Jonghyun, you did well

THE UNFORGETTABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hi, greetings to all my lovely readers. How have you been doing? I'm just dropping by here not to update a new chapter. As most of us know we recieved a shocking and heartbreaking news on the passing of our beloved Kim Jonghyun aka Jjong D. A Shawol or not we share the same feelings and grief towards the loss of a son, a brother, a talented musician, a Shinee member and an amazing human being. 

 

Speaking of my life of being a Shawol, I'm not with them from the start. I stan them only after Sherlock but even before that I love listening to their songs like Replay, Stranger etc. They are 5 talented idols but they are actually beyond that; they have Onew whose voice is so soothing and beautiful, they have Jonghyun who's a talented composer and songwriter, Kibum who's rap is always kickass and on point, Minho who is the visual of the group also wrote his own rap and lastly Taemin who made a huge progress eversince debut. All of them made us a fan proud. They are five solid artists with talent exceeds expectation.

 

It's heart breaking to  know that Jonghyun's left us that way. He was in pain for a long time. Music cured him but his loneliness, his greed as an artist killed him. What's more devastating is, evethough he shared openly about his battle with depression, he still couldn't get away with the devil inside him. Fans also didn't aware that he struggled hard. If we noticed it sooner, I wonder if we could stop it? I believe each step that we take could make a change. It's too bad because it's already too late. He left us too soon at the age of 27. He's too young to bear all of this on his own. I sigh everytime thinking that we have lost such a beautiful human being. Jonghyun that we know, always stood up for what he believed was right. He spoke for the minorities, he was always educate himself with current issues that  happening around the world. He was brave to voice it out.

 

I always imagine my 5 boys live happily, getting married, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter