Lie vs Confession

Crossing Parallels 「HIATUS」

 

"What? Biplanes???" - Jonghyun smirked. - "What did she even loose there?"

Of course... Planes, the test.... Minho grabbed his phone and dialled a number. "Hey! I need your car.... Right now!...... Sure, thanks a lot..." - He hang the phone and made a sign to the two shocked idols to follow him. He took them to his friend. That guy had an awesomely beautiful car. The 'Mustang' was red with darkened glasses. Amber was amused and Jonghyun just hurried to get in.

"Wait a second... Who's going to drive? I don't have license..." - Jonghyun turned to Minho.

"He will..." - He pointed at the guy who owned the 'Mustang'. Jonghyun smiled pleased and pulled Amber into the car. Minho also got into the car as the driver sat on his seat.

They drove to the testing centre. It was a small place but with a lot of small colourful planes placed next to each other. Minho had no idea where could Eun be. He just looked around, but then Amber spoke cutting his thoughts.

"Look for a purple biplane, with soft yellow wings." - She said looking around. Can that be it's Eun's plane? Goddamit, how long will this mess last? Minho wanted to sleep normally! He wanted to live like before. But he wanted to show the weird girl, who Choi Minho is!

The three of them got out of the car and walked through the rows of small planes, designed all individually. But the only one that caught Minho's attention was the purple small biplane with creamy yellow wings and a note on the right wing... 'From dad to dearest daughter! I'll love you forever, darling'. Minho's eyes stopped on a dark thing seen from the pilot's seat. He made no sound but just moved closer to make sure it was what he seen. Correct! Eun was sitting there with headphone in her ears and eyes tightly shut. Her lips were moving. Looked like she was singing. Her eyes shot open as she heard someone's loud voice.

"Goddamn it Amber! We will never find her! Let's give up!!" - Jonghyun..... Why can't he just shut up sometimes... Amber was silently following him deep in thoughts. Minho turned to Eun back. Her eyes were sealed to him. She didn't know what to do. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and took the headphone out. Then she opened the glass roof of the plane and jumped to the ground. That was a risky trick... She could break her foot.

"How the hell did you find me?!" - She said with a dry low voice. Minho even felt a slight wave of fear. Eun's eyes turned to Jonghyun and Amber who were approaching them. - "That freak told my place, didn't she?!"

"Her name's Amber and you know each other quite well, i think!" - Minho was starting to get angry. He turned his face to Amber. She seemed quite lost but was trying hard to concentrate on searching. She probably couldn't see from that angle that Minho was speaking to Eun. Jonghyun looked at Amber a couple of times, but soon sighed as he spotted Minho and pulled Amber's hand to approach him. Minho turned to Eun. - "Please... For Amber! Five minutes... We need to talk to you."

The girl rolled her eyes and said a short 'fine' walking through 'plane traffic' to the open field. She sat on the grass and looked at the three of them. "So what is it?" - She asked. Amber sat in front of Eun and looked at her for about a minute examining the pale girl's face.

"You look just as a human...." - She said.

"Yeah sure... You haven't changed tomboy!!! And blond actually fits you..." - Eun gave Amber a dry glare and the latter swallowed looking a bit upset, though she hid it easily. She just smiled and sat next to Eun.

"Now tell me.... Why aren't you in the coffin, buried deep in the ground?" - Amber's temper was amazing Minho all the time. How can she always be so calm in every situation? - "I saw your dead body a month ago, every single living soul could tell you're... dead, Sandra..."

Eun smirked and took a cigarette out of the pack, lit it and let out a heavy smoke. She glanced shortly at Minho and spoke with a deep low voice. She had nothing on her body telling she's a girl except for her hair and face. "You guys really want to know who I am now?"

"Yes." - Minho's answer was as short as Eun's and his eye contact. She said okay and inhaled the cigarette smoke. She took it deep and then exhaled it narrowing eyes.

"I'm really dead... But I'm not a ghost!" - She smirked at three shocked faces, nailed to the ground from her words. Then she stared into Minho's eyes and tilted her head to side as she continued speaking with a bitter smile and shrugged her shoulders. - "It's just that I broke the biggest rule of the parallel world... That's it!"

Jonghyun's jaw dropped to the bright green grass. Amber stared at Eun with a confused face. Minho was just a bit shocked... Ah, hell no, he was all in mess, feeling like it was the right time to forget some rules of being a gentleman and smack that girl on the face... How much can a girl disgust him? How can she lie so easily looking into his eyes? How can she treat Amber like that, ignore her? All of that just made his blood boil and he ran fingers through his hair and sighed.

"Come on, let's go! It's useless, she's making fun of us!" - Minho started walking away but then stopped hearing Eun's voice.

"Really?" - She said coldly as she stood up inhaling the last cigarette smoke before throwing it away. - "Fancy seeing my grave Choi Minho-ssi?"

________________

Heey...... Jeez I know i'm updating so late all the time but anyway thanks for still reading my story/ies!!! 

 

Isn't the story becoming too... weird?? o.O should i stop?????