Truth

THE UNFORGETTABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

       It was getting late, they decided to have a dinner outside their ryokan. Moonkyu saw an eatery 5 minutes them. He didn't know how to read Japanese even so the place looked nice with outdoor dining area. They walked on the cold street wearing 3 layers of clothes. It was so nice being like this without the need of feeling anxious or getting stalked. 

      Once they reached the place, they had to wait for minutes more because the place was crowded. Their forehead puckered probably wondering when will be their turn. Their stomach growled, it was a tempting sight, their eyes wandering on other's customers table. 

         What is that? Is that eel?

           That looks so delicious

           I'm freaking hungry right now

Just at the right time, a family sitting at an outdoor table started to leave their seats. They barged ahead, a waiter followed them from behind and waited from them to be seated before asking orders. The place was popular with seafood dishes, they ordered grilled eel and fried noodles as recommended by the waiter. The taste of the food was heavenly beautiful. They ate alot that night, moreover this time the treat was on Kai. Jongin didn't spend alot on his friends, he was kind of stingy.

      "This sake is amazing!" Kai said. "Yeah it tastes different." Taemin responded while grilling the eel. Kai felt a little bit uneasy when Taemin and Moonkyu kept on ordering additional serving without his consent. "Please don't order as you wish. I'm on a tight budget." Taemin and Moonkyu pretended not listening to him instead they stabbed at the food and continue doing their business. 

       When it was the time to pay, Kai asked Taemin to be his translator. While paying their meal, Jongin wanted to buy sake to bring back to the ryokan. Taemin scratched his head. "We've just drink wine at the hotel. Are you sure you want this too?" Taemin asked. Kai nodded his head. So they went back to sleep.

 

     

       Upon arriving, sleepy head Moonkyu went straight to the bed, he tucked himself into the blanket. Kai took bottles of sake that he bought earlier to the corridor. Taemin brought along crackers with him. He decided to hang out with Kai before going to bed. Kai all smile looking at Taemin. Both of them didn't sit in front of each other but they wanted to see the valley outside their inn. It was the best thing the inn has to offer for their guests; a breathtaking scenery without having to go far.

        Kai handed over a bottle to Taemin. "Thanks." he said. 

       Both of them just sat there while listening to the sound of the night. Taemin pigging out the crackers, he haven't drink any from the bottle just yet. while Kai was about to drink his second bottle. At the time like this, of course the thought of Naeun came to his mind, it seemed like Naeun was with him in spirit. He missed her. Kai fiddled with his phone before browsing about EXO on naver. It was his daily routine, in case if he missed any updates of his group or s. Apart from that, he searched for the girl he likes too. All of a sudden, he rubbed his eyes, he could feel the tension. He foun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter