Trust me

Crossing Parallels 「HIATUS」

 

Eun stood up and looked at her muscle arm which was now covered with white bandage.

"I guess I can't fly this week…" – Her face fell and she put her hands into the pockets. What flight is she talking about? – "But thanks anyway! It could be worse if not you… How can I thank you?"

"Just… Don't disappear!" – His heartbeat became faster. – "That's all I want… And let's not fight again!"

"That's all?" – Eun flipped her thick blue fringe back and raised an eyebrow. – "Fine… I'll leave now!"

She walked to the exit door. I went after her and before she could open the door, it opened from the other side. Jonghyun froze, as he saw Eun standing before him.

"Mm… So you're still here?" – He mumbled and walked into the apartment.

"I'm leaving, bastard!" – She said through her shoulder. Jonghyun shouted 'great' and entered his room.

Eun proudly walked out of the apartment and Minho could just smile after her. He followed Eun. It was already dark and she couldn't see him. Minho put on his cap and slowly walked after her. It was cold in the street but Eun didn't seem to mind about it. What kind of a person was she? Such a cold and wild, just like a cat. Didn't she have any worries? It was so interesting to watch her.

Minho turned to a narrow street after Eun. She went through that dark narrow street and turned to another one. Minho saw her stop, and he hid in the corner afraid that Eun would see him. She looked at the black sky and took a deep breath. Then she let down her hair. Those black long shiny hair spread all over her shoulders and down her back. Minho looked at the girl. She looked different, attractive… He started losing control on his heartbeat. Were there any other surprises left? Minho felt his throat getting dry.

Eun knocked at the door she was standing at. She knocked 3 times and waited for a second and knocked again once.

"Dara!" – A guy spoke from inside. – "Where have you been? We have already written the plan of…"

"We need to talk, Jun He! Let me in…" – Eun entered and closed the door. Minho went closer and looked through the small window. It wasn't difficult for him, because of being tall and athletic.

"What's wrong with your arm?" – Another guy spoke. He was tall and quite skinny. How could he have such a manly voice? – "Is it Dong Ki's ?!"

"I'm ok now!" – She sat on the ground and took beer from the previous guy's hand.

"But you know they won’t let you fly like that?" – Jun He sat before her. How close they are?

"I will fly! I HAVE to fly!" – She said surely and quite tough. That scared Minho a bit. – "You know what it is Shin… You know what means first flight!!!" – Eun stood up and walked to the table, where that Shin was sitting. Now Eun looked different. She looked like a real leader. She was the leader… - "Jun He say something! I have to find my father, and it's only possible if I get that plane…"

Minho felt something soft touching his foot. He looked down. It was a cat, walking through Minho's feet.

"Ch! Go away…" – He tapped at the ground and the cat meowed. – "Go away! Psh…"

"What was that Jun He??" – Eun said walking to the door. Damn, why now?! The cat didn't let him go. Minho couldn't make a move. The animal blocked his way… What should he do? What should he do!?

"What are you doing here!?" – Minho looked at the direction of the voice. Eun was looking at him angrily. Minho looked like a boy who broke mother's favorite glass. – "Leave… NOW!"

Minho watched the girl going down the stairs her hair waving up and down. She flipped the long hair back and stood before Minho. He sure was a very proud person, but Eun's look was nailing him to the ground. She was in her tank top and Minho felt that it was quite cold… Didn't she feel it too?

"Mm… Aren't you cold?" – He knew it was nonsense… She also knew that and made a teasingly serious face. – "It's my fault that your coat was cut!"

"Are you trying to make me think that you're a maniac?" – Eun tied her hair in ponytail and put hands into the pockets. Jeez… Did she have to do that all the time? It's so manly and not nice for girls to do that. – "Fine, I see I have no choice… Come in!"

"No, tell me who you are and what are you doing with those guys!" – Minho crossed his hands.

"I guess it's not a funny story… Sorry, I'm not going to tell you anything about my life!" – Eun started walking up the stairs. Minho's hands grabbed her cold arm.

"I'm a good listener. And don't forget that I helped you out!" – He mumbled not looking at her.

"And what does that mean, Choi Minho?" – She pulled out her hand. She's too strong for a girl… That's not normal!

"You owe me, don't you Eun?" – Minho looked up at Eun. Her eyes were filled with different emotions. Looked like she wasn't ready for the conversation. What was she hiding? – "Trust me…"

____________________

Yeah it's pretty boring chapter, I know! Sorry for that!

Please don't get disappointed! Love you! thanks for attention! kiss kiss