Get The Hell Out Of My Plans

Crossing Parallels 「HIATUS」

Eun looked at Minho with a sharp glare. She put down her meal and sighed.

"Great, have fun and thanks for the food." She opened the door and got out of the car, making her way to the road in the direction where they came from.

Jonghyun was looking at Minho and Amber rubbed her nape in confusion. She looked out and opened the door running up to Eun. They started talking about something neither Minho, nor Jonghyun could hear.

"What the hell happened at night?" – Jonghyun asked him slightly angry. – "She's not one of those who…"

"…I kissed her, ok?" – Minho's voice was deep and low, even lower than it usually was.

Jonghyun's jaw dropped and he didn't know what to say or do.

"You did what? But why?" – Jonghyun let out a surprised laugh, and Minho shrugged avoiding the other's gaze. – "You know, that she will NOT stay here for the rest of her life, no, i mean your life. Her life is already over."

 

"Eun wait!" – Amber ran up to the coal-black haired girl and stopped right after Eun did. – "What's wrong? He's not like that in general."

Eun turned to Amber with a blank dead look. If she could, she would cry, but instead she gritted her teeth. Words didn't come out of and she kept looking at Amber who was waiting for an answer with a soft gaze. If eyes could talk, they would ask Eun to be friendlier and talk to Amber. But instead Amber just kept quiet waiting.

"I don't need any of you. Get the hell out of my plans, please." – Eun frowned a little and turned away from Amber, getting blocked from the upcoming invisible tears. Amber's hand touched Eun's shoulder and the latter turned to the short haired girl. – "Something did happen, but it doesn't matter. It's not like I can do anything about it."

Amber got slightly surprised at the sudden confession. But Eun didn't stop. – "I need to tell you that I kind of have some…feelings for Minho. I know it sounds strange, a 'zombie' has feelings for a living human, but believe me, I can feel things and he became important to me."

She noticed Minho getting out of the car and looked down. Amber smiled in slight confusion and hugged Eun tightly.

"Eun, I will miss you so much." – Amber said with a chuckle. – "You didn't change, the real you didn't change a bit. Now let's go back to the car or Minho and Jonghyun will be late for their recording." – She backed away and noticed Minho behind her. He probably wanted to talk to Eun. Amber went back to the car where Jonghyun waited for her leaning against the car.

 

"I'm sorry." – Minho spoke looking away, his hands in pockets. Eun stood in the same position as Minho and nodded.

"Yeah, me too." – She bit her lip and blinked staring at the ground. Minho checked his watch and laughed. – "Already late anyway, do you want to do something special?"

"Will you do me a favour?" – She spoke quickly and lifted her pale face at Minho. – "Fly with me to the mountains."

"To find your father?" – He looked at her and felt a little helpless for some reason. Eun nodded slowly. – "Okay, when?"

Eun's eyes suddenly widened and she opened in confusion and blinked. It was hard for her to believe that Minho actually agreed. – "To..tonight. Come to uncle's house. I will be there."

Minho nodded and looked at the road in the direction of the city and noticed 2 heavy bikes roaring to them. Eun walked up to them and one of the guys got up from his bike and handed her a white helmet as he got on the second bike. Eun thanked them and they drove away, leaving one of the 2 shining black motor bikes to Eun. She shrugged as she turned to Minho and got on the bike putting on the helmet and starting the heavy engine. She drove off and flew up the highway back to her uncle's house, as Minho thought. He walked back to Amber and Jonghyun who were looking after Eun in blank surprise.

"Where did she go? What about this old lady?" – Jonghyun asked as he pointed at the car standing on the side of the road.

"She'll deal with it later. Let's go, we're late." – Minho got into the car and to Amber's questions about their conversation he didn't answer anything. They didn't have to know anything about the upcoming flight.

Minho and Jonghyun left Amber at the SM's building and drove to the recording. As they got there, Minho received a lot of angry rebukes from the manager. The other members didn't react in any way. As the recording went on, Minho couldn't stop thinking about Eun, the kiss and how he would leave the dorm at night. All that came to his mind was someone's help. He wouldn't be able to start the engine of his car, since the manager and the others would notice that, and the idea of asking one of them was silly. Amber has done enough, he couldn't ask her for more. As the recording came to an end, Minho went out of the room first and dialled the first number of the trusted people on his list.

"Donghae hyung, I need your help." – Minho started looking around. He didn't need anyone to know. 

"What is it, Minho?" – The man on the other side of the line asked cheerfully.

"At midnight, I need you to drive to my dorm and wait for me."

