Flashback (Part 2)

THE UNFORGETTABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(cont'd)

 

        Kai looked at his wrist watch, he realized that he needs to practice at 4pm, which means another 30 minutes left for him to reach SM. He ran to the bus stop with a smile on his face. Upon reaching SM, he and other trainees started to practice. The trainer was pleased with Kai's dance move that day; so energetic but graceful. 

       "Yes, like that! You seem to be different today. Good! Keep it up."

Four hours just passed in a blink of an eye. He was tired but that didn't stop him from smiling. He still felt the impact of today's unexpected event. He sat on a sofa with his fellows trainees. Suddenly, his phone vibrating. He received a call from his best friend.

       "Jongin, where are you?" Taemin asked.

Taemin's voice was a little bit unclear but Kai still could hear an announcement been made at the background. 

       "At the office. Why?" 

       "Stay there. I'm gonna drop by later. I've just arrived." said Taemin who has just completed the Tour.

Kai felt like wanting to mess him up. "I don't feel like going out today. Bye."

       "Okay then. Say goodbye to your fried chicken."

                 Chicken? How dare he lured me with that. 

This is a godsent because his stomach was empty but he wanted to save more for his pocket money. 

       "Fine. I'll wait at the entrance, call me if you have arrived. Those fangirls are still waiting for us since this noon." 

Kai hasn't debuted yet but he already had a fanbase. In fact all of SM rookies had. He felt thankful for the supports he had been recieving from them but sometimes he really thought that it was a bit burdensome for him. He couldn't stand people taking photos of him everytime he wanted to enter SM building. It made him think that whether being an idol is the best option, or he should just actually give up his training life and trying to pursue profession as a dancer instead.

       One by one of his friends left the building while he was waiting for Taemin. He tapped his right leg while following the rhythm from his earphone out of boredom. Suddenly, he got a call from Taemin who has just arrived and waiting for him in the car. Kai stormed off from the building, he walked quickly passing through those fangirls. Upon reaching the van, he heaved a sigh of relief.

      Taemin welcomed him joyfully, because he hadn't seen his bestfriend for such a long time due to travelling to oversea with his group. That face looked tired but still shone so bright. 

       "Have you been well Taemin?" while fixing his cap on his head.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter