Searching For The Ghost

Crossing Parallels 「HIATUS」

 

 

 

"You're just kidding me, don't you?" – Said Jonghyun approaching me and Amber. She shook her head.

"I said I was on her funeral!" – She turned to Jonghyun whose face was paused at shocked expression.

"The girl can't be dead! Dead people don't squeeze throats to death!" – He rubbed his neck staring at Amber. I would get scared of that look but not Amber. – "They don't even appear in real!"

"Minho! We must find her." – She turned to me leaving disappointed Jonghyun still staring at her. I looked at her shocked. She must be kidding. I don't know where I can find Eun… She can be everywhere. I looked at Amber's serious face but still couldn't believe she meant what she said.

"No Ams, we can't just go out and find her!" – I ruffled my hair and sighed. She was looking at me not understanding why not… - "Do you imagine us – three SM stars…"

"You're taking me with you? Seriously?" – Jonghyun flicking his hair cheerfully.

 "…Walking in the street, searching for a girl!! Do you even imagine our managers' reactions???" – I finished the sentence now looking at Jonghyun. He couldn't say a word just took his coat and dragged Amber with him. – "Stop! Jonghyun, Amber…"

Minho had no other choice. He took his coat too and followed them. Where should they go? Where can that girl be? Or better call her ghost for now. But Jonghyun's right... Ghosts do not appear to people. Then Amber's wrong! Suddenly he realized where I saw her yesterday…

"Guys!" – He said pulling on the hood and turned back looking down not to be seen.

***

"She was here yesterday…" – Minho said coming up to the door he stood at a day before.

The two stared at the dark building. Jonghyun smirked pointing at the roof. Minho looked up. There she was… Eun was sitting there smoking. What a girl… She's even smoking! How disgusting. Amber stepped back and closed with hands. Tears filled her eyes but she blinked them away coughing and becoming serious again. What a strong girl she is… But her voice was betraying her feelings.

"This can't happen, Minho…" – She said her voice cracking.

Eun looked down at us. She spotted Amber and stood up. Minho read on her lips the words 'no way'. She threw the cigarette and ran away.

"Eun!" – Minho ran to the other side of the house. Jonghyun followed him.

"Minho, Jonghyun!" – Amber called. – "The street! Minho, the street!!!"

Without thinking Minho ran to the street. Too crowded. He couldn't find her in that crowd. The fringe! Minho started looking for blue hair. He was looking to every possible direction. His eyes weren't stopping. Blue hair, blue hair! There! Minho saw something blue flying in the crowd. He ran to it. Right! It's her… It's her long hair spread over her shoulders and back. Minho ran as fast as it was possible, but he still couldn't reach her.

"Eun stop!" – He felt another wave of strength hitting him and he ran faster. Soon he caught her in one of the narrow streets. She was still wearing the tank top and the army pants. She doesn't have another clothing?

"Let me go!" – She said silently as Minho was holding her arm. He shook his head breathing heavily.

"I need explanation… I just… ah, I need to know who you are!" – He mumbled through hard breath.

"I thought you already know who I am…" – She said looking up at Minho. – "Or I don't get the point of your question…" – Minho nodded finally catching his breath. – "Eun, you…"

"Hyung!!" – Jonghyun ran to the street and looked around to see if no one was there except them. Amber followed him. Eun turned her face away mumbling a quiet 'oh '. Jonghyun came closer. – "Are you a ghost?"

"Jonghyun!" – Amber said dryly. Eun's eyes got bigger as she looked at Jonghyun. Then she continued with soft voice. Minho never heard Amber being like that. – "Are you… Kang S..Sandra?" – Minho felt Eun's arm slightly shaking.

"No, I'm not…" – She said hiding her look.

"Eun, come on! We all know who you are!" – Minho spoke looking at the ground. Eun was silent for a while and then she turned over and gave Minho a back strangle and pushed to Jonghyun. When he came to sense she was already running away. – "! We'll never catch her again. Let's go home, I have job to do. Forget her!"

They started going back disappointed. Minho was even angry. He wanted to talk to Eun… That girl had some kind of strange abilities to make people want to be with her all the time. Suddenly Amber stopped. Jonghyun and Minho turned to her.

"Can we take a car?" – She asked looking at both of the guys. Minho made a confused look. – "I know where Eun likes… liked to spend time…"

"What you mean?" – They both asked.

"The test centre of flying on biplanes!" – Amber said looking at Minho.

___________________

Hello dearests!!!!!!!!! How r u all? I miss new comments and supscriptions.... I'm a bit busy these days but I decided to update, it was a quickly written chapter, so plz be understanding! I wanted to make a poll, dunno if it's good or not! I want to know your opinion and I need your help a bit! :) plz answer the quizz.... kiss kiss

 

 

Ah don't forget to do this!!!!!!!!

 1.VISIT http://www.deviantart.com/  AND REGISTER!

2.VISIT http://xxhinakoxx.deviantart.com/ AND CLICK WATCH ON THE RIGHT CORNER ON THE TOP!!! HAVE FUUUN!!!