Suho's Confusion

THE UNFORGETTABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOLDEN DISK AWARD

Apink was rushing to their dressing room for the final preparation before they'll be receiving popularity award. Moreover, today at GDA they would have to sing twice, which was on the first quarter and second quarter of the award show. With overwhelming feelings, their hard work seem to paid off prior receiving this first award in 2014. It is hopefully brings a good sign for another success in the future. Apparently with another performance up next, MBC was going to film a short segment for Infinity Challange during their break time before their turn on second part of GDA. To kill their boredom, the girls were busy taking selfies and playing around. Moments later, the crew came with Hyungdon and Noh Hang Chul. They filmed quite well and the girls brought laughter during filming thanks to Bomi 's comical character. On the other hand, Eunji couldn't hold herself any longer and quickly left the room after the filming is done.

Ah where is the toilet? I'm going to burst at any moment. She was trying to calm herself down. After she gets her 'business' done, Amber and Krystal walked in. It's been a long time since they've met each other.

"Hi." Eunji greeted them cheerfully, she then tried to hug Amber.
"Wait, have you wash your hand?" she was pointing at Eunji's hands.
Eunji quickly smeared Amber's face with her hand and fooling around.
"Of course I have,haha." 
They were laughing and surprisingly Krystal joins in too. Out of f(x), Amber is the one that is close to Eunji more likely because Amber is a friendly person and the moment they met for the first time, they have just clicked. Krystal suddenly gave a signal to Amber, "Guys, sorry I gotta go." 
"Soojung, where are you going." asked Amber. She then said, "Junmyeon oppa." with a voice that nearly unheard. 

Amber then nodded and continued her chit chat session wih Eunji. Amber looked at her watch, ", I'm a bit late..okay I'll go first, take care." 

"You too unnie. Fighting." said Eunji.

Meanwhile, Krystal waited for Suho outside the dressing room.

"Oppa!"
"Soojung ah..why do you want to see me?"
"Oh..I just want to give you this book, open it later okay. "
With a smile, he said thanks to her and trying to take something from his pocket. However, a figurine fell and this raised Krystal's curiosity.
"What is that? Haha, you are so childish oppa,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter