Break the code

THE UNFORGETTABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They carried Kai into the car and while driving, Taemin asked Moonkyu, "Hey, to think about it, it's not hard to find a girl named Sarang right?" Moonkyu looked at Taemin with a blank stare, "Ya, babo ya, there's no one using Sarang as a name except for choo sunghoon's daughter." Taemin agreed and added, "Wait! Him being secretive is bizarre right? I guess she's someone that we also know..snap! Is she an idol too?"

"Wow, awesome, I'll take it back what I've said before..haha..maybe, he didn't tell us because he knows that we, especially you! Meddle into his personal matter." said Moonkyu. He's right, Taemin is always helping him whenever needed, but sometimes Kai got annoyed at him.

"I think either Suzy or Sulli, in terms of his ideal type, don't you think it best describes Suzy?" said Taemin.

"But..why not Sulli, Krystal or Juniel? He knows them well right?" Moonkyu added.

"I don't know, I just got that feeling..they are all pretty, but to think about it, she must be really special, which it's hard for him, to share with us and he might thing that we may make fun of him." However Moonkyu, strongly believed she is Juniel because out of them all, Juniel is the closest to him. The identity of this girl is still remains as a mystery until the day it will be revealed in a blink of an eye. His dream about her is still a secret where not any single person knows about it.

 

 

The next day He opened his eyes, the sunlight piercing his eyes and with a heavy headed he groaned. "Damn..Moonkyu." He walked to the toilet and slowly lifted his head. The moment he looked at his face at the mirror, he was cursing, "abkdj#*@!, guys!" Then Chanyeol and Baekhyun throwed egg yolks at him while saying "Happy birthday". Actually, when Taemin and Moonkyu sent him to his dorm, the exo members made a doodle on his face using eye liner and eye shadow as he was in a deep sleep. However, he couldn't be mad over their actions because his head is really aching. Suddenly he got nauseous and ran to the toilet. After he throwed up, he took his bath. Then he heard "Kai ya? Are you done?" asked Kyungsoo. "Wait a minute," he got out from the bathroom and Kyungsoo said to him, "Ya, you look really miserable, you need to cover that black circle tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Suho hyung hasn't told you yet? We have to attend a movie premiere."

"Can anyone else go, I'm not feeling well."

"No, no..you have to go, today is your birthday, you should have fun."

"Urm...okay," he sighed. Actually, the rest were busy planning a surprise event for his birthday celebration tonight.

 

 

Miss Granny Premiere

In EXO's van, Suho asked Kai, "Are you okay?"

"I'm still having a slight headache hyung."

"Aigoo, eventhough it's your birthday but getting totally drunk is n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter