The wall ( Part 1)

THE UNFORGETTABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho woke up early in the morning upon receiving a phone call from his manager. He thought it was just a normal call to wake them up, instead it was for something serious.

"Hello hyung," said Suho.

"Hello Joonmyun, hurry up and get dressed, I'll pick you up at 9 am."

"Isn't the premiere start at 4pm?."

"We will go to the HQ. Bring along Sehun with you."

"Okay hyung." Why suddenly I'm feeling a bit unease? Did they already knew?

At SM Town

"Hyung, is this about that sasaeng?" asked Sehun.

"I guess so, if not what else would it be?"

"The last place I wouldn't want to be is here, at the PR office."

"PR office is way better than Chairman Lee Sooman's room you know." Suho tried to calm himself.

A lady with a straight face entered the room. "Please sit." she said to them. "Perhaps you guys already know why you are here."

Suho braced himself and acted calm, "Not really miss." answered Suho

"Well, since 8 am we've received many calls from the press about the gaming scandal. Will any of you would want to explain?" Sehun then stepped out and confessed that a sasaeng recorded a conversation of them playing game with a girl.

"Is that all?" asked the lady. Suho then explained with precise information to that lady, telling her that they didn't do anything wrong.

The lady showed the gossip headline to them as it mentioned Apink's member is the one who played game with them. "This is my concern," said the lady.

"It wasn't Apink's member miss, it was Heechul hyung nim's friend."

"Okay,I believe in you both just next time please becareful. We will clear this thing up with the press, meanwhile if there are questions asking about this please say no comment..You both may leave now."

Both of them felt relieved as they stepped out from the room.

"Hyung my nervousness back then made me hungry." said Sehun.

"We should order food through delivery because I have to get prepared for a schedule this evening." said Suho with a smile. They arrived at their dorm it turned out that other members were waiting for them. 

"How was it?" Kai asked Suho.

"They said they will take c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter