Going To Feed The Thief

Crossing Parallels 「HIATUS」

 

All the way she didn't even make a small noise. Minho was thinking if she didn't have problems with her head. He opened the door of the dorm.

"Hyung, don't you remember what the manager told us?! Never go out alone..." - Taemin said approaching Minho and stopped when he saw Minho pulling a girl's arm. His eyes got bigger when he looked at Eun. - "Hyung it's that girl, right?"

"GIRL?!" - Onew ran to Minho who was taking off his shoes. He saw the girl standing at the door and looking down. - "Minho, are you crazy?! Who's this metal freak?!" - He pointed at Eun, who rolled her eyes. Key was laughing again. He probably had good mood... That happens so rare in the mornings. - "Do you know, what the manager will do if he sees a girl here?! You're lucky, he's out..."

The door of the room near them opened and shirtless Jonghyun came out yawning. He wasn't realizing yet what was going on. None of the guys said anything. They were watching Jonghyun walking to the bathroom. Eun was shocked with the sudden ABS but didn't make a noise. Jonghyun suddenly stopped and turned to Minho. Then he looked at the girl her head down and looking up from her long fringe. Her hands were in the pockets of her large army pants. Jonghyun looked at Minho again.

"What's this?" - He asked pointing at Eun.

"Her name's Eun. She'll have breakfast with us!" - Minho pushed the girl to Jonghyun who opened his mouth in the shape of 'EH?'.

"Yo..." - Eun held up her hand. - "I'll just eat and get out of your territory.”

"Minho! You're kidding right?" - Jonghyun finally made a sound. - "Is she a fan or what???? Let her go home and eat!!! Why WE?!"

"It's not fun stealing food all the time..." - Eun said firmly.

"Haaah??? Ste..." - Jonghyun's eyes got bigger. - "MINHO!!!!"

Minho waved his hands and pulled Key to the kitchen.

"Wait, she's not someone we can trust..." - Key said entering kitchen.

"I had no choice... She has to return my money!!!" - Minho opened the fridge.

"Aha... By feeding her?? She’s the one who stole your money in the market???? God, Minho!! Come to sense! You’re going to feed a thief!!!!!"

"Uhm... Yeah, why not?" - Minho turned to Key.

"You’re a creature that is able to think, you tall freak!!!" - Key put out his hand. Minho nodded and put into his mouth a big strawberry. Then he took out eggs and ham from the fridge. Key came up to Minho. - "That's a pretty nice breakfast..."

"Sure it is! You can join in, by the way, instead of criticizing me..." - Minho went out of the kitchen to see what was going on in the hall. He stopped from a sudden image.

_________________________________

Hey everyone! sorry for the late update)))))) 

Thank you for reading! Comment, subscribe! It's really a giant help to me! See ya! ^^ (=^,^=)