Getting to know and forget

Crossing Parallels 「HIATUS」

 

"I guess, I have no other choice…" – Eun gave Minho a sign to go inside. He entered a small room with just a table and old dirty sofa. There was also a giant amount of toy airplanes hanging on the walls and lying everywhere on the table. Like they were planning on opening an airport.

"Dara… Who's this??" – The guy who was named Shin stood up from the sofa.

"I know him… He's from my sister's favorite group! What the hell is HE doing at our place?" – Jun He spoke drinking from his beer. Eun turned to him with a scary face. – "Don't look at me like that Eun… I know what you mean!! But anyway…" – He stood up quickly and came up to Minho. He was so thin and small that Minho thought if he just slightly pushes Jun He, he will fall down. – "…What are you doing here??"

"Nothing!" – Eun didn't let Minho speak. She grabbed his arm and pushed to the sofa. Hell, she is strong… - "Guys can you go out for a walk? I need to talk to this superglue, who doesn't let me live as before…"

The two of them went out. Eun sat on the floor and took her beer. Minho watched her manly manners and thought of how his taste changed, not a single girl he knew was like this! Well, except Amber… No, she sure was unique but she didn't act like this…

"You wanted to know about me?" – Eun put the bottle back on the floor and looked at Minho. He still couldn't understand what exactly he wanted to know about her… - "I guess the first thing you wanted to know is the flight I'm talking about all the time! Aren't I right?" – Minho nodded. – "I'll have test of pilotage in the next week! It's my first practice test… And the instructors are going to check my every millimeter!! From pressure to injures… That's why I'm mad about it… And becaue of…"

"But because of your arm, you can't fly???" – Minho talked instead of her. Now it was her turn to nod. – "What about you arm then? Who did that and how will you fix it in a week?"

"It's not important! The problem is, that they won't let me fly with an injured arm!" – She looked at the bandage I put on her arm earlier. – "So I guess I have to look normal before the flight!!"

"Why does a girl want to be a pilot anyway???" – He was all confused.

Minho caught her eyes. She was lost. Or afraid, but actually the first one was better! Because he thought that this girl doesn't know what fear is!

"I can't tell you!" – She mumbled looking away.

"Why not??" – Minho crossed his hands.

"That's my problem who and why to tell about it!" – She stood up with a slight move of her body without using hands. Now that's even freakier… - "Please, leave and don't try to find me again! From now on my problems are mine!"

"It's so easy to find you! You look different, so I won't bother to search…" – He stood up and moved to the door. – "The last thing, give me your number!" – What are you doing, idiot? She's a freak, a thief, a person whom you don't have the right to trust! Number?? Of course…

"I don't have a handphone…"

"Kidding…" – Minho couldn't believe his ears. Did she just say she doesn't have a number?? That's why the supermarket manager said it's hard to find her… Eun shook her head. – "Oookeeey then… Hope to see you later!"

Minho went out of the place and walked back to the dorm. Idiot, idiot, idiot! What are you doing?! You're a star, someone whom everyone knows, you should be careful… All his way he couldn’t think of anything! All was covered with a dark cloud, like his brain was protecting him from thoughts that can cause madness…

"AH!!!" – He stopped of a sudden pain. He turned to see those two guys from the room, moving to him. – "What do you think you're doing? Do you know anything about manners?!"

"What did you do to Dara??" – Shin spoke. He was quite scary in darkness… That skinny face and black clothes… Ouh! - "Who are you anyway!?!"

"Guys, guys! First of all, it's her who can do something to a human, not me! Secondly my name is Choi Minho…"

"We don't care what your name is!" – Jun He uttered to Minho with aversion. Minho hardly kept himself from punching that inadequate face. – "Who are you to walk around Dara?"

"Hey, can you tell me exactly what her real name is, cause I'm getting slightly confused about who you're talking now!" – Minho looked at the two of them. They looked at each other and turned back to him.

"We don't know… We just call her the way she told us…" – Shin looked back to see if Eun wasn't watching them. Now they looked scarier, acting like friends to him. – "H… how did you met her? She never hangs out with guys like you…"

Minho thought to himself… Guys like him?? Does that mean she was only making friends with guys? But it was easy to see that she was actually more alone, than with friends, but who knows? He met her just a day, he has no right to make decisions about her life… Anyway, say goodbye, Minho, and leave this strange mass and go to sleep! You have to go to work tomorrow.

"A… Well, I think I gotta go! It was nice to meet you, take care of Eun! Bye…" – Minho turned away. TAKE CARE OF EUN? Bastard…

"Yah, you!!" – What again… Minho stopped and turned back. – "It's your fault that she can't fly next week!" – WHAT?! They're kidding… 'I helped her, stupid weird boys!' he thought. – "So I guess, it's YOUR duty to take care of her! And yeah, one more thing! Her advantage is that she's strong! But it's also a big defect…" – What are they talking about? Ah, never mind… Minho bowed and left them. Never again try to find her, talk to her, help her, get into her problems Choi Stupid Minho… What have you thrown yourself into, man?! 

 

______________________

Hhhhhello everyone!)))))

Sorry for this laaaate and stupid update, I'm really having cultual crisis, I can't gather all those gooooood feelings and emotions to write a proper chapter.... So sorry, if I disappointed you!! :( 

JEONGMAL MIANHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I will say those primitive words like ENJOY THE CHAPTER, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! 

 

REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS! NEW READERS THANKS FOR SUPPORT!!!!! 

AH!!!!! I nearly forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's someone I want to thank especially...... HINAKO, whose painting is on the main image on this page!!! Thank you sooo much for painting Eun! I really loved it, and now I show to every certain person that my friend is such a good artist!! SO HEEEEERE YOU GO!!!!!!!! EUN BY HINAKO(look on top guys...)!!! HINA UNNIE, THIS CHAPTER WAS FOR YOU!

Also register and watch her on Devianart.com, http://xxhinakoxx.deviantart.com/  she's a really great artist! LOVE YOU HINAAA!!!!