A Ghost?

Crossing Parallels 「HIATUS」

 

"Minho, it's 6.30!!" – Amber's tired and sleepy voice was heard through the phone. Minho knew it wasn't right calling her, but he had no choice.

"Hi, sorry for calling you so early…" – His voice was betraying him. She definitely understood something was wrong.

"No it's ok, but I guess you've got some problems, man!" – She's such a great friend and such an awesome person… Amber can notice everything surrounding her, even when she's sleepy or busy.

"No, I'm ok, can you… come up to our dorm when you're up?" – It wasn't something Minho could talk about on phone. Amber hung the phone up. , she got worried again… In about 30 minutes I heard a knock at the door. Before I could go open Jonghyun ran first. Of course… Mr. I'm-The-Best-You're-Nothing never changes! But Amber is a clever girl. She never flirts with boys like him, and I think she never flirts anyway.

"Minho, what the hell?" – She stood before me and crossed her hands. – "What's wrong, you idiot??!! You scared me to death…"

"Amber, how is it to fall in love?" – Minho's question made her look even more worried and confused.

"I… I dunno, I mean, I never fell in love… No I mean I did, but I didn't notice how!" – She blushed and turned her head away. She was hiding something… - "So you think you fell in love?"

"Uh… No! I just think I'm going crazy!" – Minho smiled and went to the kitchen. Amber followed him silently. It meant that she wanted Minho to continue. – "Amber, I met a girl, she stole my money and she's kind of weird you know…"

"What you mean by weird?" – Amber opened the fridge and took out the yogurt.

"Amber, it's Key's…" – Minho said not understanding what in common it has to the situation. Amber shook her shoulders and took a spoon from the drawer. Every SMtown artists' dorm is the same… She knew every millimeter of SHINee dorm. – "Anyway, that girl is quite strange! She has long black hair lied in a ponytail and a blue fringe. She listens to metal rock, her friends are weird boys and she's very, very strong!"

"What's strange in it? I look the same except for the blue fringe and long hair…" – She looked up at Minho, who seemed really shocked, though… what else could he expect from a girl like Amber? – "So what's the point?"

"Uh… A! There's one more thing! Yesterday evening I found under our SM tree, the arm of her hoodie was all in blood! I took care of the wound and after I followed her, I found out another thing! She wants to become a pilot! Isn't that… strange?"

Amber shook her head and threw the empty yogurt pack in the trash. "I just think, she's a special girl! She's someone chosen. Like she had a bad past, or her parents died, or she was a part of gangsters c… Wait a second…" – She pointed at Minho opening her eyes wider. – "What's her name?"

"Uh, I don't know her real name! I mean…"

"Kang… Sandra?" – What was she talking about? Kang Sandra? Ah right, it's how she said her name was on the first meeting… I nodded unsurely.

"Impossible!" – Amber dropped the spoon on the floor. – "It can't happen… No way, Minho! You were just joking right? I hope you're joking man!"

Minho shook his head and saw something happening in her face. Amber's face went pale, but she came to sense quickly as Minho took her to the living room and put on the sofa. She's really very strong. Not a weaky girl. She could recover from anything in a blink of an eye, but this looked quite weird for her.

"Hey… What happened Amber?" – Minho sat beside her. She was still shaking.

"Oh my God, Minho! It's impossible…" – She said quietly. Minho wasn't understanding what happened. She went crazy after hearing he met Eun. – "Blue fringe you say?" – Minho nodded. – "She called herself Eun?"

"Yes Amber! Eun, with blue fringe, strong, looks like a Tomboy, with long black ponytail! What happened? Do you know her?"

"Knew! I KNEW her, Minho!" – She tapped with her finger on the armrest four times – K.N.E.W!

"What you mean Amber?"

"Eun died with her father 6 months ago! In a crash! It was a plane crash!" – Minho's throat dried. His brain wasn't working. He froze on his seat and all he could say was 'WHAT?' – "She's dead Minho! The girl died with her father, he was an airforce pilot! Something went wrong on the plane and they fell in the forest and the plane exploded. They both died right away! You can’t have met her…"

"It's a lie Amber… I swear, I saw that girl! I touched her, talked to her!" – Amber shook her head.

"Bull… Minho, it's a complete bull! She is DEAD!! Read by lips! D.E.A.D!!!!" – Amber's eyes became watery and her voice started trembling. – "I have been on her funeral Minho! I saw her crushed and burnt body!"

"No way… She… she was speaking like a normal person and her skin was normal!" – Minho started panicking. – "Then, then it's a coincidence! Nothing else! Maybe it's someone trying to look the same as her, I mean, someone who really was a good friend to her…"

"No, no, impossible…" – Amber stood up and ruffled her short hair. – "She had no one… Only her father and her brother, who was a drug dealer in Pusan! I know nothing about other people! Ah, and her mother, who threw her away when she was ten! And her father kept her, training as a soldier! She became a strong, serious girl that was beating up boys and studied for becoming a pilot like her father. But his body wasn't found after the incident…" – That can’t happen… Never! Only in dramas and books.

"So do you want to say she's a…" – Minho looked at Amber walking back and forth in the living room.

"A ghost?" – Amber and Minho turned to the voice coming from the bedroom door where Jonghyun was standing, fully shocked.

____________________

Hey guuuuuuys! Sorry for the late update, I hope this chapter is not that bad... 

I wish to see comments and new subscribers! Because if not, you won't know if Eun is a ghost or not, and how everything will change!

Anyway, how do you like Amber's role here? I guess she's my bias from f(x)... She's awesome!!!!!! So I couldn't not involve her here, what do u think about Amber and Minho match?????? I think they really suit each other! kekekeke it wasn't a hint ppl, don't make quick decisions!! haha

Okkkkkkk wait for the next chapter and be more active, come on!!! love uuuuuu aaaaaaaall, kiss kiss