Flashback (Part 1)

THE UNFORGETTABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       First love is something to be cherished, even though it comes late. You will never forget your first, regardless of how the ending would be. Kai was having a tough time to forget Naeun. He couldn't withstand his one sided feelings for her. But was it really one sided? Haven't Naeun ever noticed his presence at school? A tall, handsome guy like him will rob any girls' heart, how did she not look at him? These heve been lingering in Kai's mind now and then. He knew he used to be popular at school, the one whom made girls crazy? - It's him. 

Honestly, he could only see her and in fact, not even Suzy could beat her charms. Yes. Not even Suzy. He once said that to Taemin during Taemin's early debut but Taemin would laugh at him every time. Not only Taemin but everyone.

       Who can beat Suzy? What are you talking about?

       There's someone prettier than Suzy and Sulli in your school?

Prettier? Of course not, that Son Naeun back then was a mysterious girl. Mysterious by means; she had only two best friends, didn't talk much but whiny, studious and used to do ballet. Her long straight hair with that tall and thin body made her look even more outstanding than others. He didn't got the time to see her much since their class were different.

     One normal day, Kai were walking at the school corridor. He had just knew that he made the final cut to be in SM rookie group. However, he felt sorry for Moonkyu because of his undecided fate. He wanted to be in the same group as Moonkyu, as that was their ultimate goal. While he was worrying about his best friend's fate, he walked pass by the music room. Next to it, was the dancing room, it was his favorite place in the whole school. People from the outside could see the inside through the half glass wall. There, he saw a girl wearing her ballet shoes and tried to do some moves but she was struggling. The girl kept on touching her right ankle. As a ballerino himself, he could tell right away that this girl suffered from injury hence she had a difficulty to perform any complicated ballet routine. They were in their first year of high school wherein dance test will be carried out by the end of the year. Dance was one of essential requirement for them as art students. The girl's expressions weren't good, she looked frustrated and sad. The pressure must be too real for her.

      Starting from that day, he kept on seeing her. It seemed like a destiny, a path was widely opened for him. He could see her regularly now on random occasions. As if, this girl was coming from nowhere and just kept on appearing in front of him. This girl went to school by car. Everyday he saw a black BMW 3 series approaching the school but often stopped quite a distance from the school entrance. The girl had to walk from her car to the school. Why must you walk, whereas you got here by car? Kai murmured to himself. So, whenever he reaches school, he automatically looking around to see whether he could see her nearby. Sometimes, he purposely stalled his time to wait for her at one spot; behind a tree next to the guard's post, so that when she arrived he could 'walk with her' from afar. To Kai, that girl - Naeun was his mood booster. 

      "Moonkyu, you go first, I'll catch you later."

This phrase, Kai said to Monnkyu everyday, eventho sometimes he couldn't see her at all. Maybe she was absent or he hadn't had any luck that day. Moonkyu was so used to that situation in fact it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter