The trip

THE UNFORGETTABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Seollal is just around the corner, Taemin who has planned for celebrating Jongin's birthday earlier, wanted to visit Japan and treats his close friends. They were told to spare their holidays for this special trip. Kai is lucky because his group has four Chinese members and they would definitely go back to their hometown for the celebration. Hence, EXO will have a rest for the entire week.

 

IN SHINEE'S DORM

 

"Taeminie, what's your plan?" asked Onew in regards to their week-off.

"Actually I have a trip to Japan."

“What? Alone?"

"Nope hyung, with Jongin and Moonkyu." Taemin smiled to Onew.

“It sounds fun, can I tag along?"

"Err..sorry hyung but..we'll depart tomorrow."

"Really? It's okay, I think I'll pay a visit to my parent." said Onew who will likely being left alone in the dorm.

Taemin was busy packing his clothes for tomorrow's trip but Onew as his regular human checklist would ask him time after time and remind him of several important things for travel purposes. Taemin has a bad habit where he sometimes left his passport and his wallet at home. In order to help the ignorant maknae, he makes sure that all the things have already been kept in the bag.

 

 

THE TRIP

 

The best friends have arrived at the airport at noon, luckily, their presence were not attracting any attentions from the fans, because the fans are now focusing on EXO's China line who'll be at the airport anytime soon. Upon arrival in Japan, they felt a huge relieve because they didn't need to encounter swarms of fans like they used to. However, because of Shinee's popularity there, people can still recognize Taemin. So, he'll be the only one in the group who should wear mask once they are at Tokyo's street.

 

"Yaa..Taemin, we are on our holiday, can’t you remove your mask?” Moonkyu asked.

"You should know this, if I didn't wear this..game over..our holiday will be ruined."

"Uh..I don't believe you." Moonkyu aren’t used to celebrity life so he didn’t buy that.

"So, let's check in first, have a rest and by night we'll stroll along Shibuya okay?"

"Awesome." Kai and Moonkyu were feeling excited.

Haachum. Kai is sneezing and his nose is runny.

"Aigoo.. Jonginie, you look unwell." Moonkyu said.

"If you're not feeling good, just have a rest. Okay?"

"It's okay, I don't want to spend my holiday in the hotel room." He eagerly wanted to follow them.

"Okay but you have to wear extra clothes okay?" Taemin and Moonkyu were concerned over his health.

 

The guys rent a cab and went to Shibuya they bought several sets of gundam for their collection. Taemin brought them to Sawada restaurant which serve the best sushi in Tokyo. While they were eating, Kai kept on sneezing and his body is aching too.

 

"I think, we better get back to our hotel after dinner and continue on the next day." said Taemin after seeing Kai who's looking so sick. They headed back to their room; however Moonkyu went out to buy medicines at the convenient store across the road.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter