So close yet so far

THE UNFORGETTABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(In Apink's dorm)

While Chorong is cooking, Eunji just arrived at home. Chorong asked her to clean herself so that they can eat together. Naeun is in her room, patiently waiting for Taemin's reply, then with a little patience, she quickly send a massage "opppaaaaa..". Taemin just came out from the bathroom when he heard the beeping sound, "my wife Naeun, I know..you really miss me right? Sorry I've just got back from concert, while imagining you there watching me perform, I've gained my strength, thank you."

Naeun is so happy and she's blushing too. "Oppa, when are you going back? eventhough we've never date openly, the thought of me knowing you in Korea with me is the nicest thing, I' like to feel you near to me." replied Naeun

" Tomorrow, an afternoon flight, wife..my body is aching..can you give me a massage?" they texting all night long, regardless of packed schedule, they really enjoy each other company.

(The next morning)

An article came out about WGM staff cursed at Taemin during Naeun's interview. Naeun found out about the news when she's realizing that her name and WGM were trending on twitter. Upon reading the article, she asked her manager about it. The manager told Naeun not to be worried about it as the company is in the midst of discussion with MBC. Naeun couldn't control her tears as she thinks that she's the one to blame. With a heavy heart, Naeun still had to go to Hong Kong tomorrow. Thankfully, she has two younger sisters to console her when she was sad.

(At the airport on the next day)

*Beep* Kai checked his phone and he saw a text message from Taemin.

"I'm at Incheon airport now, can I meet you for a while? I'm at the coffee shop". Kai walked to the coffee shop, he also needs some refreshments. Then, he saw Taemin from afar, he looks tired and moody to the point of he's not even smiling at him. "Jongin ah" with a shades and a black attire.

"Taemin, you didn't look good, are you okay?" while keeping his mp3 in his bag.

"I'm a little bit tired and worried about that incidents" said Taemin.

"What incidents? Kai reacted like he didn't even know what Taemin was referring too. Taemin took something from his bag and gave it to Kai.

"Nevermind, but can you hand this to Naeun? She'll be going for MAMA right?"

Kai was being reluctant but he agreed to do it, "okay, I will,have a good rest I'll be going now," Kai wondered if Taemin really affected by the news he also was uncertain whether A pink will attend the award.

*Ringing* Naeun picked up her phone and giggles. She was trying to hide her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter