Call Me Eun...

Crossing Parallels 「HIATUS」

 

Minho didn't stare at the window too long and just ran out of the house. But on the stairs he realised that he is in pyjamas so smiled at himself and ran back to change. Key was already up and when he saw Minho running into the dorm taking off his pants on his way he started laughing hysterically. Minho quickly changed and ran out again. He got out of the building and saw those two walking but he kept himself quiet not to be seen. He wanted to know what those two were going to do next. The girl was watching her boots and the guy was talking all the time. She didn't seem to hear him.

"Yah, Eun! Are you listening?!" - The guy pushed the girl away. She didn't answer anything, she just held her head up proudly and looked into his eyes. Minho hid behind the large tree at the street. - "I'm saying, that I'm going to break up with you! So you can't live with me anymore!"

No sound came out the next 15 seconds. Minho wanted to look out but suddenly the girl spoke.

"I heard..." - She said with a quiet low voice. - "I heard what you said, no need to repeat..."

"Yah, you!!" - The guy shouted. Minho thought he was talking to him. - "Eun, you're going to pay the rent since we're not together anymore..." - Minho sighed telling himself 'Thank God'. Minho silently looked out. - "I'm talking to you, crazy b..." - The guy put his hand up and it looked like he was going to hit the girl, but she caught his hand in the air not even looking at his direction.

"...Dong Ki-ah... Don't you dare hitting me again.” - She said still looking away with her head proudly held up. - "You forgot who was my father..."

The guy pulled his hand out of her stranglehold with a great difficult. He pushed her from the shoulders calling her '' and trying to hurt her with dirty replicas. Minho couldn't watch that anymore.

"Yah, you!" - He said coming out of the tree. The guy looked at Minho. - "Let her go..."

"Who are you to tell me what to do?!" - He guy came up to Minho. - "We're arguing! Can't you see?"

Minho examined the guy from head to toe and after hearing some commentaries on what he was looking like and what should he do to look like a real man, Minho sighed and punched the rapper guy on the face. From the sudden attack and the strength Minho used to hit him to shut his mouth the guy fell down and touched his lips. Luckily there wasn't blood but his chin went red. He stood up and looked at Minho then at Eun.

"Alright... I'll leave you now!" - He said to Minho and shook his forefinger at Minho's face. Then he turned to the girl, who was examining her shoes and playing with a small stone like nothing happened. - "But you, you're going to pay for the rent in 10 days or..."

"How much?" - Minho interrupted the guy. He looked at Minho with his eyes wide open. - "How much, I ask you the last time..." - The guy looked at Eun, who looked at Minho. - "Is this enough?" - He showed the guy cash of two 100.000s from his pocket.

"I will not disturb you..." - The guy took the money from Minho and turned to leave. Then he turned back to Eun. - "Ah... Forgot to say... Come and get your things whenever you want till tomorrow." - He turned and left really quickly. The girl smirked, put her hands in her pockets and walked away. Minho looked after her and suddenly felt anger rising in him.

"You should thank me..." - He shouted to her. The girl stopped. She turned to Minho and came up with a serious face.

"Excuse me?" - She looked up at tall Minho from her 160sm. 'She's so small' - Minho thought and couldn't help himself. He burst into laughter. She looked so funny from so close. The blue fringed girl was still looking at him with a serious and tired face. - "Ah, wait... I remember you! I stole your 120.000 cash a week ago..."

"Hahaha, really?" - Minho was laughing, holding his belly, like he was afraid it would run away. - "You're funnier than I imagined. Ahahaha..."

"Of course, did you see a funny thief girl, who doesn't have a place to rest her head at night for a week?" - She looked like she didn't sleep for 100 years. Minho's face changed and he looked at the girl with a serious face, realizing the situation at last.

"My name is Choi Minho." - Minho put his hand out to shake the girl's.

"Kang Dara..." - She looked at Minho's hand but didn't take hands out of the large army pants pockets.

"What?!" - Minho looked at her surprised.

"Yeah, I know what you mean... Thanks to my dumb mummy, who doesn't know that Kang and Sandra don't suit each other..." - She smirked angrily. - "Call me Eun..."

Minho smiled and thought it wasn't the right time to talk about the stolen money. She looked like she was starving, but didn't make a sound about that.

"Come on, I'm going to have breakfast. Join us." - Minho pulled Eun's cold arm. She was strong... She didn't even move when he pulled.

"Who's that ‘US’?" - She wasn't looking at him, and even if she would he couldn't see that, her fringe wasn't letting her eyes be seen.

Minho smiled at the girl and looked at her still holding her muscular arm. - "Don't you want to have breakfast with SHINee?"

"Not really... I listen to metal! It’s heavy serious music! Do you understand what that means? I don't listen to pop!" - She looked up at Minho. Minho rolled his eyes and tried hard not to laugh again... Why is she so stubborn?

He sighed and pulled her with all the strength he had. She slipped and stumbled over her own laces and used the moment to pull her harder and to carry to the building. Minho pulled her to the elevator but then decided to make her feel worse and took her up the stairs. ‘Lesson for life, girl’ - He thought and grinned while pulling the girl up the stairs to the 3rd floor.

___________________________________

Fine I see there are about 90 readers and just 1 subscription!!!!!!!

This chapter is for my ONLY commentors!!!  s_h_mary and kyniam....

PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS! They're really very important to me...heart