S.O.S

Crossing Parallels 「HIATUS」

 

Minho went back to the dorm. Something cracked inside him. She had a big secret from the world. She would have noticed his attention and was worried for not being betrayed again… Minho wanted to give her a nickname, a label… But nothing came to his mind and he smiled to himself thinking of how naive he sometimes can be.

 “Minho…” – Key ran to him and examined Minho from left to right and head to toe. – “Where is she?”

“I don’t think it was a good idea to bring her to the dorm.” – Minho shrugged his shoulders.

“Absolutely not…” – Jonghyun said dryly. – “Bring her again and I’ll start hesitating if you are some kind of a killer.”

“Come on you two! It’s a day off! Let’s make something tasty today!” – Key tried to cheer them up. – “I’m so tired of ramen and fruits…”

The day passed fast and without surprises. Jonghyun spent the whole day without saying anything else than ‘yes’ and ‘get lost’. That worried Minho. What happened between him and Eun? Minho drank a bit of his tea.

“Aish, hot!” – He quickly reacted to high temperature.

Minho’s eye stopped at Taemin at the window. He used to look out of the window in the mornings as Minho, but not for that long. He was examining something…

“Hyung…” – He called without turning his head away from the window. Everyone looked at him. But Minho knew Taemin was talking to him. – “Minho hyung! Come here…” – He called now looking at him worriedly.

“What did you see, Taemin-ah?” – He looked around but all he saw was the street - all red from autumn sunset and the tree at their house block, where he was hiding in the morning. – “There’s nothing interesting, Taemin.”

Minho was already turning away but suddenly he noticed something he didn’t see before. Eun was sitting under the big tree her head leaned over the thick trunk. She wasn’t moving. She was looking at the empty street.

 “Eun-ah!” – He ran to the tree and looked around to see if no one was near. – “I knew you wouldn’t…”

Eun turned to him. Sunset hit her face and Minho saw her eyes shining from tears. Her small face looked like a small lost puppy’s. But there was something else besides the tears and puppy look. Her hand, which was lying on the grass, was all in blood…

“Do you know what S.O.S means?” – She looked into Minho’s eyes. He nodded still not understanding what was wrong. – “SOS, Choi Minho…”

______________________________

So this is the chapter I wrote in about 15 minutes... Hope u enjoy! If not, I'll understand!)))))))))))))))) I'm on a holiday! I think nature is really good for creative people! I'll try to update as often as it's possible... Anyway I have nothing else to do here!))) kiss kiss