That warm winter

THE UNFORGETTABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Several weeks later)

Taemin and Naeun were filming for winter special. The temperature was minus 10, it was crazily cold out there. However, these people enjoying it the most.  Winter is so meaningful to Naeun,she becomes mischievous and started to hide her right hand which holds a snowball and throw it to Taemin. Taemin then, chasing her for a 'revenge'. Naeun couldn't run anymore faster, she stopped then in a split seconds, Taemin was tripping and fell over her. Naeun open her eyes, then he was subsconciously kissing her. "Oppa!" with her cheeks blushing she was mad at him but loving it at the same time?

"Naeun ah I'm sorry."

Naeun managed to control her feelings because it was not proper to express anger on tv show. Taemin felt sorry for Naeun, eventually the place was taken over by such awkward feelings. "It's a wrap". Taemin and Naeun meet the PD to asked whether the kissing part can be edit out. The PD has agreed, however he will not cut the scene where Taemin fell on top of Naeun.

 

 

(After filming)

The whole crew decided to spend their night in the resort and so were Taemin and Naeun. Both of them were not following their managers back to the hotel room because there were something that have been kept inside their heart.

"Do you really hate that much? Why are you being sulky? I'm not doing it on purpose..I tripped over there!" Taemin raised his voice a little bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter