Haywire

THE UNFORGETTABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       Kai looked straight into Taemin's eyes. "No need." he said. He paused a bit, his eyes were wandering. Kai was feeling burdened at that time but he has been keeping it for years without anyone else knowing. He thought maybe this was the right time for him to sort out things.

        "Actually, what should I do if someone else also likes her?"

        "So what's the big deal, you are a man aren't you? Go and fight for your girl." said Moonkyu with enthusiasm.

        Taemin frowned, "Well the other guy, how great is he?"

        "He is someone whom managed to steal her heart. One thing that I couldn't do until now." 

The love professor Moonkyu started to give Kai a lecture. "What? Are those two dating? If not, what do you really worry about? It's not she's married to him or whatsoever."

        "But I think they like each other?" said Kai.

Taemin who looked a little bit suspicious trying to dig out more from Kai, "But by looking at it. How do you really know? Do you stalk on her?"

        Kai stuttered, he looked nervous too.

"Aha. We caught him." said Moonkyu that brat. "Jongin ah, you know what? she's an idol. I know it. It doesn't make sense for you a member of EXO has a time to stalk into someone's life."

        "I don't know just give me names." Taemin was eager to know. He got really frustrated on Kai, however because of Kai started to become drunk, he might blurt out the girl's name for real.

They were waiting for a moment of truth. Each seconds feels so long. "She's S." said Kai simply adding more frustration to Taemin and Moonkyu. 

        "S? Is that it? Wow great. What a simple name." Moonkyu being sarcastic. He was side eyeing Kai.

        "This S girl. Who is it? She's must be in SM right? If it's true, then this will be a hot topic." 

That revelation wasn't that great since there must be many idols graduated from SOPA. She might be a girl from unpopular group, however by the way Kai praising the girl, she must be someone popular. 

"Sorry guys, some things aren't meant to share." said Kai while smiling.

        Moonkyu was trying to list down what he could remember, he saying out loud and asked for Taemin's help if there was any idol that came across his mind. "Let see, Sulli, Suzy, Soojung (Krystal), Seulgi. That's it." Moonkyu pupil dilated as he was thrill thinking on how great those girls are. However he suddenly thought of something, "Who else? Naeu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter