My December

THE UNFORGETTABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December is awaited by people in the whole world. This month is the festive season and family will gather for a holiday to celebrate Christmas too. The fact that, once you have become an idol, your joyful life would be taken away from you whether you like it or not. Some of them, can have a one or two days break from their schedule. While the super senior might get one week break. The fierce competitions within the music industry is a total gruesome where money comes first and time will not always be your best friend. Well established idol group would have to double their efforts in this month. Preparations were still in progress for their next year comebacks and gayo daejun performances. Apink was preparing for February comebacks, shinee with their 'The Wizard Concert' while Exo was busy promoting the December album.

Taemin on other hand was in his 6 years of being an idol. His schedule still be the same as before. But, this year has been a rewarding year for him. Shinee has won Artist of the Year in Melon Music Award after 6 years of hardworking, it was paid off. Moreover, he got someone to support and love him. He smiles while dancing and suddenly, "Taeminnie, we have been practicing for 4 hours now, ah..it's so tiring" said Key who was sitting on the dance floor. Jonghyun who always has the idea to tease the maknae speaks up, "It must be because of his vitamin."

 

"Taemin ah, how's your vitamin doing? I haven't heard from her for a long time," said Minho.

"Vitamin? Haha, hey watch your mouth," Taemin was smiling at them.

Onew then asked Taemin, "Ah,I hate winter, it's cold, but my heart is getting colder!".

They were all laughing hysterically at Onew's joke. Then they were thinking at the same things,"Yaa, when do you want to introduce the rest of A Pink to us? We felt lonely these days".Taemin looking at Onew and said "Hyung, don't you know that namjoo really likes you?". Onew pouting his mouth, "It's hard for me to befriend with any female idol, I have twice bad experiences, so I don't really want to go that close". Everyone in the practice room nodded.

"Luckily, I have you Kibum ah, my troublemaker" Jonghyun tried to make a joke.

"Hey, I have Eunji, so you are on your own."

They are all making fun of themselves. Taemin looked at the window and it was snowing which reminds him of how much Naeun loves winter.

 

Naeun was enjoying the snow view from her room, her bed is just beside the wide window. She feels like she's watching a scenery from a tv screen and slowly immersed into a mellow mood, it would be nice for her if she could even take a short walk with Taemin by the roads and holding hands. But she even felt thankful to have a person bright like Taemin. Eunji walked to Naeun's room, "Naeun, my brother's toy, I think I've lost it."

"Huh? Really? Maybe you have misplaced it somewhere in the house, I'll help you to find it." Eunji then have a different thought, "Oh, probably it fell from my bag."

"How are you gonna find that toy during this heavy snow? It must've buried by the thick snow unni," Hayoung was trying to calm Eunji down. Eunji went out to trace back the figurine. Chorong while polishing her nails, "That is what we call mission impossible, she's Eunji by the way, no one can stop her."

"Uh, where is it? That limited edition toys, I really wanted to give to my little brother," Eunji mumbling by herself.

While at EXO's dorm, D.O was looking for Suho, "Hyung..hyung".Then, Luhan replied, "Suho isn't around, he has just went out". D.O became curious "did he has a schedule today?"

"He didn't but he's getting weird these days, he always went missing," said Sehun.

 

 

Suho was actually being weird for these past few days, if he has a free time at night he would probably going to the coffee shop. His mission was to find 'that lady', he walked pretty fast as it's getting colder outside. Upon his arrival at the coffee cafe, he ordered hot mocha to warm up his body and a cupcake for a late snack. Eunji entered the cafe and asked the waiter if he has found that toy.

"We haven't miss, if we found it we will make sure that we keep it, in case that the customer would return to retrieve their belongings."

"Can you get me a hot latte? I will try to find it somewhere in here, thanks."

Eunji don't want to give up, she thought of her brother who wanting that toy so much. Meanwhile, Suho was observing the situation from the start, he had an idea. Eunji sat at her previous spot and started to find the toy nearby. Suho walked towards her and pretended to be helpful.

"Miss, what are you looking for? Can I help you?''

Her eyes glued on the floor and she says "I lost something here". While Suho joins her, he got a chance to look at her eyes. Then, their eyes met. Eunji went completely shocked of what she saw in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter