each other?

 

The innocent Hayoung had so many curiosity in her head. Many male celebrities were hitting on her but since she thought love is complicated, she just decided to be single as long as she could.

 

 

 

The sun was blazing, the heat was felt in their room. Kai opened his eyes slowly but his head was feeling heavy. He looked so ridiculous; puffy eyes, messy hair. He was really battered from dinking last nite. 

"Moonkyu~ Taemin~." He called up their name but no one answering him. He touched his painful head as he slowly get up from the bed. Looking around their room. Surprisingly, there was no one there except him. 

"Don't tell me you left me alone here?" 

 

(Just two hours ago)

Taemin sat on the chair, his eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter