That girl

THE UNFORGETTABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today EXO will be releasing their Miracles in December's Music Video on National TV. Everyone is looking forward for the ballad song, it goes the same for this one particular girl.

(Somewhere in someones house)

A girl was watching attentively to the mv in her room. A minute later the little sister barged in to the room. "Unni, what are you watching? Aa.. EXO?," said the little sister out of curiosity. "Yup, probably their new song," said the girl.

"Unni, ajusshi (referring to their driver) is waiting for us, we have to buy the christmas decorations for our house remember?" the sister reminded her.

"Okay, give me a couple of minutes," said that girl. She didn't even blink, her eyes glued on the tv. Then a voice of middle aged woman echoed from downstairs asking the girl if she was ready.

"Yes mom, I'm changing my clothes right now, hold on," replied the girl to her mom.

She was delaying her mom in order to watch the mv until it ended. The new song plays with emotions. Even she was drawn to the song while watching Kai acted as a boy longing for love, as though she can feel the pain.

What has happened last night? Is it something left unspoken making him miserable? He was actually failing to express his love for the one Taemin and Kwon Ho referred as 'the school girl'. Is the girl in that house is the one they were referring to? There is one thing that can best describe about that girl. The girl is surely from a well off family because her family has a driver and she stays in an elite housing area. So, what's really holding Kai from confessing to that girl? Like most of idols did, they dated someone before debuting and indeed after being an idol, their love relationship will be kept in private. Is it because of family status indifference or he was afraid to let go of his dream after 6 years of hardworks. But whatever the reason was, he must have a solid explanation for it.

 

"The mystery woman"

(At SMT HQ)

Taemin tapped Kai on shoulder and tried to surprise him. "Hey!" Taemin shouted with his mischeivous smile. Kai was getting shocked for that sudden greet.

"How are you my friend? You are really drunk last night," said Taemin.

"Seriously?? Have I said something?" "Yes,your big secret!" while making a serious face. Kai was getting anxious.

"I thought you have moved on?" asked Taemin.

"How could I..I can't control my mind, everytime I get drunk," Kai was getting frustrated.

"You..my friend is in a huge mess," said Taemin

Then, Kai was trying to change the topic and asked him. " I thought, you didn't have any schedule today, why are you here?"

"I have a briefing about this month concert, okay I have to go, we'll talk later." Kai nodded. Looks like forgetting about this girl is not an easy task for him.

 

(A CUBE ENT HQ)

After attending vocal class at A Cube Ent, Naeun reached for her phone. "Oppa, how have you been? Taemin received the message and replied instantly. "I'm doing great, but I have one hectic schedule ahead."

"No wonder you haven't insert any emoticon in o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter