Stalk the ghost

Crossing Parallels 「HIATUS」

 

"I can't believe that we – 3 superstars, are going to the graveyard with someone we don't know! Actually I think that…"

"Jonghyun shut up… No one asked you to come with us." – Amber interrupted Jonghyun while crawling behind Eun with her hands in her pockets and the hood covering her face from the crowd.

Jonghyun closed his mouth and blinked twice before looking back at Minho who was walking behind them looking down. Eun was walking right in front of all them. Minho was looking around him. He had never been there… They entered the graveyard. As Minho always knew that place, it was dark and somehow scary. He glanced at Eun who made her way to the gravestone and stood there waiting for the others.

"What? This is another person's grave! Don't fool us…" – Said Jonghyun looking at the stone and reading the name. – "Kang Sandra 1993-2011. This girl isn't you! You're at least 19 or 20."

"You're such an idiot! 'That girl' died a month ago, and my real name is Sandra!" – She narrowed eyes. Right… She told Minho her real name when they met in the morning that day.

Jonghyun wanted to say something as a bitter respond but Amber spoke first. "Ani, Jonghyun-ah…" – She said looking at the stone. Amber either was still in shock or she was trying to analyze the situation realistically as she always did. But this time she looked too serious. – "It's her real name… Eun was how her father liked to call her."

"What does her father have to do with this story?" – Minho went closer to Amber and glanced at her shortly. Amber looked at Eun.

"You won’t do it, will you Amber?" – Eun's voice was bitter and cold. Why the hell is she so cold to Amber? Doesn’t she know Amber is an awesome person with a big heart!? Amber glared at Eun but said nothing. – "Right… You learnt a lesson after the bad experience I guess."

"Eun stop it and explain properly why did you…" – The harder Minho was trying to believe her, the harder it was for him to accept it. But however, he continued. – "…why did you get back to your body?"

Eun let out an annoyed and teasing laugh. "Why would I tell you?? Who are you for me?"

"We may be no one to you… But Amber is!" – Jonghyun said. Sometimes this guy can be useful… Eun shrugged. – "At least tell her."

"I don't trust her!"

"Where do you live?" – Minho asked quickly. He was seriously tired of the sick conversation.

"Minho… It's not the right time for those questions!" – It was Amber… He said a calm 'sorry' in his mind and looked at Eun, who glared at him.

"Everywhere!..."

"Give me a normal answer! I'm tired of this! You're like a cat, playing with your dinner!" – Minho was starting to get angry, and it was hard to hold back.

"You're right! I'm a cat… And I never like to be under someone's adoption! So if you'll excuse me…" – She started walking away. Minho was so tired and angry that he just didn't continue. He let her go. He knew that cats always come back to where they were being fed.

 

~A week later~

Minho was busy with schedules and never had time to think of Eun. Amber also didn't make any remarks about her. Although Jonghyun disappeared twice for the whole day, Minho never thought about it too much. He used to do it all the time but… Not twice a week. It was finally Friday and Minho was sitting on the couch watching a soccer match on TV when Jonghyun passed through the living room with his headphones on.

Minho called him with the bass he used to talk. But the elder guy didn't hear him and just grabbed a cookie and went back to his room. Minho sighed and went to the room after Jonghyun who was putting on some clothes to go out.

"Where are you going?" – Minho spoke sitting on the bed.

"I… Need to go get something to eat, since Key is spending this weekend with his parents." – Jonghyun put on his pants and a long sleeve shirt and scarf. Minho squinted his eyes but Jonghyun looked all confident and fine and grabbed his loose backpack filling it with something from his closet.

"I'll come with you then." – Minho started to take off his hoodie.

"Ani! I can do all by myself!! I'm older than you… That means I'm smarter, I don't need your help." – Jonghyun quickly went out of the bedroom and started putting on his boots.

Minho went followed his hyung and looked at him. "You seem a bit nervous…" – He knew Jonghyun wasn't going to the supermarket. He never went there alone. Jonghyun just laughed. "What makes you think so huh? I'm fine. Just a bit nervous that Key's not here… We're going to stay hungry for the weekends…"

"Oh I see… Then buy me something tasty…" – Minho had no idea where Jonghyun was going. But at least he had some feeling that it was a secret for him. He entered the bedroom and started changing his clothes. As soon as he heard the door closing he ran to put on shoes and went down carefully.

"Ok, I know I'm becoming some kind of a stalker but… Minahae hyung!" – He said to himself and went after Jonghyun. The latter turned to where Minho recognizes easily. The way took only 15 minutes as Minho expected it to take. Jonghyun walked down the narrow streets and Minho knew every turn Jonghyun was going to take. He knew already where the short hyung was going. Minho saw Jonghyun stopping at the small old house. Sure… As he expected Eun went out of the house and started walking to the direction he was standing. Jonghyun followed her.

"What the hell is going on?" – He whispered looking the two walking on a wide distance from each other. He hid himself at the corner standing his back to them.

"So… what's next?" – He heard and quickly turned to the so familiar voice.

"Damn Amber… What are you doing here??" – He put his hand on his chest, calming his frightened heart.

____________________-

 

GRAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! i have no idea what is going on..... >.< don't ask me!!!!! BUT i'm not going to stop this, since it's my favorite creation.. <3 

 

THANKS FOR READING, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE 

 

OH AND YEAH!! please if someone can, or wants or dunno, just has the will to do something for this girl with no talents!.......>>>> can u make me a trailer for this story?? i know it will be hard, but if someone gets inspired will u try for me? *puppy eyes* o3o