"Is something wrong?" – Donghae asked worried. – "You're not going to leave the band and fly to another country in order to hide, are you?"

"What? No! Of course not. Please don't ask questions. Just tell me if you can help me or not." – He stood outside the building and looked at his watch. It was already 3PM.

"Fine. I will help you, but you're going to set me up with Yoona. I don't know what to do to catch her attention. She seems uninterested." – Donghae chuckled and ended the call.

Minho smirked and shook his head. "Ew, hyung, ew…" He spoke to himself and saw the others approaching the van. Jonghyun gave Minho a sign to get into his car. Minho followed him as the others got into the van.

"You dragged Donghae into this ? And where are you planning on going?" – Jonghyun asked as he drove to the dorm. – "I heard your conversation with Donghae hyung."

"You and Amber don't have to do anything with this anymore. It's somehow dangerous. And Donghae will just drive me somewhere and go back to Seoul."  - Minho spoke looking out of the window. The sky was getting darker. – "Do you think it will rain?"

Jonghyun sighed and nodded. – "Whatever you're planning, the rain isn't the only thing to ruin it."

"Nothing can ruin it hyung. It's a final destination." – Minho looked at Jonghyun before getting out of the car as the elder stopped it at the dorm.

"What has she done to you, Minho? You changed so much." – Jonghyun stood in front of Minho and glared at him. – "You're not the Minho I knew. Where did you hide my friend?"

Minho looked at Jonghyun and shook his head. He passed by the elder and walked to the elevator. Jonghyun followed him quietly clenching his teeth.

"I don't know hyung. I don't know where I'm going, where she is taking me." – Minho spoke after a few moments.

Jonghyun nodded and tapped Minho's shoulder. – "I'll cover you if something goes wrong. Just be careful."

They didn't talk about anything connected with Eun during the day and everything was just as normal as it could be, until dinner.

"Minho hyung, where's the killer girl?" – Taemin asked Minho completely forgetting about the manager, who was sitting at the table with them. Everyone looked at Minho and a dead silent moment filled the room. Jonghyun slightly kicked Minho's foot to make him speak. Minho's head froze as he looked at the manager.

"What killer girl, Taemin?" – Jonghyun asked laughing. Minho sighed in relief and laughed with Jonghyun. The others noticed the sign and laughed too, except for Taemin and the manager.

"Yes Taemin, what killer girl?" – Asked the manager with a blank serious face. Taemin looked at the others and blinked rapidly.

"The girl from the movie." – Taemin nodded looking at Minho then at manager. – "There was this killer girl, that…well Minho hyung likes that movie." He went back to eating his meat and vegetables. Onew and Key went on eating, realising it's none of their business. Minho and Jonghyun looked at each other and smiled shortly as the manager nodded before he got a phone call and left the table to answer it. Key, who was sitting next to Minho turned to him.

"So what happened to her?" – He asked quietly.

"She's fine and it's all over." – Minho answered not even looking at Kibum.

"Of course." – Key squinted eyes but didn't ask anything else.

"How about a movie night tonight?" – Taemin asked cheerfully, but Jonghyun shook his head.

"Nah, I don't have the mood for movies, Taemin." – He said glancing at Minho. The latter nodded in agreement, waiting for the others to agree with him. But Key and Onew said they wanted to make a 'Lord Of The Rings' movie marathon. Three against two was a win, and Minho and Jonghyun had to stay with them.

"No, I can't." – Minho said and looked at Jonghyun. The latter shook his head.

"Why not?" – Key asked somehow angrily. – "Where's the band? Where's SHINee, Minho? You keep running away from us, you keep ignoring us."

"It's not like that-" – Minho started but got cut off by Key again.

"No, it is! Do you want to ruin what we've been holding to?" – He got up from the table with his cat like movements.  – "Jonghyun? Do you want to watch the movies or not?"

This was a final strike to Jonghyun. He was never able to say no to Key. They were close friends in the end. Minho looked at him and caught his glance. He mouthed, "it's okay", and Jonghyun nodded.

"Yeah, I'll watch your goddamn movies." – He looked at Minho and the younger smiled confidently.

"I'm going to bed." – Minho said and got up from the table. He walked to the bedroom and quietly packed his backpack. He knew Eun wouldn't take any warm clothes and he packed a few more jackets and sweaters. Then he decided to get some sleep before leaving. He didn't know what to be prepared for. He never had the opportunity to be a pilot, or at least sit next to one. He knew it might be a long and dangerous flight and that anything could happen. But he agreed to it himself. With these thoughts he fell asleep.